Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

Congrats on creating that topic and all, but yes, I think I'll go by the alliance score formula that the creators specifically created to rank alliances lol. And if you don't, that's cool, whatever makes you feel better.

By this logic my nation finished first place last round cause if I sort the nation list by tech... I had the most!!! Woot!!!

lol, come on...

Do you not understand how to read? I feel like you just are completely illiterate. The alliance that wins will win by ALLIANCE STRENGTH. Not the # of nations within an alliance. "Display all alliances" does not determine the winner, its just the list of alliances by nation count. It's not like it tells you who wins.

God. It's pointless to reply to you. Really, you can't hold a debate at all.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not understand how to read? I feel like you just are completely illiterate. The alliance that wins will win by ALLIANCE STRENGTH. Not the # of nations within an alliance. "Display all alliances" does not determine the winner, its just the list of alliances by nation count. It's not like it tells you who wins.

You don't have the power to define who wins. Thus it is irrelevant whether you say "The alliance that wins will win by ALLIANCE STRENGTH." or not. There still will be no official announcement of a winner based on alliance strength.

In fact, his definition of winning is as valid as yours, since you're both single persons arguing for a point.

Edited by XRCatD

Wow. If I destroy an alliance's NS then they are no longer a threat whether or not they have 300+ nations. Yes, they could easily reroll and build up but that's what everyone is going to do when the war is over. "Numbers" do mean a lot but the number of nations in your alliance only count if the nations are strong.

You could have a 90 nation alliance and all of them could be under 1k in NS. Yes, they have a lot of members but if the nations are weak...then there is no threat. Size means nothing. A 50 nation alliance with nations 1k+ could easily take them down despite their size.

speelling can be your friend John.

Just admit that your government lied about not giving the orders for attacking well before update and we could leave it at that. You can't spin everything... especially when we already saw the orders posted for attack hours before the DOW and those nations jumped the gun and did attack us. The world is not as stupid as you seem to be.

No. No one actually will go by the display all alliances page to determine who wins. The person with the largest stats all around excluding the nation # will win. It's not like they announce winners on this game, it's whoever is the strongest by the reset. I have a topic of top 10 and all through this round you will see alliances change in ranks. By the end we will know the true winners.

Also, we know of members that are already leaving Murder Inc. On the NAAW forums, we have people registering with their previous alliance as "Murder Inc." You can't tell how many members they will have by the end of the round so let's wait and see.

What's sad is that you don't understand that I'm not "deciding" who wins. the creators of CNTE are lol. The alliance raking system (alliance score) is not solely based on the number of nations an alliance has alone, it factors in NS, nukes, ect. They created the formula to rank alliances and determine their specific ranking. Right now, MI's up by a lot.

When you go to display all alliances, it automatically ranks alliances by score because that's how you decide who wins ANY game... score.

The 49ers took on the Jet's last week and even though the Jets looked better on paper, they had the better stats, the niners won the game... Get it? They scored higher :D

you koiw as this is CN:TE you can declare on others without much of a reasion.

by the way how are you guys going to inforce E-ZI, I think that is quite ridicuolous especially since we don't have to use the same AA name, or bother to state on forums who we were.

What's sad is that you don't understand that I'm not "deciding" who wins. the creators of CNTE are lol. The alliance raking system (alliance score) is not solely based on the number of nations an alliance has alone, it factors in NS, nukes, ect. They created the formula to rank alliances and determine their specific ranking. Right now, MI's up by a lot.

When you go to display all alliances, it automatically ranks alliances by score because that's how you decide who wins ANY game... score.

The 49ers took on the Jet's last week and even though the Jets looked better on paper, they had the better stats, the niners won the game... Get it? They scored higher :D

I never said you were deciding who wins, did I? I'm sorry maybe you need to bold where I said "seixas" decides the game.

That page is full of fail. NAAW could attack..say, TUF right now and win by a long shot. All our stats are larger than yours except nation # and score. We could demolish all of you...just because we're "7th" on the page doesn't mean we can't kick your $@!. It just means they factor in nation # instead of what really counts. You have 5 more nations and 10.64 > 10.18. That does not mean you're a better alliance yet you are ranked ahead of us. Our strength is 184,461 and yours is 131,319.

Also: Our tech, infra and avg is all higher. We have less anarchies.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

I never said you were deciding who wins, did I? I'm sorry maybe you need to bold where I said "seixas" decides the game.

That page is full of fail. NAAW could attack..say, TUF right now and win by a long shot. All our stats are larger than yours except nation # and score. We could demolish all of you...just because we're "7th" on the page doesn't mean we can't kick your $@!. It just means they factor in nation # instead of what really counts. You have 5 more nations and 10.64 > 10.18. That does not mean you're a better alliance yet you are ranked ahead of us. Our strength is 184,461 and yours is 131,319.

Well if that's how you want to look at, no one is stopping you. All I was pointing out is that officially, by CNTE rankings, the alliance score determines the winners and placing for alliances in this game... and as long as TUF, MI and her allies have higher scores than you and yours, I'll be happy and celebrate the victory because that's how CNTE determines winners.

You can use your own standard if you wish though, but I'll go by CNTE's ranking system.

Well if that's how you want to look at, no one is stopping you. All I was pointing out is that officially, by CNTE rankings, the alliance score determines the winners and placing for alliances in this game... and as long as TUF, MI and her allies have higher scores than you and yours, I'll be happy and celebrate the victory because that's how CNTE determines winners.

You can use your own standard if you wish though, but I'll go by CNTE's ranking system.

Right, but we'll all know the real winners...if your alliance can be the one ranked before you, you are the winner.

Also, MI and "her" allies are not stronger than those in judgment. You guys are quite out numbered ;) whether by a large sum or not.

Lol, ^^^^ This guy has it right.

Let's just leave like this and it'll be my last post. I'll go by the way CNTE is set up to rank alliances and you can go by whatever way you want to rank them. If you feel that you won by the end of the round, more power to ya man.

Are you seriously whining about fighting in Tournament Edition? If a nation, new or not, changes its AA to "Murder, Inc." it will be on the receiving end of plenty of ordinance. :rolleyes:

TE is played to kill things. Jeez.

You don't read many of my posts, do you? :P

Of course they will be hit if they use that AA. I'm talking about if they reroll and go elsewhere. TE is about fighting and having fun, but being triple-teamed the instant you create a nation is no fun.

-Bama

Lol, ^^^^ This guy has it right.

Let's just leave like this and it'll be my last post. I'll go by the way CNTE is set up to rank alliances and you can go by whatever way you want to rank them. If you feel that you won by the end of the round, more power to ya man.

woman

I really just need to put it in my name next round...honestly..

Ok, so can one of you prosecutors explain to me the Surrender terms..and how GDA fails at them? I followed all three steps to get "peace" and then GDA says that they'll keep the war slots active but won't attack...

Now anyone with half a brain cell would realize keeping war slots active, but not using them is highly counterproductive considering you have a war going on...wouldn't you think the more active warring nations you have the better? Apparently not since you just let them sit there idly wasting their time, for God knows what purpose.

So, with that said. I refuse to bear the "Judgement PoW" AA seeing as you don't follow through with your own surrender terms regardless, might as well proudly wear "Murder Inc." until I'm ZI'ed and able to reroll. Good Work Judgement, way to think up effective strategy...

Ok, so can one of you prosecutors explain to me the Surrender terms..and how GDA fails at them? I followed all three steps to get "peace" and then GDA says that they'll keep the war slots active but won't attack...

Now anyone with half a brain cell would realize keeping war slots active, but not using them is highly counterproductive considering you have a war going on...wouldn't you think the more active warring nations you have the better? Apparently not since you just let them sit there idly wasting their time, for God knows what purpose.

So, with that said. I refuse to bear the "Judgement PoW" AA seeing as you don't follow through with your own surrender terms regardless, might as well proudly wear "Murder Inc." until I'm ZI'ed and able to reroll. Good Work Judgement, way to think up effective strategy...

Actually, this protects you. If they cleared the war slots, then members of Murder inc. would be able to attack you for leaving their alliance. This way, you are offered some protection. It makes perfect sense to do what they did.

Actually, this protects you. If they cleared the war slots, then members of Murder inc. would be able to attack you for leaving their alliance. This way, you are offered some protection. It makes perfect sense to do what they did.

Indeed. Though I suppose I can keep attacking you if that's really what you want, Aeternus.

Indeed. Though I suppose I can keep attacking you if that's really what you want, Aeternus.

By all means do so, the faster I'm ZI'ed the faster I can reroll and start attacking people worth attacking and not be told to focus on an already dead alliance...

Edited by Aeternus

Of course, let us call in our coalition to take care of the deserters. :P