CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1317739658' post='2816088']
Heavy Vehicle Bodywork Engineer/ University Student :)
[/quote]
Again, Zoot shows his kickassery.

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1317740389' post='2816098']
Final year MEng Electronics, Communications and Software Engineering student, specializing in Radio Frequency Identification and probably C++.
[/quote]
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD.

I'm a grad student at Iowa State in plant breeding, focusing on corn.

Corn's more useful then you think.
[img]http://copelandsatl.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/bubba.jpg[/img]
I like it roasted, barbecued, boiled, broiled, baked, sauted. Dey's uh, corn-kabobs, cornbread, Corn Chowder. Pan fried corn, deep fried corn, stir-fried corn. There's creamcorn, cornnuts, Baby corn in Chinese food, Corn on the cob, Corn off the cob, nibblets, white corn, Yellow corn, Sweet corn, Silver Queen corn, Popcorn, Kettlecorn, Popcorn in ice cream, Corn on pizza, Buttered corn, Mexicorn, Jalapeno cornbread, Corn Tortillas, Corn flakes, Carmel corn, High fructose corn syrup, corn and potatoes, corn fritters, Hushpuppies, Homine corn, corndogs and Candy corn. That- that's about it.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1317741946' post='2816117']
I'm a grad student at Iowa State in plant breeding, focusing on corn.

[img]http://copelandsatl.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/bubba.jpg[/img]
I like it roasted, barbecued, boiled, broiled, baked, sauted. Dey's uh, corn-kabobs, cornbread, Corn Chowder. Pan fried corn, deep fried corn, stir-fried corn. There's creamcorn, cornnuts, Baby corn in Chinese food, Corn on the cob, Corn off the cob, nibblets, white corn, Yellow corn, Sweet corn, Silver Queen corn, Popcorn, Kettlecorn, Popcorn in ice cream, Corn on pizza, Buttered corn, Mexicorn, Jalapeno cornbread, Corn Tortillas, Corn flakes, Carmel corn, High fructose corn syrup, corn and potatoes, corn fritters, Hushpuppies, Homine corn, corndogs and Candy corn. That- that's about it.
[/quote]
So much corn!

I feel young. I'm still in high school as a junior and I plan on being in Civil Engineering.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1317741946' post='2816117']
[/quote]
Indeed. You control the world's corn seed supply, you essentially control the world, or at least get to swim in !@#$loads of cash. See Monsanto as an example.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1317786852' post='2816622']
Indeed. You control the world's corn seed supply, you essentially control the world, or at least get to swim in !@#$loads of cash. See Monsanto as an example.
[/quote]
Monsanto is evil. We go Pioneer.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1317786908' post='2816625']
Monsanto is evil. We go Pioneer.
[/quote]
Both are evil. Decide for yourself which one is the lesser evil. I prefer the one that is the wealthier one assuming it can keep the media in the dark.

EDIT: BTW, Pioneer is part of DuPont.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1317791306' post='2816780']
3699 infra
2600 land
155 tech

just posting my stats for before this war occured, so I can keep using them for the next.... however long Invicta wants to keep me at war.
[/quote]
There's no statsaving anymore, Mogar.

Huh well don't I feel inferior to the rest of you lot now. I was working as a service assistant with Screwfix Direct for four years, part time due to being in college at the time, lost that job now due to costs. Looking at modern apprenticeships for now havn't got any idea what one to do.

Did manage to come out of college with a National Diploma in Business which is sort of useful. Looks goood on my CV.

Edit
Forgot to ask this. Would anyone be willing to discuss allowing control of an island they currently control/protect. The reason I would like to discuss it, preferablly through PM's is that my past attempts to properlly RP nations have not... gone so well shall we say. Thus I would rather base government, tech , political views etc etc on what those of the current regime are.

Hope that makes sense if it does please feel free to shoot me a PM and I will reply asap.

Thank you.

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1317844922' post='2817284']
Forgot to ask this. Would anyone be willing to discuss allowing control of an island they currently control/protect. The reason I would like to discuss it, preferablly through PM's is that my past attempts to properlly RP nations have not... gone so well shall we say. Thus I would rather base government, tech , political views etc etc on what those of the current regime are.

Hope that makes sense if it does please feel free to shoot me a PM and I will reply asap.

Thank you.
[/quote]
I'm about to take Pitcairn and Henderson Islands, if you want. Just remember that Pitcairn is still horribly irradiated, so most of the original people will die almost immediately.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

Bachelor of Science/Computer Science major here. Huzza for programming!

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1317853128' post='2817420']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103295&view=findpost&p=2817395

[i]Interesting[/i], to say the least. :P
[/quote]
:awesome: