CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever invented this "random X-nation blogger" !@#$%^&* needs to be punched in the face. )):
It’s likely, in character, that many nations give random bloggers to access to their international diplomatic channels – for random blogging.

It’s also possible that in some countries, including many of the most advanced and powerful entities on the planet, are completely unable to secure their international diplomatic channels from random bloggers

It’s likely, in character, that many nations give random bloggers to access to their international diplomatic channels – for random blogging.

It’s also possible that in some countries, including many of the most advanced and powerful entities on the planet, are completely unable to secure their international diplomatic channels from random bloggers

I have. And quite effectively, I might add.

I'll be honest and this isn't against Voodoo, its more against any representative that can't be pinned to a country and the same why a country says, oh we're getting rid of our government now or killing our cartographers. Just deal with it, you made a mistake, or you're voicing your opinion, your government can actually voice an opinion about something, the blogger, the random representative, etc, is just a way saying...I'm not really responsible for trolling you.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry2027738

I call shens on that tank. NO land vehicle could support meter thick armor, let alone 3.5m thick armor.

Especially at it's current dimensions, modern tanks are already cramped with 300mm armor of composites, let alone trying to stuff a meter of steel in there.

Edited by BaronUberstein

/me waves

Liar! That's a take off of my political forum poster who says 1 line zingers like "lolpwnt" or "lulz u got owned"

It was for me to express my ooc amusement when somebody says something funny, but in an ic manner. Most people have been using it to communicate with other governments without accepting responsibility for their smartass remarks. How many governments actually lurk people's blogs then respond? -_-

I call shens on that tank. NO land vehicle could support meter thick armor, let alone 3.5m thick armor.

Especially at it's current dimensions, modern tanks are already cramped with 300mm armor of composites, let alone trying to stuff a meter of steel in there.

Unless if it was a really spaced armoring or is filled with something extremely light, such as shock absorbing/bullet resistant gel (which was never stated)...

Alright, I had to look this up, but it's not over a meter think. It's supposed to be the effective thickness of the armor.

Mind you, I'm not saying Merger's number are anywhere near right. I have yet to be able to find armor anywhere near that powerful. On top of that, it's completely worthless because he says nothing about what kind of armor is being used. Different types of armor are more or less susceptible to different armor piercing weapons (NERA is good against tandem warheads, but crap against Larger Arrow Rounds. Composite armors are good against light KE penetration, but a tandem warhead will destroy it. Etc).

In short: The vehicle doesn't have meter thick armor, but it's still wrong.

Considering the tank itself is only 3500 MM wide, wouldn't it just be a solid block of metal?

Sounds like a case of "Doesn't know metric" to me.

Edited by Tahsir Re

Considering the tank itself is only 3500 MM wide, wouldn't it just be a solid block of metal?

Sounds like a case of "Doesn't know metric" to me.

I'm American and I still know Metric. :P

I thank sketchup, all of that building stuff in 3D to precise measurements really helps. <__<

Edited by BaronUberstein

I'm American and I still know Metric. :P

I thank sketchup, all of that building stuff in 3D to precise measurements really helps. <__<

I was saying I don't think Merger quite understands it. Since if it was just an accidental addition of a zero it wouldn't of been repeated multiple times.

Alright, I had to look this up, but it's not over a meter think. It's supposed to be the effective thickness of the armor.

Mind you, I'm not saying Merger's number are anywhere near right. I have yet to be able to find armor anywhere near that powerful. On top of that, it's completely worthless because he says nothing about what kind of armor is being used. Different types of armor are more or less susceptible to different armor piercing weapons (NERA is good against tandem warheads, but crap against Larger Arrow Rounds. Composite armors are good against light KE penetration, but a tandem warhead will destroy it. Etc).

In short: The vehicle doesn't have meter thick armor, but it's still wrong.

Yes, because so many people go into any sort of detail about armor period. It's composite armor, based on the Soviet T-80.

I was saying I don't think Merger quite understands it. Since if it was just an accidental addition of a zero it wouldn't of been repeated multiple times.

Yes, how about you shut the hell up. I know how the $%&@ Metric works, I'm not an imbecile.

I will, however, admit that it is thick and that is a mistake on my part. It should be far thinner, especially because I am trying to make a light support tank. Also, I implore the rest of you to go into any sort of detail about your military.

EDIT: Also, you'll not it says 'approximate maximum', meaning that they will probably not be that thick, it is just the maximum. Also it encompasses both sides, so you're looking at 750mm on both sides as it is, which is, I'll admit, far too thick for what I had intended and I will make it thinner.

Edited by Mergerberger II

Yes, because so many people go into any sort of detail about armor period. It's composite armor, based on the Soviet T-80.

Yes, how about you shut the hell up. I know how the $%&@ Metric works, I'm not an imbecile.

I will, however, admit that it is thick and that is a mistake on my part. It should be far thinner, especially because I am trying to make a light support tank. Also, I implore the rest of you to go into any sort of detail about your military.

EDIT: Also, you'll not it says 'approximate maximum', meaning that they will probably not be that thick, it is just the maximum. Also it encompasses both sides, so you're looking at 750mm on both sides as it is, which is, I'll admit, far too thick for what I had intended and I will make it thinner.

I actually have gone into detail about what the Mannerheim has, I've gone into detail about what my SPA is, what round my rifle uses, the caliber-length of my tank's gun, what kind of shells it uses, the rate of the autoloader based on the RL LeClerc tank. I've researched NERA, spaced, composite, and even put cage armor on my tank.

So frankly, read up before you start accusing people of not putting detail into their work. Il Terra has detailed even the armor thickness of his APC's.

I actually have gone into detail about what the Mannerheim has, I've gone into detail about what my SPA is, what round my rifle uses, the caliber-length of my tank's gun, what kind of shells it uses, the rate of the autoloader based on the RL LeClerc tank. I've researched NERA, spaced, composite, and even put cage armor on my tank.

So frankly, read up before you start accusing people of not putting detail into their work. Il Terra has detailed even the armor thickness of his APC's.

I don't think he was referring to you.

On top of it, I've been doing a lot of research into Armor, both modern, and projected future armor styles, methods of tank protection, gun ranges, armor penetration abilities, effective anti armor weapons, ammo storage, and armored vehicle strategy. Get ready for my next tank. I've covered all the bases as far as getting every little detail down.

(It's also very fancy, although a bit cramped)

EDIT: And I don't care if that wasn't directed at me, this is pride. I experience it rarely, but when it emerges, it's with much force and intensity :P

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

It wasn't directed at either of you, though I understand your responses, it probably seemed like it was. The fact is that most people do !@#$ for their military specs and just say 'lol tanks pwn urs'. It's a shame, really. I would say that if you put good effort into your military, you ought to have a huge advantage over people that don't, but that's just me.