CLAWS Declaration of War

1 minute ago, Gh0s7 said:

Lol, do you want to do a count in the number of individual nations you guys sent? 25 FTW, with 11 before update. Out of 155

Nato 9, with 6 before update. Put of 51

And this was with their year of planning. We've had 24 hours!

though really we've had eleven years...

Edited by Tevron
details..

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Hey CLAWS

here is DBDC admitting that they are the aggressors. 

OWF_post.PNG?width=931&height=334

So don't even try and pretend like you are defending DOOM. 

29 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

How can this be a "defense" when DBDWDCDS was the one to declare war first?  Hm. Do you just not know what words mean?

You guys really are something else. Yes we made a blanket DoW on the world, but I wouldn’t necessarily call our actions towards you over the last two years aggressive. If anything, it was a pretty mild Cold War. You guys chose to make this war a hot one and then blame us as if we had hit the “declare war” button ourselves is gold. 

Regardless of your reasoning, I’m glad you finally worked up the gumption to do something. Kind of crappy to hit DS/DW while they’re otherwise engaged, but I suppose you needed something to make you think you’d have an edge. 

2 minutes ago, Galtian Commune said:

You guys really are something else. Yes we made a blanket DoW on the world, but I wouldn’t necessarily call our actions towards you over the last two years aggressive. If anything, it was a pretty mild Cold War. You guys chose to make this war a hot one and then blame us as if we had hit the “declare war” button ourselves is gold. 

Regardless of your reasoning, I’m glad you finally worked up the gumption to do something. Kind of crappy to hit DS/DW while they’re otherwise engaged, but I suppose you needed something to make you think you’d have an edge. 

Galtian,

Casualties don't create themselves. Doom invited us to join, I'm disappointed that it took a year to accept, but then nothing moves quickly anymore, if it bothers moving at all.

Sincerely, 

Joseph M. Black 

13 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

Lol, do you want to do a count in the number of individual nations you guys sent? 25 FTW, with 11 before update. Out of 155

Nato 9, with 6 before update. Out of 51

Now now, let them keep patting each other on the back while they still can.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Now now, let them keep patting each other on the back while they still can.

Learned nothing from the micro wars eh? Well, some gotta learn the hard way I guess. Enjoy these first couple weeks. :)

1 minute ago, Canik said:

Learned nothing from the micro wars eh? Well, some gotta learn the hard way I guess. Enjoy these first couple weeks. :)

Honestly declaring wars or even dealing with micros is petty, unless it's COBRA, don't even think about em, don't even touch em, just ignore em, don't even counter em, you get the idea.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You mean, the micros that we beat?

🥱

You mean in that war where only FTW fought the hard the whole year through? Yeah, that one. Except now FTW is on the other side. Good luck!!

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It's okay. When I'm finished with you, your alliance won't have a top tier.

At least you're setting more realistic goals this time. Smart. :)

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Well, at least there's that!

P̴̧̨̢̛̬̭̱̪̻͔̽̀͆͝ ̶̯̥͆͒͜Ĕ̸̬̾̍̅̆͋̕͝ ̵̳͕̣͓͈̫̗̺̊̊̈́̈̿͐̔̎͜T̶̲̊̒̏̂͒̆̋̓̃̓ ̷̢̧̞̼̍́̋̈́̓͌͐T̵̞̩͉̹̜͈̄̀̿͌͝ ̴̼̰̼̑Y̴̨̡̙͉̦̯̝̳̿̆͗̃̀̕ͅ

1 minute ago, Canik said:

You mean in that war where only FTW fought the hard the whole year through? Yeah, that one. Except now FTW is on the other side. Good luck!!

Another delusion of grandeur?

So glad a more competent leader is actually running things now.

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

At least you're setting more realistic goals this time. Smart. :)

:popcorn:

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It's okay. When I'm finished with you, your alliance won't have a top tier.

There are more important things in this world than having a top tier (read: collecting pretty numbers).

Like having fun and doing things of consequence. Sitting on a pile of gold in a network of 9,001 other gold-sitters and then bragging about stepping on an intruder one tenth your size every 5 years isn’t consequential, and I don’t get how it’s fun.

Thank God I left Pacifica years ago after seeing the writing on the wall. I’d probably have three times my current tech and half the casualties, if I hadn’t let my nation fall to inactivity from boredom that is.

I don’t hold ill will towards NPO or anyone else specifically in this world tbh. I just think the current climate is so atrociously dull and it’s entirely self-inflicted.

2 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

There are more important things in this world than having a top tier (read: collecting pretty numbers).

Like having fun and doing things of consequence. Sitting on a pile of gold in a network of 9,001 other gold-sitters and then bragging about stepping on an intruder one tenth your size every 5 years isn’t consequential, and I don’t get how it’s fun.

Thank God I left Pacifica years ago after seeing the writing on the wall. I’d probably have three times my current tech and half the casualties, if I hadn’t let my nation fall to inactivity from boredom that is.

I don’t hold ill will towards NPO or anyone else specifically in this world tbh. I just think the current climate is so atrociously dull and it’s entirely self-inflicted.

Hey now, I resemble that remark!