Declaration of War

Over nearly two decades, this community has established the basic framework of what type of discourse is and is not acceptable. Specifically - personal attacks are unacceptable. Something we could all agree on.

...except for one alliance, apparently.

CCC has continually harbored a member, Armen, who has a nasty habit of trying to troll people, getting himself worked up into a rage, and resorting to personal attacks.

Despite repeated attempts to discuss the issue with CCC government, they seem unwilling to punish Armen. He's a fairly useless member, contributing virtually nothing economically or militarily to his alliance, so it's not clear what blackmail he possesses on CCC gov. 

Unfortunately, all attempts to discuss this diplomatically have failed. Therefore, NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES hereby declares war on CCC.

We recognize that CCC, given its past poor performance in war, is likely unable to effectively defend its membership against a single nation, and will call in its blocmates to help. We have little chance against hundreds of nations. However, NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES will always do what is right.

Well damn I can't root for CCC. I do however hope your nukes explode in their tubes and the fleas of a thousand rats nest under your tiny nuts... -o\:nuke::frantic:💩👎

7 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Well damn I can't root for CCC. I do however hope your nukes explode in their tubes and the fleas of a thousand rats nest under your tiny nuts... -o\:nuke::frantic:💩👎

You seem mad.

Why are you mad?

On 4/30/2024 at 12:21 AM, King Cyan said:

looks liek fiwinwine lost da dooooo:

8ohclv.jpg

The 2 to 1 damage ration in our duel would suggest otherwise.

Still better than your alliance is faring as a whole, though. That's closer to 3 to 1 damages.

3 hours ago, firingline said:

The 2 to 1 damage ration in our duel would suggest otherwise.

Still better than your alliance is faring as a whole, though. That's closer to 3 to 1 damages.

Deflect all you want, but fact is you made a whole other thread about dueling Armen and then he ended up winning the nuke-first part of said duel.  There is nothing more to say. 

2 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Deflect all you want, but fact is you made a whole other thread about dueling Armen and then he ended up winning the nuke-first part of said duel.  There is nothing more to say. 

I'm lost, but I'm not sure you can ignore a damage discrepancy that large and call it a win in any sense of the word. Selling off soldiers when yiu outnumber him 3 to 1 is an odd strategy to employ

48 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

I'm lost, but I'm not sure you can ignore a damage discrepancy that large and call it a win in any sense of the word. Selling off soldiers when yiu outnumber him 3 to 1 is an odd strategy to employ

If I had to take a guess it'd be that denying FL the casualties is the parameter for a win, for starters it's a very easy one to achieve and mainly because it's known it is the only stat he's interested in seeing his number go up. They could pointlessly try to pound him into the ground ad nauseum, then he can spring back up again with ease because he's likely got more than enough cash on hand from his collections back when he had 20k infra meaning he can keep at this for a while and that's just a hassle to deal with. 

So they're making it boring for him; textbook blue-balls.

It's either that or they all genuinely don't have a clue what they're doing/aren't active enough to counter-attack him effectively. Can't speak to the rest of CCC but I know bwyon knows exacwy wot he is pwaying at!

5 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

If I had to take a guess it'd be that denying FL the casualties is the parameter for a win, for starters it's a very easy one to achieve and mainly because it's known it is the only stat he's interested in seeing his number go up. They could pointlessly try to pound him into the ground ad nauseum, then he can spring back up again with ease because he's likely got more than enough cash on hand from his collections back when he had 20k infra meaning he can keep at this for a while and that's just a hassle to deal with. 

So they're making it boring for him; textbook blue-balls.

It's either that or they all genuinely don't have a clue what they're doing/aren't active enough to counter-attack him effectively. Can't speak to the rest of CCC but I know bwyon knows exacwy wot he is pwaying at!

The trick to dealing with this idiot is to spy away his cash, ignore damage ratios, casualties and everything else, none of it matters. Keep him at war with nations with a tech advantage and just keep chipping away. I've no idea how big of a job it is but it's a job worth doing. 

2 hours ago, Sabcat said:

The trick to dealing with this idiot is to spy away his cash, ignore damage ratios, casualties and everything else, none of it matters. Keep him at war with nations with a tech advantage and just keep chipping away. I've no idea how big of a job it is but it's a job worth doing. 

Is this one of those plans you were implementing on all those spreadsheets you were talking about? You know, in that war where you had a like 3-1 advantage and lost in rather humiliating fashion?

9 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

The way to get to FL is deny him the casualties he craves.

2 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Hey look - another guy I beat down in the commie war. Remember when you'd turtle whenever you fought anyone you didn't have a huge wonders advantage over? That was pretty funny. Don't worry, I'll lap you in casualties pretty soon.

I think it looks like that queue is forming again y'know? I should sell tickets for a Thunderdome event where you fight everyone who wants to put up their dukes and have at it  with your countrymen.

I'll cut you in on some of the commission from sales and any bets placed, fair is fair.

6 hours ago, Sabcat said:

Yeah the usual 'happy ending rogues spa day treatment' paid for with one installment covering  365 days to be paid in advance per annum I'm familiar with it, I guess I figured plenty of people would agree with the sentiment it was a job worth doing and there were so many suitors and really I didn't see any need for putting in additional work myself, I'd done more than enough at that point and risked Wes giving me a scarlet X to wear around my neck whenever I addressed the GA lf I tried to push it any further. Now I've come up with this Thunderdome event within the time I took to assemble these words to post this here because of all the hype being generated about him changing his social media page details from 'In a Relationship' to 'Single' - You can buy a ticket for the Thunderdome event that I'm sure  will happen whether or not I sell these tickets printed on the back of the one copy of Metro I found on the bus earlier if you want a souvenir for it? For an extra 69 technology I'll ask FL to sign it for you personally.

Then I may even throw in some free bread for attendees, so that I can get on with some real work in peace!

9 hours ago, Wobblies said:

He's just blowing up expensive tech at that NS. And you'll be spying away his warchests for months. This feels like the hide it the shell until the problem disappears approach

I am not a FL expert, but I have this feeling that they don't easily become tired of literally anything and everything they can trash talk about, which in turn is literally anything and everything.

With that said, good luck to everyone involved. Have fun!

6 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

He's just blowing up expensive tech at that NS. And you'll be spying away his warchests for months. This feels like the hide it the shell until the problem disappears approach

Oh man that'll just make it worse for themselves if you know how he feels about turtles....

5 hours ago, jerdge said:

I am not a FL expert, but I have this feeling that they don't easily become tired of literally anything and everything they can trash talk about, which in turn is literally anything and everything.

With that said, good luck to everyone involved. Have fun!

They should have taken the same approach as we did a few weeks ago when he was still a member of NATO and raided Shangri-la. You didn't hear about that on the news for a reason ;) 

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

On 5/2/2024 at 6:25 PM, firingline said:

Is this one of those plans you were implementing on all those spreadsheets you were talking about? You know, in that war where you had a like 3-1 advantage and lost in rather humiliating fashion?

I had a great war. Fought for a few rounds, including one with you. Sat for a round without a single nation left in my range. Left the war and caused such a tantrum NG had to come and save some pride for you, which was also nice.

I'd say we should do it again some time but you're on your way out now. You're never going to be in my range ever again. Ultimately you're just another in a long line of loud mouths who come and go round these parts who think they're something special. 

Cute attempt at rewriting history. You had a terrible war.

You bandwagoned into the conflict, then tried to flee back to Kashmir. Unfortunately, that didn't work out for you - we dragged you back into the conflict, and there was absolutely nothing you could do about it.

You then talked endlessly about how now that you were back, you'd coordinate the renewed war effort on the part of the commies. But your planned counter-attack fizzled after just a day or two, and we completely controlled the rest of the war. We were able to stagger all your key players - many of them for months on end. We then freed up a few of our nations and began dragging down the commies' mid tier one-by-one until we got to Marx. Your surrender followed soon thereafter.

Ultimately, you were the one who was all talk - the real 'loud mouth', if you will.

10 hours ago, firingline said:

Ultimately, you were the one who was all talk - the real 'loud mouth', if you will.

The ultimate badge of the "look at me look at me" idiot is this, the one man alliance posting a DoW. 

This is how they all end. It's pathetic.