A gift for our loved ones <3

With the Christmas season starting earlier every year, we decided to get a jump on our shopping. During the Amazon Deal Days, we picked up a scratch off for our loved ones at PGS, MU, and DS. Sorry for the joint gift, but we were on a budget. Who knows, these things pay off sometimes, right?

stDche1.jpeg

Apologies for the size of the image, I didn't feel like correcting it.

We're defending our allies, like any good alliance would If we didn't do that our word would mean nothing.

For PGS - I enjoy the visits to our Discord from Trout, hakai, and Xamaeron so I'm sorry about this for most of you, maybe not the Assistant to the Band Manager though. I don't know most of the Madlads, so no strong feelings there. As for DS, that's self explanatory.

For Polar, For RIA, for MHA! Also, glad to be fighting alongside NPL, who are back after a long hiatus!

One Eighty Two - First of his Name, UltraFarker, Submitter, and Guardian of the Greenlight

905 – Squirrel, and Principal Progenitor of the Worldwide Nut Collection Guild

Akbar - Bionic Redhead - Recognizer of traps.

TF Council

Arcane – Speaker of the Council & Supreme Sovereign of the Institute for Creative Interpretation of Cloud Shapes

BozDaBoz – Brian Bosworth impersonator

SlickJohnson – Jiffy Lube Franchisee

DRI – The Decider In Chief

Yak - Speaker Emeritus

(also acknowledged by @iwin90’s father, Dr Triffid) - Seriously, please keep him in your thoughts. He just lost his mother.

/The forums crashed my browser before otherwise this would've been posted earlier.

//Insert joke here.

Edited by One Eighty Two

2 hours ago, One Eighty Two said:

With the Christmas season starting earlier every year, we decided to get a jump on our shopping. During the Amazon Deal Days, we picked up a scratch off for our loved ones at PGS, MU, and DS. Sorry for the joint gift, but we were on a budget. Who knows, these things pay off sometimes, right?

stDche1.jpeg

Apologies for the size of the image, I didn't feel like correcting it.

We're defending our allies, like any good alliance would If we didn't do that our word would mean nothing.

For PGS - I enjoy the visits to our Discord from Trout, hakai, and Xamaeron so I'm sorry about this for most of you, maybe not the Assistant to the Band Manager though. I don't know most of the Madlads, so no strong feelings there. As for DS, that's self explanatory.

For Polar, For RIA, for MHA! Also, glad to be fighting alongside NPL, who are back after a long hiatus!

One Eighty Two - First of his Name, UltraFarker, Submitter, and Guardian of the Greenlight

905 – Squirrel, and Principal Progenitor of the Worldwide Nut Collection Guild

Akbar - Bionic Redhead - Recognizer of traps.

TF Council

Arcane – Speaker of the Council & Supreme Sovereign of the Institute for Creative Interpretation of Cloud Shapes

BozDaBoz – Brian Bosworth impersonator

SlickJohnson – Jiffy Lube Franchisee

DRI – The Decider In Chief

Yak - Speaker Emeritus

(also acknowledged by @iwin90’s father, Dr Triffid) - Seriously, please keep him in your thoughts. He just lost his mother.

/The forums crashed my browser before otherwise this would've been posted earlier.

//Insert joke here.

Hey everyone its the Fart alliance!