CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an important piece of information. I can understand if he left like Uberstein, unharmed and intact, and then wanted to come back with that intact RP nation inspite of IG losses.

No, his nation was destroyed by a massive coalition of RP nations. Its on these boards some where. Check about august.

No, his nation was destroyed by a massive coalition of RP nations. Its on these boards some where. Check about august.

Yes, but that was entirely because KM assumed he was going to be completely destroyed in game(PZI), and therefore decided to RP it. If he had not asked people to do it he would not have been attacked in RP in the first place.

Well, he has the same leader and culture at least. To be honest, I didn't follow that war after they decided sinking most of central eurpoe into a sea wasn't a good idea. I know some battles were fought, but I have no idea what became of KM's infra in that war, how destructive RP-wise it was. Granting him his old stats was not a problem for me, I don't see why in game things should affect your RP nation, but obviously we have a difference of opinions here.

ooc: I have utterly objected to the Kaiser's position in terms of statistics in the rp for a very long time because of the fact I know the fact he has taken such a global beating and there really should be little left on the very land he governs. That and he also has some pretty outrageous technology for someone who flushed his research centers and all the sources of his technology with the north sea. I've always thought his current status could have only been achieved in one way.. godmoding on the level of research, infrastructure, and demography in his locations. I am very sick and tired of nations that do not role play to the consequences of their actions and I wish someone would intervene. Kaiser, you're an exploiter who hides behind a lot of pretty excuses that are actually loopholes in our system of governance of the RP here. There's no way you could have gotten sufficient financial aid in the term you have been back to rebuild at the rate you claim.

You know how it goes here? In peacetime, people are like

"sure, RP is what matters! ingame is only for reference!"

Then in war when you shove your developments in their face they're like

"Wait, you can't do that because your figures don't match" But mysteriously didn't object when you were battling OTHER nations.

You can't whitewash CNRP nations when they're gone. CNRP is ment to be realistic. You can't just say that if you quit RP you magically dissappear. Much like when you, Vent, quit IW, we didn't just magically pretend your people weren't crazy fanatics anylonger, and we all RPed ways to subdue them. So you're contradicting yourself, and no, I don't hate you OOC, I do however hate how you object at literally EVERYTHING I do for some mysterious reason even though I take my time to RP everything.

I already explained what happened to my nation after that incident in the other thread, but then discussion was move here, go back to it and you'll see the explanation. Plus I listed about 10 ways of stopping my "invincible" tanks, it is not my fault people just give up and aren't creative.

ooc: Martens, that's a lousy response simply because.. in roleplay.. your nation was utterly destroyed. In game your nation was utterly destroyed. Either way.. by stats or not. Germany was rubble and it was all your doing. You just make one lousy excuse after another then whine to the mods that are when someone asks for accountability.. and whine, "Why can't we accept the rp over the IG?" yet you forget WHAT YOU DID TO YOURSELF.

One final note. We did not white wash you.. effectively, you had whitewashed yourself.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

..Which I'm sure you already have pre-prepared responses to. Get real. I'm not even involved in the current war and I object to what you're doing.

Whitewash has been given to every other nation BEFORE Imperial Wellington which, oh happy coincidence, includes you.

Yes, but that was entirely because KM assumed he was going to be completely destroyed in game(PZI), and therefore decided to RP it. If he had not asked people to do it he would not have been attacked in RP in the first place.

Well, he has the same leader and culture at least. To be honest, I didn't follow that war after they decided sinking most of central eurpoe into a sea wasn't a good idea. I know some battles were fought, but I have no idea what became of KM's infra in that war, how destructive RP-wise it was. Granting him his old stats was not a problem for me, I don't see why in game things should affect your RP nation, but obviously we have a difference of opinions here.

He made a decision, he's accountable for it. This has always been a game that is based on your Cybernations nation. Not anything else. If you wanna make a separate RP board based on something else do so. Why I like to RP cybernations is precisely because there exists a medium for measuring what someone can have, rather than just people making !@#$ up and basing it on who can come up with the most godly thing that they can semi justify.

The fact is, in most cases, if people can't agree on an exception, especially in this sort of case the best and fairest solution is to apply the same rule to everyone rather than granting special cases.

You know how it goes here? In peacetime, people are like

"sure, RP is what matters! ingame is only for reference!"

Then in war when you shove your developments in their face they're like

"Wait, you can't do that because your figures don't match" But mysteriously didn't object when you were battling OTHER nations.

You can't whitewash CNRP nations when they're gone. CNRP is ment to be realistic. You can't just say that if you quit RP you magically dissappear. Much like when you, Vent, quit IW, we didn't just magically pretend your people weren't crazy fanatics anylonger, and we all RPed ways to subdue them. So you're contradicting yourself, and no, I don't hate you OOC, I do however hate how you object at literally EVERYTHING I do for some mysterious reason even though I take my time to RP everything.

I already explained what happened to my nation after that incident in the other thread, but then discussion was move here, go back to it and you'll see the explanation. Plus I listed about 10 ways of stopping my "invincible" tanks, it is not my fault people just give up and aren't creative.

I've posted on this exhaustively before in this thread showing where people objected to this PRIOR to this war even being on the horizon.

Edited by Triyun

ooc: I have utterly objected to the Kaiser's position in terms of statistics in the rp for a very long time because of the fact I know the fact he has taken such a global beating

Global beating? What are you talking about? 2 nations invaded Denmark and got as far as Hamburg before they were all killed, destroying both Hamburg and everything north from there onwards to peninsular denmark in the process. The other nation I fought was Poland, and our war was in the east and didn't progress past Berlin, the rest was untouched by war.

and there really should be little left on the very land he governs. That and he also has some pretty outrageous technology for someone who flushed his research centers and all the sources of his technology with the north sea.

I didn't do that, it was changed right away, the only things which were flushed were those which came close to enemy lines so they wouldn't be captured, but separately I had backed up all research with Ãœberstein.

I've always thought his current status could have only been achieved in one way.. godmoding on the level of research, infrastructure, and demography in his locations. I am very sick and tired of nations that do not role play to the consequences of their actions and I wish someone would intervene. Kaiser, you're an exploiter who hides behind a lot of pretty excuses that are actually loopholes in our system of governance of the RP here. There's no way you could have gotten sufficient financial aid in the term you have been back to rebuild at the rate you claim.

That is untrue, because only those zones were destroyed. And Poland was untouched, Poland was the one who helped rebuild the most. But there were many nations, probably over 5, who helped rebuild. Additionally the rest of the land I got it by conquering, so whatever other new developments the other "germans" had made, I took 'em since they were idle by then. I FOUGHT to return and I was lucky to have good allies too. I truly expected Prussia to remain little and !@#$%*, but everybody else just moved their chess pieces in the right way for me to be stronger than before.

Plus later we merged, we were the first to merge, so we get more credit than the ones who just followed the trend we started.

He made a decision, he's accountable for it. This has always been a game that is based on your Cybernations nation. Not anything else. If you wanna make a separate RP board based on something else do so. Why I like to RP cybernations is precisely because there exists a medium for measuring what someone can have, rather than just people making !@#$ up and basing it on who can come up with the most godly thing that they can semi justify.

The fact is, in most cases, if people can't agree on an exception, especially in this sort of case the best and fairest solution is to apply the same rule to everyone rather than granting special cases.

That is incorrect because after the war when I announced I wouldn't leave and when I reformed Deutschland I made an OOC thread in which basically everyone agreed to have me keep my old stuff simply cause I made RP interesting. If people had said no back then, it wouldn't have happened. But guess what, it did.

OOC: Hey even IW was white washed, but this time the white wash was RP'd. Wow, Rping the white wash of a nation. I am not contradicting my self. If I wanted to raise IW up again, I would raise it to my IG stats.

No matter if I was at a fraction of my old strength and on a PZI list of my own choosing.

OOC: That is !@#$%^&*, Vent, IW wasn't whitewashed, after you quit Sumeragi and me and all involved had to do specific RPs about how to deal with your population since there were drug factories that dumped drugs to make them IW loyal fanatics in the water, so even if IW surrendered we still had to fight or otherwise destroy factories and wait for the people to come to mind, and to this day some locals identify themselves as Wellingtonians, your nation was not Whitewashed.

Martens.. I began that trend of mergers in another game in 2003 and didn't need your inspiration so you can drop that hedonistic self-praise now. Group states have been around since the U.S. formed and since well prior to then. There is nothing new under the sun. The only reason you tried it probably was because you were the first power-hungry enough to try it. I don't think most of the community has wanted mergers.

The bottom line is you can't account for it all. There's no possible way to justify it in relation to the measures established within the rp. i mean to rebuild Germany from utter devastation would have taken many nations many years of gdp worth of direct investment to accomodate.. and that's if they spent all their GDP rebuilding what you had done. Poland alone couldn't have done it. You have absolutely no sense of realism or responsibility pegged to realism when it comes to geo-strategic rp or you would realize this. You seem to have no concept of the value of money and resources and the difficulty it is to get them around the globe. There are so many angles by which your recovery argument fails that to list them all would be a multi-page research paper that I don't want to waste my time on. There's no way you should have the magnitude of influence and power you achieved by now.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I would raise it to my IG stats.

No matter if I was at a fraction of my old strength and on a PZI list of my own choosing.

So? I was going to RP by my original stats originally, but people 1: decided to rebuild me and 2: decided specifically that I should RP with my old stats, and I just said that I'd stick like somewhat below Lavo's tech unless the new Deutschland suffered damage.

EVERYONE agreed on that. And so it was done.

And they didn't object until they were IC opposed to me. :rolleyes: How is that anything but suspicious?

If you had all agreed on the word go to just do other stats I WOULD HAVE, but the community decided exactly the opposite. Everyone but Vent agreed on Deutschland and then Nordland being strong although there were differences regarding the tech, but once they come into conflicting IC interests only they disagree.

CONSISTENCY, REALISM are nowhere to be seen. We just have double standards, much like CN outside of RP, much like the world.