The Legion's Third Anniversary Big Bash

Arcadian Empire

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wain was, indeed, the full smecks in her roles. My first boss....:wub:

The Legion Evolves, The Legion Endures, The Legion is.

Oh, and thank you troll(s), for helping us to keep up our seige mentality, without which we'd have gone to dust like so many alliances.

I'm not sure how you can honestly maintain a siege mentality when tied to not one, but two alliances in the Continuum but kudos for finding a way to do it I suppose.

Oh and happy anniversary.

Wain was one of the most talented, dedicated, and resourceful leaders I've worked with in the Legion. She did more than was asked, more than she expected I'm sure, and more than she gets credit for.

Believe me, Swampy, those of us who remember Wain remember how integral a person she was within the Legion. She got a bum rap internally and externally, but those of us who remember all she did still love her.

We :wub: you Wainy!

If I recall correctly, and I do, there was no vitriol aimed at Wain (individually) during Purplegate or Post Purplegate. Indeed, she was one of the two Gov members who stuck around to organize the Triumvirateship once it was clear we did not accept the Disbandment. We owe a great debt for that.

If she got caught up in any general 'last government' bile, then I personally apologize. I don't know of anyone (with any knowledge at all) who has a bad word to say about Wain.

I did it with her.

It was myself, wain, and Max who headed to MCXA during the "disbandment". We did so because we believed it to be real. When we learned it was real I returned, but wain could not. She was wrongfully blamed for actions that were not hers and a return would mean ridicule, maybe even expulsion...

So I returned alone.

Wain was and is one of my best friends on this game. Even though we do not speak as often as I would like anymore, the fact remains. She was a huge part of The Legion and she is sorely missed. Her and Max both.

Of course she is missed, it's been a year and a bit since then - and most Government now have no reason to hate wain or MAX. We'd welcome them back if they weren't in another alliance...

But if wain does return, she can find solace in the fact there are about 10 females there now...we're an equal opportunity recruiter ;)

This is why we love the ODN! Let him have his "fun", we're not letting it ruin our special day.

*Assarax slides Cataduanes an extra caek.

good to hear ;) ...oh look some caek :D

Sure, the old Legion was full of idiots, needless bureaucracy and inactive leeches. At least it occasionally would stand up for its self and its principles rather than spewing feel-good "you don't know us!! we like long walks on the beach and..." nonsense at any detractor. You're boring.

...sigh.... some people just cannot help themselves ...sigh...

• 2 weeks later...