General RPing Guidelines

Sargun II

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely offtopic but I just wanted to point out to you meatbags that I'm now your head boss dude so there.
I think you're mistaken, I'm really that important and cool. You're a worthless meatbag. :P

For however much my opinion is worth as a worthless meatbag, congratulations on your promotion. Though I would humbly point out that without us, your position would be worthless. ;)

Note to self: put in the topic "call HK-47 a meatbag for 100 tech" :awesome:

No thanks. :ph34r:

For however much my opinion is worth as a worthless meatbag, congratulations on your promotion. Though I would humbly point out that without us, your position would be worthless. ;)

No thanks. :ph34r:

What about...

Note to self: put in the topic "call HK-47 a worthless old meatbag for 300 tech" :awesome: :awesome:

Want 300 tech? :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

P.S.: Please don't hurt me...

Edited by HHAYD

This topic was helpful. I might start RPing soon. (I've posted in these forums in the past, but I didn't know what RP was about)

I have 2 questions:

1. All the land on the map seems to be occupied. Is it possible for claimed land to overlap? Can we claim "land" that is actually a body of water?

2. What kind of topics should be made in News Reports, and what kind in Nations and War? How do the replies work in each section? How is News Reports different from Nations and War?

Edited by XRCatD

This topic was helpful. I might start RPing soon. (I've posted in these forums in the past, but I didn't know what RP was about)

I have 2 questions:

1. All the land on the map seems to be occupied. Is it possible for claimed land to overlap?

2. What kind of topics should be made in News Reports, and what kind in Nations and War? How do the replies work in each section? How is News Reports different from Nations and War?

1) Protectorates are in fact free land, although it's under the guard of someone. While you're free to lay a claim on protectorates, you should contact the protector in order to get the green light.

I believe that the occupied land in South America is current free as well, not sure.

2) Basically anything pertaining to your RP nation should go in the News Reports forum. Material related to military or war can go to the National and War forum.

I have 2 questions:

1. All the land on the map seems to be occupied. Is it possible for claimed land to overlap? Can we claim "land" that is actually a body of water?

1) Protectorates are in fact free land, although it's under the guard of someone. While you're free to lay a claim on protectorates, you should contact the protector in order to get the green light.

I believe that the occupied land in South America is current free as well, not sure.

2) Basically anything pertaining to your RP nation should go in the News Reports forum. Material related to military or war can go to the National and War forum.

Pretty much what he said. Anything white CAN be claimed, though in the casae of the protectorate areas, contacting the protecting nation is a wise idea. Yes, the occupied territory in South america is free, though patches of it are irradiated from nuclear weapons. Talk to any of the South American nations for further info on that.