Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

Hi,

I would like to request some aid as I have just been attacked by a larger nation and lost a heap of soldiers, technology and infrastructure. I'm cool with tech deals.

Thanks

Aid granted.

Good luck to you.

I would love 50 tech if you are able; if not don't worry.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if I could have some start-up aid for a harbor, infrastructure, and a warchest. I was thinking around $1 - 3 million, but any aid is appreciated! Also, no enemies of the NPO, plox.

Thank you!

Aid granted.

Good luck to you.

I don't expect much from this, but I am a new player and I need to get 50 tech so I can start doing that tech deal thing. If someone would drop me a little aid, or even buy my tech up from the bottom (I have like 5 tech) I would much appreciate it, and would do tech deals for them in the future.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=292925

Aid granted.

Good luck to you.

Why don't you ask this from Project Midas?

You don't need aid like these people do.

So you don't want to help a comrade in need? *cries*

You'd rather help random newbies! You slap me in the face like this in front of all these people?! No waffles for you!

Some idiot 3-person clan is raiding me constantly, and my clan apparently is only your buddy until you get attacked. I really need tech so I can drive these !@#$%^&* into anarchy, hopefully forcing them to give up.

Link to my nation

Edit: As soon as the war is over, I'll be able to pay you back.

Edited by Zenrax

I was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of aid. I seem to of got my military too strong, which has resulted in a bad economy, and very unhappy citizens, ( and I can not dismiss the soldiers due to being in war) so I need to buy some more infra. pretty badly. Atm I only have 1 aid spot open, but I'd be willing to make a tech deal if the person doesn't mind waiting a few days for an aid spot to open up.

Nation name - Celtania

Ruler name- Jaktar

Edited by Jaktar

Some money to help make the game a shade more interesting to a newbie like myself would be greatly appreciated. The starting amounts don't get you much and after 4 days it appears that it may take a very long time to acquire any significant amounts.

My nation name is TigerBaby.

Please help my week old nation. I would like 250k, so i can repay a debt to a stronger nation, so i can delete our trade. I will save your nation and repay you someday.

My nations name "United Nation of JDV"

Edited by Jakedv