Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just listened to an archive. Great to hear that Dilber doesn't sound like a Russian commie (nothing against them (the commies) of course, but that's kinda my impression of NPO, lol). Now I want to hear from some of those FAN guys.

Now this would be something maybe more for noobs like myself (within the last year or so), but my question would be what are the current power blocs (explain the treaty web from an elder statesman's viewpoint), who likes who (what potential rifts are there), and what are the main moving forces in CN society and what are some of the logical conclusions available for speculation (what does the future hold). If you answer this, thank you!

E

Now this would be something maybe more for noobs like myself (within the last year or so), but my question would be what are the current power blocs (explain the treaty web from an elder statesman's viewpoint), who likes who (what potential rifts are there), and what are the main moving forces in CN society and what are some of the logical conclusions available for speculation (what does the future hold). If you answer this, thank you!

E

This might not be the best time to discuss such an issue when the largest bloc in the game is undergoing if not a collapse, then at least major changes.

Edit: On the other hand, this might be the best time to discuss that because we can freely speculate about bizarre political situations with no evidence!

Edited by Moridin

It is safe to say you will not be coming on my show. I do not like your avatar, your signature or your unsafe obsession with discussing communism.

Another good move by AirMe.

This might not be the best time to discuss such an issue when the largest bloc in the game is undergoing if not a collapse, then at least major changes.

Edit: On the other hand, this might be the best time to discuss that because we can freely speculate about bizarre political situations with no evidence!

lol, I am hoping for the 2cd option. Wild speculation ftw :popcorn:

If you could have any two alliances fight, with the MDP web at full force, who'd it be and why?

If you could have any two war gambits fight, after lines have been drawn, who'd it be and why?

Also whats your favorite baked good?