CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

As I recall you're kinda distorting what previous GMs said. If a nation disbands the leader can say whatever they want and that may lend some political legitimacy to the claim of one group over the territory in the eyes of the intl. community. However, it is not true that as a result of such a claim a territory could not be disputed. The only method two methods for a player to gain control of land without the opportunity for someone else to challenge as far as I'm aware are either by merger (though this shouldn't be abused) or conquest.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't a distortion, since you specifically said such giving of IC legitimacy is basically land gifting. Frankly, if you meant what you said above, you need to write better, since your clarity these days has been going down compared to about 1.5 years ago.

Okay first yes I mentioned the RP was internal because that was what is was internal as in not on foreign ground. Second I did say people could join all they had to do was send me a PM which no one actually did but Supercheese but I didn't mind. Third the comments by Andrew Sanders is all IC so no OOC is involved am I tellinhg TBM he can have the land? The answer is no all I am doing is acting as my people would after all why would they have any support for Greenland when they did nothing for them unlike SUSA and others.

However, I still claim Andrew Sanders and my named black ops soldiers as characters belonging to me and who can not be rp'd by others. I will be done with all land claims on the Ascendancy soon and I will let it be known when I have.

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1342820969' post='3012724']
Okay first yes I mentioned the RP was internal because that was what is was internal as in not on foreign ground. Second I did say people could join all they had to do was send me a PM which no one actually did but Supercheese but I didn't mind. Third the comments by Andrew Sanders is all IC so no OOC is involved am I tellinhg TBM he can have the land? The answer is no all I am doing is acting as my people would after all why would they have any support for Greenland when they did nothing for them unlike SUSA and others.

Also I am now done with the nation of Hellghan Ascendancy. I remove all IC claim to the land and leave it up to you all to fight over it as you see fit. However, I still claim Andrew Sanders and my named black ops soldiers as characters belonging to me and who can not be rp'd by others.
[/quote]

Then the portion regarding the Georgia civilians attacking Greenland is considered wiped. They are no longer your citizens as of the time you made this post. Georgia is considered contested territory at this point.

Unfortunately due to the fact that people required me to post IC responses to them I have had to maintain control of the territory until said responses have been dealt with. Once all IC interaction has been finished with I will relinquish control but until then the Hellghan Ascendancy is still under my control.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1342828554' post='3012759']
Unfortunately due to the fact that people required me to post IC responses to them I have had to maintain control of the territory until said responses have been dealt with. Once all IC interaction has been finished with I will relinquish control but until then the Hellghan Ascendancy is still under my control.
[/quote]

This is the second time you gave up control of Georgia in the span of 24 hours. When you say you give up control, you give it up. You don't get to flip-flop between because you want to attempt to make the situation go in favor of one side or the other.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1342828999' post='3012765']
Voodoo, kankou, how hard is it to understand the idea that someone feels obligated to finish what they started?
[/quote]

Like the nation he RPed as? I really think that obligation's already been thrown under the bus when someone rerolls.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1342828999' post='3012765']
Voodoo, kankou, how hard is it to understand the idea that someone feels obligated to finish what they started?
[/quote]
To the point of continuously RPing the citizens of the former nation when no arrangements had been made? No, I don't support such a notion.

Furthermore, given the history of people deliberately sabotaging my own such efforts, I'm not inclined to give others the chance. We either establish that people are allowed to be able to end things on their terms without interference, or we don't. No individual standards.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1342829117' post='3012766']
Like the nation he RPed as? I really think that obligation's already been thrown under the bus when someone rerolls.
[/quote]

Dear god how hard is it to make you people understand I haven't actually re rolled anywhere. To re roll would mean I am claiming land as my own at the moment all I have done in Bhutan is post a character RP not a nation one, I have made no actual claim of control of the land. Nothing public to the world or even the lands actual ruler yet all you have is one guy and his family killed a tyrant terrorizing the people he governed and the killer stepping into his place.

I will make it very clear here the only pixels on the map I have claim over right now is the american state of Georgia which I plan, notice the word plan there means to do not done but to do, to give up. TBM slightly jumped the gun and made a protection grab whilst I was still Georgia and which we need to work out through IC actions.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1342829600' post='3012770']
Dear god how hard is it to make you people understand I haven't actually re rolled anywhere. To re roll would mean I am claiming land as my own at the moment all I have done in Bhutan is post a character RP not a nation one, I have made no actual claim of control of the land. Nothing public to the world or even the lands actual ruler yet all you have is one guy and his family killed a tyrant terrorizing the people he governed and the killer stepping into his place.

I will make it very clear here the only pixels on the map I have claim over right now is the american state of Georgia which I plan, notice the word plan there means to do not done but to do, to give up. TBM slightly jumped the gun and made a protection grab whilst I was still Georgia and which we need to work out through IC actions.
[/quote]

You've voiced your desire to leave the Ascendancy the second you get Triyun's approval. All sentiments you have of finishing up stories is washed down the drain when you move towards rerolling, since you know, you're not finishing up the story of your nation.

Not exactly directed only at your case, just a sentiment of mine.

You know what I have had enough, I could keep arguing but then there is little point. So fine you guys win or whatever I give up all control of my NA land claims, I repeat:

[b][font="Arial Black"][size="7"]I give up all control of my North American land claims, I care not for the pixels may you feast on their addictive taste.[/size][/font][/b]

For the record though the only reason I did post was because from a RP point of view it would make no sense for the local population to support Greenland who did nothing to help them over the SUSA and others who did try to help. Alas RP means little when juicy pixels are up for grabs so I bow out and leave you with your victory. Enjoy.

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

[quote name='Californian' timestamp='1342881926' post='3012957']
Keep it classy, Kevz.
[/quote]

Don't worry I shall it is tough being a suave sophisticated gentlemen in this playground of thieves, pixel grabbers and whiners, minus the few exceptions, but don't you fear Ty I shall continue to suffer through for you all.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1342882666' post='3012960']
Don't worry I shall it is tough being a suave sophisticated gentlemen in this playground of thieves, pixel grabbers and whiners, minus the few exceptions, but don't you fear Ty I shall continue to suffer through for you all.
[/quote]

You forgot to mention my manwhoreness.

in reference to "[12:55] <+Old_Greg[OMFG]> because my half-retarded Merge Partner might get trigger happy,"

I understand we have our disagreements, but AT LEAST show a LITTLE bit of civility towards your ally, really thats un-called for.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII