The Legion's Third Anniversary Big Bash

Arcadian Empire

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, participating in the Celebrations on the Forums will earn you a free badge!

It's true.

Although thanks everyone for the wellwishes...although you should all know I was informed I was doing the announcement six minutes before update - when it was to be posted. ;)

Happy birthday to all Legionnaires and Legionettes©. You should celebrate by buying an extra nuke for every month you are in CN.

© Legionette belongs to Alterego and I am entitled to 10 cent everytime it gets used.

Edited by Alterego

Congratulations! :)

It's amazing what the Legion has achieved, in highs (1600 members, nr 1 NS in GW1) and in lows (GW3, the disbandment), but if you hadn't seen hard times reaching three years wouldn't be such an achievement. Kudos to that!

Congratulations! :)

It's amazing what the Legion has achieved, in highs (1600 members, nr 1 NS in GW1) and in lows (GW3, the disbandment), but if you hadn't seen hard times reaching three years wouldn't be such an achievement. Kudos to that!

Damn straight! ^5 :D