Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

We're still in 1st, if that's saying anything.

First in anarchies, yes. And surrenders. :P Your formerly out-of-this-world numbers are falling back to earth though.

MI is hanging in there, sure, and perhaps faring better than some had imagined. Tactically kicking butt though? That's stretching it quite a bit. No alliances engaging MI have been decimated and knocked down several pegs as much as MI has. More than three quarters of the alliance is in anarchy, and all of its numbers are significantly down. I realize Judgment was larger and stronger than MI was from the start. That changes nothing though. The tactical advantage MI had in striking first - essentially benefiting from the element of surprise - was squandered, in part because this element of surprise applied only to RE, and because MI didn't have the support of allies when it went to war against a larger combined force.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First in anarchies, yes. And surrenders. :P Your formerly out-of-this-world numbers are falling back to earth though.

MI is hanging in there, sure, and perhaps faring better than some had imagined. Tactically kicking butt though? That's stretching it quite a bit. No alliances engaging MI have been decimated and knocked down several pegs as much as MI has. More than three quarters of the alliance is in anarchy, and all of its numbers are significantly down. I realize Judgment was larger and stronger than MI was from the start. That changes nothing though. The tactical advantage MI had in striking first - essentially benefiting from the element of surprise - was squandered, in part because this element of surprise applied only to RE, and because MI didn't have the support of allies when it went to war against a larger combined force.

I agree with everything you said, it wasn't the point I was trying to make, but I do agree.

I was just saying that MI is still doing well in terms of their standing in TE. Compared to their complete dominance before though, not nearly as well.

I agree with everything you said, it wasn't the point I was trying to make, but I do agree.

I was just saying that MI is still doing well in terms of their standing in TE. Compared to their complete dominance before though, not nearly as well.

I think that merely comes from the mere numbers of nations they had. Combine MHA and GDA about the time the war started and they wouldn't have been trailing by much...

I think that merely comes from the mere numbers of nations they had. Combine MHA and GDA about the time the war started and they wouldn't have been trailing by much...

Doesn't having lots of members contribute to an alliance's dominance? I don't see how having so many nations takes away from anything.

Doesn't having lots of members contribute to an alliance's dominance? I don't see how having so many nations takes away from anything.

The number doesn't take anything away. But it does dramatically affect the alliance's ranking. In the end, it doesn't mean very much though. But just because you have say a football team of 200 first graders it doesn't mean they're gonna fair well putting them up against 11 people on a pro team. Maybe a bad analogy, but you get the idea.

The number doesn't take anything away. But it does dramatically affect the alliance's ranking. In the end, it doesn't mean very much though. But just because you have say a football team of 200 first graders it doesn't mean they're gonna fair well putting them up against 11 people on a pro team. Maybe a bad analogy, but you get the idea.

Or a 50 nation alliance of 4k+ NS and a 150 nation alliance with NS below 2k.

As someone watching from the side-lines.

I would say yeah, Inc has been tactical. Maybe un-planned tactics, but still good tactics.

Judgement is destroying Inc, but they could have done a hell of a lot better. They have the numbers and strength to keep things up though.

end.

Benji shut up. If you were truly on the side-lines you wouldn't be posting here as much as you are while defending "Judgement", if your too scare to show to who your loyalty is given too then thats sad.

Also "Judgement Nations" please, please, please continue your attacks on me. I'm having fun though stop sending me those Surrender Terms messages. I won't surrender. Me surrending would bring this game boring to me and the attackers. As who would you waste your money on?

Bone, bone, bone, bone, bone, bone, bone, bone, bone

Tell me what ya gonna do

where there ain't no where to run

when judgment comes for you,

when judgment comes for you?

What ya gonna do

where there ain't no where to hide

when judgment comes for you,

Cause it's gonna come for you

^One of my favorite song's intro

BTW I feel like good no attacking tatics were used by Murder Inc.

Murder Inc see you at the crossroads

what? Had to include the song title

Great song.

Or a 50 nation alliance of 4k+ NS and a 150 nation alliance with NS below 2k.

Prior to this war we had an average nation strength greater than half of the sanctioned alliances. I remember comparing. Your points are true, but not very valid. You can't say that Murder Inc had an incredibly low average nation strength.

I wouldn't say it "contributes" to an alliances dominance. "Strength in numbers" if that wasn't true you'd have absolutely no reason to have an alliance 300+. A single nation within that alliance won't know but 10-20% of the rest of the nations. I think of it more as an inflated NS not a true NS

My opinion in a war like this, yes it will take longer to "destroy" MI because you have to weed out the weakest nations (which has happened/happening) while searching for those more "powerful" / strategic fighting nations that will prolong the war (which is what's keeping MI alive)

Edit: And I don't say that to sound disrespectful, I've thought that of regular CN also.

Edited by SilentKilla

Prior to this war we had an average nation strength greater than half of the sanctioned alliances. I remember comparing. Your points are true, but not very valid. You can't say that Murder Inc had an incredibly low average nation strength.

No, but consider this. MI has lost about 65% of it's total NS w/ the average NS dropping to well below half. About 78% of MI is in anarchy w/ avg NS of 579 (which is 57th place out of 61 alliances). MI is currently ranked 5th in terms of total NS. The ONLY thing keeping MI in first place right now is the total number of nations flying the MI AA. If that didn't play such a large part in the score calculation, MI wouldn't be on top still.

No, but consider this. MI has lost about 65% of it's total NS w/ the average NS dropping to well below half. About 78% of MI is in anarchy w/ avg NS of 579 (which is 57th place out of 61 alliances). MI is currently ranked 5th in terms of total NS. The ONLY thing keeping MI in first place right now is the total number of nations flying the MI AA. If that didn't play such a large part in the score calculation, MI wouldn't be on top still.

But unfortunately for you i guess it is part of the score calculation,and it does make MI the top alliance in TE but if you got a problem with that you can always try your luck with suggestion box. hmm?

Edited by silentkiller

But unfortunately for you i guess it is part of the score calculation,and it does make MI the top alliance in TE but if you got a problem with that you can always try your luck with suggestion box. hmm?

Or keep beating you down. That seems to be working. At this pace you will not be #1 in 5 or 6 days.

I thought I was just referring to pre-war when I was talking about us being the most dominant alliance. Although I could have very well likely given the impression that we still are.

However, keeping that many members, in our situation, is a feat in itself. I still stand by my point that the number of members in an alliance does play a large contribution, as does nation strength.

Arcane, now I'm accidentally following you across threads. Your refusal to play the game within the rules set out by its creators is baffling to me. "Well, if the scoring system was completely different, then the things I'm doing would put me and my group higher than yours, even though that isn't the case under the real scoring system! And while we're at it, if the rules allowing re-rolls for nations devastated by war were different, you wouldn't be able to use it as part of your strategy, and that would change things, too. So even though you can still win quite easily here thanks to participating within the actual rules, in my alternate world, where the rules are all completely different, we win!"

Baffling.

Or keep beating you down. That seems to be working. At this pace you will not be #1 in 5 or 6 days.

Firstly I am not murder inc, secondly please do that instead of whining about how muder inc is at the top because of their member count and how alliances with greatest strength or avg ns really win the game. This comment is not directed at you but at the general justice coalition.

Edited by silentkiller

I will say Drai, that I really thought a lot more people would jump ship from Murder. I am impressed at the cohesion shown.

The two guys I am fighting are hanging tough even though they are getting a beating, niether has asked for quarter. One has stopped fighting back, but the other guy is using his early bought airforce to very good effect.

A lot of members is obviously important as it is currently keeping you at the top of the alliance list. Although I do not agree you are currently the "top" alliance, there is no arguing that within the structure of the world, you are #1

Sorry SilentKiller, I should have said beating "them" down. And I will. :-) or someone new will jump me, and I will get a beatdown...all for the bloodgod anyway

Edited by Machiabelly

I will say Drai, that I really thought a lot more people would jump ship from Murder. I am impressed at the cohesion shown.

The two guys I am fighting are hanging tough even though they are getting a beating, niether has asked for quarter. One has stopped fighting back, but the other guy is using his early bought airforce to very good effect.

A lot of members is obviously important as it is currently keeping you at the top of the alliance list. Although I do not agree you are currently the "top" alliance, there is no arguing that within the structure of the world, you are #1

you know what I agree with you, I agree murder Inc is not the top alliance in the game and tbh the top alliance would be different according to different people.

Edited by silentkiller

Arcane, now I'm accidentally following you across threads. Your refusal to play the game within the rules set out by its creators is baffling to me. "Well, if the scoring system was completely different, then the things I'm doing would put me and my group higher than yours, even though that isn't the case under the real scoring system! And while we're at it, if the rules allowing re-rolls for nations devastated by war were different, you wouldn't be able to use it as part of your strategy, and that would change things, too. So even though you can still win quite easily here thanks to participating within the actual rules, in my alternate world, where the rules are all completely different, we win!"

Baffling.

lol.. boy you sure don't follow along well do you? My point with the above was to show that yes, you are the number one alliance in the game right now--I don't dispute that at all. But using that as the primary measurement is a faulty point of view when you consider other important aspects such as avg. NS and anarchy status. MHA, for example is in much better shape than you and I find it hard to believe that anyone would truly think you're number one in anything other than rank.

As far as re-rolls....do you really think admin put the ability to delete and re-roll purposely into the game as a strategy? Come on.. wake up. I'm playing within the guidelines of the rules. I'm not sure how i'm not playing within the rules as our strategy is designed to deal with re-rolling nations as well. But whatever. I can sense your anger. It makes you stronger.

Makes sense to me, and I agree. It's really all perspective, but I do agree with what you've said here.

ummm... They didn't jump ship but did stop playing.. There are over 100 inaactives in MI within 5 days they will lose 50 nations.. mark my words. The only reason MI stayed at the top this long was because the war started so early in this round. ALL Alliance numbers are artificially high because not 1 nation has been deleted from planet steve due to inactivity.

Ugh.

Man people whine a lot about very simple things...

Murder Inc is judged the top alliance in TE. They are the best, within the game ruling.

As for out-of-game rulings, and just general strength, they are not the best, far from it really...

Very simple.

Now you lot quit your whining and actually go beat down on MI so that there is no doubt they are not the best in any sector of TE.

Easy.

Benji you do know that even if Judgement beats us down. If anyone is still logical we are still the best. You guys are plenty of alliances attacking one alliance. Look at it in this scenario.

Your a kid at school, another kid gets in a fight with you and you beat him. Then that kid the next day comes back with five of his friends and they all jump on you. Without surprise they kick your butt. Those that make the kid you beat the previous day stronger? No as a one on one he had lost.

Its the same here. MI beat one kid alone then that kid went to get his friends(Judgement).

Edited by Deadier