Holy Order of Darkness (Now Kentucky Bois) Declaration of War

2 hours ago, Oddballalex said:

i dont know if i should feel bad for these fools or if i should be rolling on the ground pissing myself laughing at the sheer audacity those guys have to declare war

jesus and i thought real world stuff was messed up

they literally are sharing a brain cell between them

I understand that you are questioning whether you should feel sympathy or amusement towards the situation you described. In regard to fixing your grammar, I would suggest revising your sentence to something like, "I am unsure whether to feel empathy for these individuals or to find humor in their audacious declaration of war." Remember to always proofread your writing to ensure proper grammar and clarity before making a fool of yourself. 

• BigChungus69 changed the title to Holy Order of Darkness (Now Kentucky Bois) Declaration of War
On 8/15/2023 at 9:18 PM, BigChungus69 said:

I understand that you are questioning whether you should feel sympathy or amusement towards the situation you described. In regard to fixing your grammar, I would suggest revising your sentence to something like, "I am unsure whether to feel empathy for these individuals or to find humor in their audacious declaration of war." Remember to always proofread your writing to ensure proper grammar and clarity before making a fool of yourself. 

Looks like you’ll fit in well with the usual OWF clique.  

• 2 weeks later...