CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='The Flying Scotsman' date='09 May 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1273449534' post='2292929']
Voodoo, the Fantasy RP Forum is home of CNRP, but it would also be the home of any RP that is not strictly based on one's CN nation. While CNRP is the majority of RP activity in this forum, that doesnt mean we own the place, this forum was set up for all fantasy RP, not just ours.
[/quote]

FSM, I know this. If it's a CNRP thread, however, it is CNRP.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='09 May 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1273449849' post='2292939']
FSM, I know this. If it's a CNRP thread, however, it is CNRP.
[/quote]
Voodoo has a point. Cochin is part of the CNRP community. As for completion time...do you know what time scale he uses?

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='09 May 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1273435930' post='2292718']
I'm calling shens to any of these space station projects being completed in less than 10-13 years. Anything that's far more advanced than the ISS will take at least 13 years, if you have 16 nations aiding in the funding and construction of the program. Satellites are fine, but Research Stations, Habitat Projects (assuming it's for humans). Something that can house 30 crew members cannot be completed in the amount of time you claim.
[/quote]
While the Launch Loop he has would make it faster, there's still no way he could possibly do all this in such a short timeframe.
6+ years at his level, minimum. Preferrably more, unless he gears his entire nation to space-building.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='10 May 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1273435930' post='2292718']
I'm calling shens to any of these space station projects being completed in less than 10-13 years. Anything that's far more advanced than the ISS will take at least 13 years, if you have 16 nations aiding in the funding and construction of the program. Satellites are fine, but Research Stations, Habitat Projects (assuming it's for humans). Something that can house 30 crew members cannot be completed in the amount of time you claim.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lynneth' date='10 May 2010 - 05:53 AM' timestamp='1273451012' post='2292956']
While the Launch Loop he has would make it faster, there's still no way he could possibly do all this in such a short timeframe.
6+ years at his level, minimum. Preferrably more, unless he gears his entire nation to space-building.
[/quote]

Agreed, shall edit it accordingly. 7 years it shall be.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='10 May 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1273464872' post='2293223']
why have the rules changed on population and military count?
It was much simplier before.

48000 x0.80 gives me 380400 CNRP soldiers.(im rounding to 380000 to be simple)
what induced the change?
[/quote]

Population in CNRP can be whatever you reasonably want it to be. Soldiers have always been 10x your in game amount; Tanks and Plane are max amount IG; C/B's (CMs) & Nukes are IG =IC.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='09 May 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1273464872' post='2293223']
why have the rules changed on population and military count?
It was much simplier before.

48000 x0.80 gives me 380400 CNRP soldiers.(im rounding to 380000 to be simple)
what induced the change?
[/quote]

Because you don't have 48000 [i]citizens[/i] in your CN nation, you have 40000 citizens plus 8000 soldiers

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='09 May 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1273465772' post='2293252']
Population in CNRP can be whatever you reasonably want it to be. Soldiers have always been 10x your in game amount; Tanks and Plane are max amount IG; C/B's (CMs) & Nukes are IG =IC.
[/quote]
Correct...except that soldiers are [b]MAX[/b] IG x 10.

[quote name='The Disco Commandant' date='10 May 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1273518855' post='2293817']
Hey funky folks, can this hip and beat-tastic DJ join in on the roleplayin' fun? :blush:
[/quote]

Yea, go check out the Map thread located in the Fantasy RP forum to take a gander at how we operate and what land is available. If something is labeled as a protectorate, ask the owners. Enjoy. :)

@Subtle: That's what I meant.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='10 May 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1273519281' post='2293821']
Yea, go check out the Map thread located in the Fantasy RP forum to take a gander at how we operate and what land is available. If something is labeled as a protectorate, ask the owners. Enjoy. :)

[/quote]

That's just funky, and I see a sweet little shindig on the european coast that would be perfect to set up my radio station. I'll start asking around about the rent

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='10 May 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1273519281' post='2293821']

[/quote]
Next time be more clear. You never know when we'll have a new person around just waiting to be confused by any mistake. :P

I have a question: Zoot wants us to not reply to his thread. Isn't that a part of rping? It is not closed, but he is denieing world responses saying its not relevant.

Might I ask why he would put "IC comments welcome"?

Responding to other nations words are a part of rping, so shouldn't we be allowed to be rp if he says it's open?

yeah fizzy dude.
your a world away and you cant do a single thing thats gonna have any sort of bearing on me.
If you were still in North America I wouldnt mind.

I do want people to reply, just not you spouting crap, and then cluttering it with OOC after i told you not to.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='12 May 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1273722241' post='2296665']
Guys, Jesus Christ. Argue an IC point ICly.
[/quote]
The point was, it wasn't being argued IC-ly, and the OOC was clogging up the IC thread. At least until, apparently, a mod deleted those posts.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='13 May 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1273734672' post='2296818']
The point was, it wasn't being argued IC-ly, and the OOC was clogging up the IC thread. At least until, apparently, a mod deleted those posts.
[/quote]

That point was IC until someone brought it up OOC.

[quote name='Lynneth' date='04 May 2010 - 02:38 AM' timestamp='1272904700' post='2285084']
He told me this via MSN.
I hope he'll get a new PC soon.
[/quote]
Computer situation is now semi-fixed, although my internet is half dead again. However I shall endeavour to get things going again shortly RP wise.

Thank you for everyone's patience.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='08 June 2010 - 11:49 AM' timestamp='1276012139' post='2328866']
"What of a missile sheild for those nations whom sign this treaty?
IE, nations with a strategic defence program, extend their shield over the ones who dont, in the form of installations to extend the sphere of defence."
[/quote]

Zoot, SDI's only protect your nation. There was a time when it was "regional protection" and someone from Greece was stopping nukes from hitting Greenland, but it got nixed real quick after that war.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='08 June 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1276012725' post='2328878']
Zoot, SDI's only protect your nation. There was a time when it was "regional protection" and someone from Greece was stopping nukes from hitting Greenland, but it got nixed real quick after that war.
[/quote]

I remember that and believe a GM can confirm it.