CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299016335' post='2648568']
Aww Sargun is thinking he has GM powers in CNRP Again. How cute :wub:
[/quote]

I don't know how "asking for a wipe" leads to "thinking he has GM powers"

oh and by the way, continuing to insult me will only result in harsher penalties IC-wise

Edited by Sargun

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1299014983' post='2648526']
If you're not going to reply then I'm just gonna ask for a wipe.
[/quote]

Unfortunately wipes only happen at the 25 day mark. Trust me, I went through this with Biohazard.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1299020383' post='2648675']
I don't know how "asking for a wipe" leads to "thinking he has GM powers"

oh and by the way, continuing to insult me will only result in harsher penalties IC-wise
[/quote]
Oh, also known as crossing the OoC line. Nice. You've lost your ability to ever, ever judge another CNRPer again. I've crossed that line myself, but you threatening to do it is just pathetic.

[quote name='Vince Sixx' timestamp='1299020577' post='2648684']
Unfortunately wipes only happen at the 25 day mark. Trust me, I went through this with Biohazard.
[/quote]
I'm sorry, isn't there a very well-established rule that if you refuse to recognize attacks against your nation that you get wiped?

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1299020817' post='2648695']
Oh, also known as crossing the OoC line. Nice. You've lost your ability to ever, ever judge another CNRPer again. I've crossed that line myself, but you threatening to do it is just pathetic.
[/quote]

SUCCESSFUL SARGUN IS SUCCESSFUL

Is a bad idea to test about 20 nuclear ICBMs on the moon? Just wondering.

[quote name='Justinian the Mighty' timestamp='1299021588' post='2648718']
Lern tew reed.
[/quote]
Pray that EM doesn't decide to mistake you as a baby on purpose and punt you instead.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1299020383' post='2648675']oh and by the way, continuing to insult me will only result in harsher penalties IC-wise[/quote]Isn't that crossing OOC/IC lines?
I expect better from you Sargun.
I hold you to higher standards compared to other members of the community.
You're supposed to be a pillar man, a pillar!

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1299024028' post='2648787']
Isn't that crossing OOC/IC lines?
I expect better from you Sargun.
I hold you to higher standards compared to other members of the community.
You're supposed to be a pillar man, a pillar!
[/quote]

Generalissimo, I was telling a joke, as evidenced by my response a few posts later.

:(

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299025150' post='2648806']
o/ The Brave
o/ The Ex-GM
o/ The CORNY!
[/quote]

None of this made any sense, so I'm going to assume you're just failing very hard at bringing your IC vendetta into an OOC realm.

Have fun, babe.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1299025925' post='2648823']
None of this made any sense, so I'm going to assume you're just failing very hard at bringing your IC vendetta into an OOC realm.

Have fun, babe.
[/quote]

Your OOC attacks have been raging against me since I joined CNRP dont pull the victim card. Its pathetic.

He is like that with everyone. I'm the only Brit that counts in the forums so welcome to my world.

He is like that, so man up and take it with a pinch if salt Rota. That, and you don't help your own case my constantly belittling people, well, trying too.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299027441' post='2648851']
I ask someone unban me from #CNRP. Sargun banned me for the reason (Sargun) and has not unbanned me. It is interfering with my RP aswell.
[/quote]

Seeing as nobody has been banned from #CNRP for five days, :rolleyes:

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1299027759' post='2648865']
He is like that with everyone. I'm the only Brit that counts in the forums so welcome to my world.

He is like that, so man up and take it with a pinch if salt Rota. That, and you don't help your own case my constantly belittling people, well, trying too.
[/quote]

Your not sucking hard enough, keep going.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1299027990' post='2648875']
Seeing as nobody has been banned from #CNRP for five days, :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Its been about 6 days since you banned me but now its getting annoying and I need the IRC for my RP. Youve banned my IP address.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299028052' post='2648881']
Its been about 6 days since you banned me but now its getting annoying and I need the IRC for my RP. Youve banned my IP address.
[/quote]

Seeing as you were banned for unceasing trolling in the channel and have continually harassed me on these boards... how about no.

Grow up and you'll get back in.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1299028214' post='2648887']
Seeing as you were banned for unceasing trolling in the channel and have continually harassed me on these boards... how about no.

Grow up and you'll get back in.
[/quote]

Thank god your not a GM. CNRP had hardly players due to your attitude, and the activity was one of a dustbowl. See you troll constantly but due to having ~ in the channel you cant get kicked.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299029868' post='2648955']
Thank god your not a GM. CNRP had hardly players due to your attitude, and the activity was one of a dustbowl. See you troll constantly but due to having ~ in the channel you cant get kicked.
[/quote]

Seeing as the only reason there are players in Africa is because I voluntarily left with a prime reason as to encourage people joining Africa, and that I asked Lavo to make it white space without a protectorate (not that it needed asking, he would have done it anyway), I am directly responsible for your entire existence in CNRP at this moment.

And, yes, I do have a ~ and I can't get kicked. Deal with it.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299029868' post='2648955']
[/quote]

Your also unbanned

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1299032388' post='2649053']
#Furry is the alternate CNRP channel where people frequent to be rid of Sargun's asshattery in #CNRP, Rotavele.
[/quote]

Thanks.