CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dinoz94' timestamp='1345426727' post='3023585']
Only problem for me now would be... how to conduct the DoE? Any suggestions?
[/quote]
Just post here that you're taking over.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111943&view=findpost&p=3001190

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1345664197' post='3024354']
Did anyone actually RP his regime had collapsed, or did the Emperor issue a decree threatening that future fighting would be futile? If words could collapse nations alone, I'd take out a few nations out every morning before I have my coffee.
[/quote]Either you RP'd taking land without opposition, or the Emperor falsely boasted that he'd conquered the entire nation 'without the paperwork.' which is it?

I meant what I said...I'm not cluttering up the GM thread with this.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1345667250' post='3024370']
You guys seem to miss a pop culture reference it is. I guess cause its from a show with actual actors and not animated double d cupped 13 year old girls. :smug:
[/quote]Sorry, I don't watch those shows...OR the anime stuff, so I guess I'm doubly out of the loop. :P

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1345668294' post='3024376']
If it didn't matter to you, you would have dropped it when Triyun first explained it to you and you wouldn't have kept posting.
[/quote]Would I now? So you're a mind-reader and an empath? :P

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1345815239' post='3024876']
Shammy, dotCom, Lynneth, anyone with a reply in the downsizing thread:

I will make a response some time today or tomorrow regarding the offers of assistance.
[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.

You guys seem to miss a pop culture reference it is. I guess cause its from a show with actual actors and not animated double d cupped 13 year old girls. :smug:
[/quote]

Only few may be honored with the greatness of the Bartlet Triyun, you know this.

[/quote]
If you're talking about the West Wing reference, I always thought of it as stupidity.

[quote]-Ninety spy satellites launched (low earth orbit)
-Forty Missile Launch Detection and Transmission Satellites launched (Gsync orbit)
-Forty Synthetic Aperture Radar Satellites launched (low earth orbit)
-Twenty Eight NavCom Satellites (low earth orbit)[/quote]
This is indeed about 5-10 times as many as you'd actually need for those duties, ridiculous amounts. I don't think anyone, even Triyun, has that many sats at once in orbit.

You don't need that many satellites for global coverage. You only need around thirty for constant global coverage.

Furthermore, 192 satellites is enough to clutter the paths to the point we'll have satellites affect one another due to their closeness, basically degrading the entire system.