Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it's hard to troll while doing Homework. I feel so how do I put this? I feel so loved. Dude I'm just messing around. I don't care about CN:TE, I have more stuff to worry about. Like VI said when we were messing with United White "Turn your thong around it might feel better" Now I hope you do turn it around.

Again if my Trolling seems bad take it up with my teachers.

Now I'm imagining things. I will be back later

Why is it always the most vocal of attackers who tend to end their posts with some form of "lighten up"? You do realize that by using the oh so clever terms like "Democraptic" to describe your enemies you are the one who appears to have your knickers in a twist?

I will say I like the turn of phrase "turn your thong around" I haven't heard that before.

Awhh but, it's so fun to join. You should try. I don't care if you even are on Vox... I mean Judgement. But, it's your choice

Aw Vox-Judgment, so clever. It would've been funny if I hadn't heard it from 5 other members before you.

Also, how is MI holding up in the war so far? I'd like some actual stats instead of a troll thread.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Why is it always the most vocal of attackers who tend to end their posts with some form of "lighten up"? You do realize that by using the oh so clever terms like "Democraptic" to describe your enemies you are the one who appears to have your knickers in a twist?

Eh just trolling to troll. Even if I do find GDA kinda funny. Like when they told me to stop attacking their alliance. But, oh well

I will say I like the turn of phrase "turn your thong around" I haven't heard that before.

And I've never heard Knickers in a twist. I will have to use that one

Aw Vox-Judgment, so clever. It would've been funny if I hadn't heard it from 5 other members before you.

Also, how is MI holding up in the war so far? I'd like some actual stats instead of a troll thread.

actually this war is probably as close as anything right now. Their initial blitz was good, i won't deny that. Statistically its gong to be an even fight, it'll come down to who has the most resolve and the best battle plan, both of which i believe belong to murder inc.

I also think calling us Vox is a bit of hubris. I know NPO, I have met NPO, MI you are no NPO.

Oh I know. We aren't even in the same ball league as them. But, I call you Vox just for the sense that you gathered around to destroy an alliance. For the record I liked/like Vox and it's members whether they be the ones that left or new.

One person that tried to troll us(UW)

Panic King's UW =/= My UW. He's done a lot more with it than I did, that's for sure. Furthermore, I'm not even in UW, I'm in Murder Inc, spying on you. :v:

OOC: Guys, CN:S and CN:TE are different "worlds". "lol Judgment = Vox" and "lol MI r NPO wannabes" is crossing the line into CN:S, which I think we can agree should be completely separate from TE.

-Bama

Panic King's UW =/= My UW. He's done a lot more with it than I did, that's for sure. Furthermore, I'm not even in UW, I'm in Murder Inc, spying on you. :v:

OOC: Guys, CN:S and CN:TE are different "worlds". "lol Judgment = Vox" and "lol MI r NPO wannabes" is crossing the line into CN:S, which I think we can agree should be completely separate from TE.

-Bama

listen to this wise sage.

Also bama there isn't much to spy on right now. You will note however that our morale is extremely high right now ;)

-Bama

Oh hai Bama :awesome:

Here's some basic stats comparing various alliances involved in The Judgment:

The Defendant:

Murder - from 463,029 -> 430,137 (7% decrease) - 66 nations (20% of Murder) in Anarchy

Murder has received 320+ attacks in the last 12-15 hours. It is fortunate for them that they were already geared up to take out the Roman Empire, or this would have been a much more lopsided day for them.

The Prosecutors:

GDA - from 158,693 -> 157,971 (.5% decrease) - 28 nations (22% of GDA) in Anarchy

Roman Empire - from 135,948 -> 124,289 (9% decrease) - 87 nations (70% of RE) in Anarchy*

Crimson Empire - from 118,187 -> 122,679 (3.8% increase) - 7 nations (8% of CE) in Anarchy

United White - 119,246 -> 119,031 (even) - 15 nations (17% of UW) in Anarchy

FARK - 102,131 -> 112,024 (9.8% increase) - 7 nations (9% of FARK) in Anarchy

Orange Juice - 103,060 -> 109,946 (6.8% increase) - 9 nations (11% of OJ) in Anarchy

Wolverines - 47,392 -> 48,593 (2.5% increase) - 5 nations (15% of W) in Anarchy

Ubercon - 38,074 -> 40,379 (6% increase) - 1 nation (4% of Ubes) in Anarchy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total = 822,281 -> 834,912 (1.5% increase in overall NS)

The Defendant:

Murder - from 463,029 -> 430,137 -> 410,620 (4.5% decrease) - 104 nations (31% of Murder) in Anarchy

Murder Inc. is currently in 888 wars

The Prosecutors:

GDA - from 158,693 -> 157,971 ->158,915 (.5% increase) - 33 nations (25% of GDA) in Anarchy

Roman Empire - from 135,948 -> 124,289 ->123,320 (.9% decrease) - 87 nations (70% of RE) in Anarchy

Crimson Empire - from 118,187 -> 122,679 -> 122,578 (even-ish) - 11 nations (13% of CE) in Anarchy

United White - 119,246 -> 119,031 -> 119,448 (even) 14 nations (16% of UW) in Anarchy

FARK - 102,131 -> 112,024 -> 114,676 (2% increase) - 7 nations (9% of FARK) in Anarchy

Orange Juice - 103,060 -> 109,946 -> 111,013 (1% increase) - 9 nations (11% of OJ) in Anarchy

Wolverines - 47,392 -> 48,593 -> 49,729( 2% increase) - 5 nations (15% of W) in Anarchy

Ubercon - 38,074 -> 40,379 -> 40,429 (even) - 2 nations (8% of Ubes) in Anarchy

Nation numbers

Murder Inc- 327

GDA - 86

RE - 128

CE - 86

UW - 88

FARK - 79

OJ - 83

Wol. - 33

Uber - 23

Total - 606

Increases are over the first post, not the original numbers.

Ooh! Look at me! I re-rolled so I'm number 1 again! Re-rolling is for cowards.

Maybe Fark should have tried it. Had the entire Fark alliance rerolled last round it would have increased your average NS by about 40%

Maybe Fark should have tried it. Had the entire Fark alliance rerolled last round it would have increased your average NS by about 40%

Yeah, but what's the point? What does it prove? That you can reset the game and start from scratch in the middle of it and fight against those who are at a huge disadvantage because they chose to ride out their decisions and not re-roll? I understand re-rolling initially for resources, but re-rolling just so you can get back on top? That's like the kid who's playing monopoly, starts to lose so he flips the board onto the floor and says "let's start over". Meh...the vast majority of us would rather fight it through. If I get ZI'd in January, you can bet I'll have the same nation when we close the round in February.

Edited by Arcane