Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JackTarr: Favorite and Least favorite part of being in Maine? :P

JackTarr & Caesar: Where do you see FAN in a year?

JackTarr & Caesar: Do you think that there is any alliance currently in CN at the moment that could defeat FAN in 1v1 warfare, or is FAN still today unrivaled in terms of military skill, by any alliance?

JackTarr & Caesar: Most people talk about the upper tier being the only one that matters during warfare. You folks, however, possibly have the strongest bottom-middle tier in this game. Do you think there is an advantage to having much of your military might piled in the bottom and middle ranks in comparison to say, a Citadel alliance that has the reverse of this?

JackTarr: Favorite and Least favorite part of being in Maine? :P

JackTarr & Caesar: Where do you see FAN in a year?

JackTarr & Caesar: Do you think that there is any alliance currently in CN at the moment that could defeat FAN in 1v1 warfare, or is FAN still today unrivaled in terms of military skill, by any alliance?

JackTarr & Caesar: Most people talk about the upper tier being the only one that matters during warfare. You folks, however, possibly have the strongest bottom-middle tier in this game. Do you think there is an advantage to having much of your military might piled in the bottom and middle ranks in comparison to say, a Citadel alliance that has the reverse of this?

I like these questions and would probably actually tune in to hear them answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you guys were in Peace Mode all that time you must have fantasized about revenge on the NPO, right? Well I think Budd from Kill Bill has phrased my question much more eloquently than I could:

They say the number one killer of old people is retirement. People got 'em a job to do, they tend to live a little longer so they can do it. I've always figured warriors and their enemies share the same relationship. So, now you ain't gonna hafta face your enemy on the battlefield no more, which "R" are you filled with: Relief or Regret?

Hmmm all the people that have left the game in the last 2 months must have been the majority of the people who submitted questions and listened to my show...... :P

I always listen (or catch a recording) and submit questions!

You were always Fark's favorite spai. Right after Badjuju, and I of course.

I must have "SPAI" written across my chest. Every alliance I've been in since ACV (the first time) has said that.

<------ Yes, every alliance ;)

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

You were always Fark's favorite spai. Right after Badjuju, and I of course.

woah, woah, woah....

I wasn't a spy in FARK. Everybody has to be somewhere. I simply reincarnated in Fark. Kind of like Jeannie in I dream of Jeannie when she blinked. I blinked and disappeared into pink smoke and when it cleared I found myself as a newbie nation in Fark. I was just looking for somewhere safe to sit while I got bulked up.

But in all seriousness, I felt guilty after just a short while because I discovered I actually liked FARK and didn't want to drag them into our problem when the inevitable poopstorm happened so I repaid my growth aid and left.

If I ever left FAN it would be for Fark. Neither Fark or Fan will admit it but those two alliances are like two peas in a pod. The internal vibe is almost exactly the same. Except Fark has a hard on for Bacon rather than Guns.

- Ronin: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?

- Ronin: who's your favourite protector? MK or Genesis?

- Ronin: can we just roll you so we get AirMe back?

- Ronin: how does it feel to work with AirMe?

- AirMe: do you regret leaving MK's FA in my hands?