Blocking Touchdowns

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, firingline said:

Nothing leftists hate more than having to face inconvenient facts.

Your war chest is an inconvenient reality. Shoe boy's got less than 2billion now, he'll be as broke as the rest of the original paw patrol by Christmas. 

Are you going to hang around feeding the puppies?

8 hours ago, Sabcat said:

Your war chest is an inconvenient reality. Shoe boy's got less than 2billion now, he'll be as broke as the rest of the original paw patrol by Christmas. 

Damn, is that the rate you’re spending money at?

41 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Oh, you’re downplaying a great shoe salesman.

He hates his stinking job. He wakes up every morning, has his watered down tang and still frozen pop tart and drives there in his car with no upholstery no gas and six more payments just to put cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people he hates. He kids himself that he's not a loser because even though he knows his life is terrible, he keeps going. 

5 hours ago, Sabcat said:

He hates his stinking job. He wakes up every morning, has his watered down tang and still frozen pop tart and drives there in his car with no upholstery no gas and six more payments just to put cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people he hates. He kids himself that he's not a loser because even though he knows his life is terrible, he keeps going. 

Yeah Thumbs Up GIF - Yeah Thumbs Up Al Bundy GIFs

100/100

23 hours ago, Sabcat said:

I'll be in your range soon, when I am, if you're out of anarchy before me, come say hi. We absolutely need to have a round or six. Christmas time we can sing songs around the camp fire about when you used to have a warchest. 

hahaha we all cant hoard money all the time, some of have done thing since joining planet Bob....Don't you worry though I am sure we can go a round or 6. Ill show you how much all that money makes a difference  :P 

Al

16 hours ago, Sabcat said:

Get your spy ops correct haha I have more than that hahaha even if I didn't, 2 bill is plenty to defeat some commies and then raid someone else two weeks later.....

40 minutes ago, mmansfield68 said:

Yeah Thumbs Up GIF - Yeah Thumbs Up Al Bundy GIFs

100/100

loving it! 

Al

This is what CN is now? Arguing over whether or not Sabcat surrendered or resigned? This is just sad. 

Can we go back to fighting globals every 6 months please? Literally nothing has happened this year besides this stupid war. 

#MakeCNFunAgain!

3 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

This is what CN is now? Arguing over whether or not Sabcat surrendered or resigned? This is just sad. 

Can we go back to fighting globals every 6 months please? Literally nothing has happened this year besides this stupid war. 

#MakeCNFunAgain!

Declare war on the commies.

Or us.

Either one, really.

Just now, CrinkledStraw said:

No war is pointless. It’s the only thing fun in CN.

And no one is arguing the surrender. 

This is the 3rd time that Al and UCR have fought each in like a year and a half. 

I will give credit where credit is due. Al is actually doing something, instead of just sitting around, hoarding his pixels, like 90% of the game. 

No one wants to fight each other anymore because the chance of it becoming a global war is like 99.999999%. Everybody is treatied to everybody. We need to bring back micros or something. Where's General Kanabis when you need him? 

And I only read the first 2 pages, I got bored pretty quickly from reading this. 

2 hours ago, firingline said:

It wouldn't be if we had a bunch more alliances involved.

You never could see the bigger picture, Smitty. It's why you're 4th in charge of FTW.

Firingline, for the last time, I'm Regent of FTW.