Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know at first it was a joke right? Or did that fly over your head?

No.. too many people re-roll on a whim for no other reason than to get back on top. Re-rolling is cowardly and shouldn't be allowed after your nation is 7 days old.

/been a long day

//funny supply is running low :P

I also think calling us Vox is a bit of hubris. I know NPO, I have met NPO, MI you are no NPO.

Vox has nothing to do with NPO imo. MI doesn't have to be NPO, and its enemies don't have to be on Black to be called "Vox"

Vox is really a very libertarian unorganized alliance of people joined together for the sole purpose of destroying another alliance.

Yeah, but what's the point? What does it prove? That you can reset the game and start from scratch in the middle of it and fight against those who are at a huge disadvantage because they chose to ride out their decisions and not re-roll? I understand re-rolling initially for resources, but re-rolling just so you can get back on top? That's like the kid who's playing monopoly, starts to lose so he flips the board onto the floor and says "let's start over". Meh...the vast majority of us would rather fight it through. If I get ZI'd in January, you can bet I'll have the same nation when we close the round in February.

If you don't like the rules talk to the admin.

Edited by JimKongIl

Judgment is not this "vox" you speak of. There is no Vox in TE. I believe there is no NPO either.

OOC: Seriously guys, this is not standard so don't mention alliances from different games. Also, Judgment is attacking MI and it's allies. They are not black based nor libertarian. If they were libertarian, there would have to be some sort of authoritarian in this game for them to object and there isn't. Judgment is a coalition bent on taking down the current super power in order to shake things up in the game. It's not an alliance or something that will last longer than the war.

If you don't like the rules talk to the admin.

Hey.. I'm not complaining about the rules, just sharing my opinion. That's all. If you go to a boxing match and fight some guy for ten rounds, and all of a sudden they pull him out and replace him with a bigger boxer who's fully refreshed, it'd seem kind of odd wouldn't it?

And it's not "the admin". It's Admin. His real name is Admin Jehosephat. Parent's were kind of cruel, but it's better than his sister Help Desk Jehosephat. :P

/is full of analogies today

actually this war is probably as close as anything right now. Their initial blitz was good, i won't deny that. Statistically its gong to be an even fight, it'll come down to who has the most resolve and the best battle plan, both of which i believe belong to murder inc.

WHAT?!? The initial blitz was horrible! That is the only reason MI still has a fighting chance. With more than 600 nations, The Judgment should have been able to declare AT LEAST 600 times, yet they only manage a little over 300 in the "blitz". And to correct your next statement, MI is completely outgunned.

So, in short, I disagree with the first half of your statement, but the last half is correct...if The Judgement can maintain resolve and stick to the Battle Plan, they will easily roll you. If you guys can stop the trickle of deserters (you've lost at least 10 already) then you may be able to defend yourselves for 3 or 4 more days.

Why are your guys joining GDA anyway*, if MI is that superior?

*see Whales, for example

Hey.. I'm not complaining about the rules, just sharing my opinion. That's all. If you go to a boxing match and fight some guy for ten rounds, and all of a sudden they pull him out and replace him with a bigger boxer who's fully refreshed, it'd seem kind of odd wouldn't it?

And it's not "the admin". It's Admin. His real name is Admin Jehosephat. Parent's were kind of cruel, but it's better than his sister Help Desk Jehosephat. :P

/is full of analogies today

Haha, no, the boxer is replaced with a little tiny guy. Perhaps the original boxer is bloody and weak now, or perhaps he's done well in the fight and the little guy won't be able to catch up.

Haha, no, the boxer is replaced with a little tiny guy. Perhaps the original boxer is bloody and weak now, or perhaps he's done well in the fight and the little guy won't be able to catch up.

Why would you re-roll if you're gonna end up smaller than you were? 99% of the time, you re-roll because you're beaten down.

Why would you re-roll if you're gonna end up smaller than you were? 99% of the time, you re-roll because you're beaten down.

You're assuming both sides get beaten down. The loser can reroll, double his strength, but he'll probably be weaker than the "victor."

Panic King's UW =/= My UW. He's done a lot more with it than I did, that's for sure. Furthermore, I'm not even in UW, I'm in Murder Inc, spying on you. :v:

OOC: Guys, CN:S and CN:TE are different "worlds". "lol Judgment = Vox" and "lol MI r NPO wannabes" is crossing the line into CN:S, which I think we can agree should be completely separate from TE.

-Bama

BamaBuc, I thank you for the kind words. The "trolling" thread that is being refered to recently , was just me voicing my opinion on your(Murder Inc.) OP. I am somewhat sorry that it delved into a peeing contest between myself and elborrador with Beasy tossing in his insults. But you must undersand that the reason this war is happening right now is because of the tonage of fuel your alliance has sprewed all over Planet Steve. I just struck the match ( due to the disrespect shown to my alliance and Planet Steve in general) and certain unnamed (as of now) senior leaders in this world poured on the fuel. I am just surprized that it has been put together this fast and done so with the utmost OPSEC. I am proud of our coalition partners and wish all of us luck in completing the task we initiated.

WHAT?!? The initial blitz was horrible! That is the only reason MI still has a fighting chance. With more than 600 nations, The Judgment should have been able to declare AT LEAST 600 times, yet they only manage a little over 300 in the "blitz". And to correct your next statement, MI is completely outgunned.

So, in short, I disagree with the first half of your statement, but the last half is correct...if The Judgement can maintain resolve and stick to the Battle Plan, they will easily roll you. If you guys can stop the trickle of deserters (you've lost at least 10 already) then you may be able to defend yourselves for 3 or 4 more days.

Why are your guys joining GDA anyway*, if MI is that superior?

*see Whales, for example

Nevermind...

Edited by JimKongIl