Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

Actually, this protects you. If they cleared the war slots, then members of Murder inc. would be able to attack you for leaving their alliance. This way, you are offered some protection. It makes perfect sense to do what they did.

And wouldn't it make more sense to let Murder Inc. handle the deserters? It takes one or two less war slots off potential Judgement targets.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And wouldn't it make more sense to let Murder Inc. handle the deserters? It takes one or two less war slots off potential Judgement targets.

We promised members of Murder inc. who agreed to surrender under our terms our protection, and that is what the Judgment alliance intends to deliver. Besides, Murder inc. is at the point where we can easily handle them.

We promised members of Murder inc. who agreed to surrender under our terms our protection, and that is what the Judgment alliance intends to deliver. Besides, Murder inc. is at the point where we can easily handle them.

No where in the DoW of war does it offer protection upon surrendering. Why not let the nation surrendering decide if he/she wants protection even?

No where in the DoW of war does it offer protection upon surrendering. Why not let the nation surrendering decide if he/she wants protection even?

The DoW may not explicitly include it, but it's implied. We WANT people to leave Murder inc., and the best way convince them to do so is to ensure that they are protected when they leave. If they can be attacked immediately after they leave Murder inc., then what incentive is there to leave? If it confuses people, we can edit the DoW to include that.

Whatever, everyone attacking me is just wasting their time and actually doing worse by allowing me to become unreachable NS-wise after the wars expire...in turn allowing me to reroll. Whereas they could just keep me in war if they left my NS alone after doing enough damage to me. Regardless if you peace wars or not, I won't make an honest surrender.

Whatever, everyone attacking me is just wasting their time and actually doing worse by allowing me to become unreachable NS-wise after the wars expire...in turn allowing me to reroll. Whereas they could just keep me in war if they left my NS alone after doing enough damage to me. Regardless if you peace wars or not, I won't make an honest surrender.

Did you fire a shot back after you were attacked? Did you surrender more than 24 hours after the war started? If so, technically you're not eligible for the surrender terms and should continue to be attacked.. Those initial terms were primarily for those nations that were ghosting MI or had very low loyalty to the alliance to get them out and offer them some protection. you'll notice that a lot of them from the first 24 hours were cleared and moved onto other AA's because they weren't a threat.

I'm not sure of the specific details for you, but all surrenders needed to take place in the first 24 hours from the DoW. After that, Judgment will deliver formal surrender terms after MI is no longer considered a threat.

Edited by Arcane

Well, I don't know what the deal was...but a GDA member gave me peace while I was wearing the Murder Inc. AA...almost immediately after he said he was ordered to not give peace. Puzzling...

Your nation is out of this fight. The nations that are at war with you can do plenty of damage. There are more targets on the field that need to be hit.

Funny you would say anything..after changing your AA to a PoW.

Edit ADD:

Further Peace was offered by you...when the war was declared originally..you mocked us and are now in anarchy..with big losses. You offered the peace originally...and we are moving our forces around.

Edited by BastardofGod

Your nation is out of this fight. The nations that are at war with you can do plenty of damage. There are more targets on the field that need to be hit.

Funny you would say anything..after changing your AA to a PoW.

Are you so dense as to realize that was all a guise to try and hurry along my rerolling?

Cool I'll be sure to bring the balloons for the party.

Only if I can bring the cake!

OOC: Ya'll had a good blitz, I wouldn't dare admit that IC :P Although I did resist anarchy for two nights, I applaud Judgement for yer effortz, most interesting TE round I've been in so far.

This really wasn't the war it could have been were MI at all competant. Winning the last round thanks to IDIOT's success and then the boredom of their leaders saw them gain a lot of fluff this round as people flock to the 'top' alliance. Oh well thanks for playing.

Tactically, we're obviously kicking butt, dealing anarchies 1 for 1, despite being outnumbered 2.5 to 1.

And most of your anarchies dealt came from Roman Empire. The rest that exist within judgment were, for a large part, already there prior to engaging MI.

Perhaps you people don't understand the word "TACTICAL", look it up.

We're dealing plenty of pain and death.

Like, the Strategic plan might have been to hit RE. I can't say if it was a good or not good plan, but I can say, the implementation has been awesome.

Edited by arentak

As someone watching from the side-lines.

I would say yeah, Inc has been tactical. Maybe un-planned tactics, but still good tactics.

Judgement is destroying Inc, but they could have done a hell of a lot better. They have the numbers and strength to keep things up though.

end.

Bone, bone, bone, bone, bone, bone, bone, bone, bone

Tell me what ya gonna do

where there ain't no where to run

when judgment comes for you,

when judgment comes for you?

What ya gonna do

where there ain't no where to hide

when judgment comes for you,

Cause it's gonna come for you

^One of my favorite song's intro

BTW I feel like good no attacking tatics were used by Murder Inc.

Murder Inc see you at the crossroads

what? Had to include the song title

This really wasn't the war it could have been were MI at all competant. Winning the last round thanks to IDIOT's success and then the boredom of their leaders saw them gain a lot of fluff this round as people flock to the 'top' alliance. Oh well thanks for playing.

We're still in 1st, if that's saying anything. Obviously people have a different idea of what success is, but to remain well in the lead after over a week of war in our position is no small feat.

BTW I feel like good no attacking tatics were used by Murder Inc.

Murder Inc see you at the crossroads

what? Had to include the song title

Glad you were so willing to provide us your reasoning ;)