The Legion's Third Anniversary Big Bash

Arcadian Empire

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I feel left out not being in the Legion letter. :( eh, no matter I fine either way. Anyways, I have actually taken the time to read through everything (the letter and comments) and I must say this, I am glad that I have made my bed with an alliance that I love. Whether or not we are sanctioned, we are still a great alliance. Sure we may have had some blunders in the past but I'm sure we have learned from them and will never makes them again. As an average Legionnaire, I hope to play a bigger part in its future, a bright future as that shining city on a hill. To our allies thank you for support and :wub:, to our enemies I wish you well and have a nice day. <_< To my fellow Legionnaires, today I wish to help further by doing my part to pave the way for our future, a bright future as that shining alliance on a hill. Ave Legio and happy 3rd birthday!

PS: I brought some cake :P

portal_-_the_cake_is_a_lie.jpg

Edited by Darth Elecian

and i'm sure those 3 \m/ nations only had to worry about you, and not getting gangbanged, right?

For the most part yes. I returned to the Legion after the war had begun and didn't have time to join a squad. I jumped in and started kicking $@!. It's amazing what a nation with a war chest can do to a nation with out one.

For the most part yes. I returned to the Legion after the war had begun and didn't have time to join a squad. I jumped in and started kicking $@!. It's amazing what a nation with a war chest can do to a nation with out one.

so they had no other wars besides yours?

so they had no other wars besides yours?

I said "For the most part." Some of them had other wars but I wasn't able to coordinate with their opponents in those wars. None of them were fighting as many nations than I was. As I said I was fighting 3 nations.

edit:

to Gibsonia: The Legion will always have a special place in my heart.

Edited by Simon De Montfort

I'm not sure what you did wain, but I do remember you poking about on the old forums with shiny masks...now if only I could identify the mask. Might've been Home Minister, or something...

Wain was the shizz, yo. She held several offices in government, I believe.

:wub: Teh Wainy! :wub:

Wain was, indeed, the full smecks in her roles. My first boss....:wub:

The Legion Evolves, The Legion Endures, The Legion is.

Oh, and thank you troll(s), for helping us to keep up our seige mentality, without which we'd have gone to dust like so many alliances.