Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello anyone with respect i needed money to grow up my country especially : technology,military,infrastructures,and also to increase my citizen....

all foreign aid will accepted

Help me plzzz........Thanks.

President Of Waldreich.(really needed) :D

my nation is Waldreich here the link :http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=365676

Edited by nsdap

Hello there. I am GOZER. I created my nation (VLTOR) about 10 days ago and I am addicted to CN. :D

I am looking for some aid to improve my nation. $1 Mil. or whatever could be given would be great. I'm looking to increase Infra and Tech.

I thank everyone for their consideration.

Nation: VLTOR

Ruler: Gozer the Destroyer

Umm hello, unlike many of the others posting in this topic (no offense) I just need a small cash offer to help keep my military strong and to pay for infrustructure because I'm currently in war against three other nations who want to tech raid me. It isn't important who they are and only one of them is a significant threat to me. $500,000 is all I'm asking for since they keep sending swarms of bombers and fighters against me with the occasional cruise missile or ground force. I don't bother to maintain an airforce because of the aforementioned "threat to me" who wipes out my fighters. If you read this whole thing then thank you for taking the time to do so.

Requesting (at least) 3 mil for start up aid. I know most alliances give this to you, but Im still alliance shopping. Just rerolled recently.

I'd like (at least) 3mil to help reboost my nation, but would be willing to work something out for more. Maybe pay tech back in return later? Whatever floats your boat.

I am pretty knowledgeable about how to spend my money. Also will only use the aid once I get a trade circle. Promise!

Please and thanks!

If I could get 5-8 Million I would be very greatful, I have gotten a little bit of aid, but it simply wasn't enough. Coltessia is still a pretty new nation and we are pretty poor. I think I will no longer need aid once I am able to open a harbor and start trading more, the problem Is I don't really have the money for the land, or the harbor. Also, Tech and Infra aren't that great for me. So please if anyone would give to Coltessia, I would be very greatful and try to pay it off when I can. Thanks, and God Bless.

Edited by coltess

If I could get a few million it would be greatly appreciated and not forgotten in the future ;) I need it to get my infrastructure and tech up to par. I am still looking around at alliances and this money could force my hand, who knows? I've played several games like this in the past and I can't wait to get into this one!

Thank you!

Addison Confederacy

Edited by Cuthach

If I could get 5-8 Million I would be very greatful, I have gotten a little bit of aid, but it simply wasn't enough. Coltessia is still a pretty new nation and we are pretty poor. I think I will no longer need aid once I am able to open a harbor and start trading more, the problem Is I don't really have the money for the land, or the harbor. Also, Tech and Infra aren't that great for me. So please if anyone would give to Coltessia, I would be very greatful and try to pay it off when I can. Thanks, and God Bless.

I forgot to give a link http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=370273

Edited by coltess

Holy tarp bailout, my bills on the first day were t.w.e.n.t.y.do.n.g.s!!! 20-eleeventy!

Although....apparently even with zero infra I do have 56 (homeless) citizens lurking about.

Spare a bro a dime? If I walk your leader's dog every other Thursday?

No euphemisms needed.

:-*) <--Winston Churchill at the mike