CLAWS Declaration of War

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

This is a great preview into CLAWS competency.  Out of 122 CLAWS nations, about 15 of them showed up for the update quad.  An old school strategy that relies on sudden and overwhelming force.  Instead they barely mustered to let out a dry fart.

Like anyone cares enough to turn up for anything anymore.  You're a tragedy. 

14 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

It's okay. When I'm finished with you, your alliance won't have a top tier.

Do you think any of the current AA's care about an upper tier?  The only ones who care are you, IRON, and DBDC.  No one can match the upper tiers of those combined, and no one cares.  Keep feeding your top tier and growing them for absolutely 0 purpose.  I don't get how bragging about soon having no alliances with an upper tier for your top 50+ nations to fight is some great thing.  You literally are allied to the two alliances worth having an upper tier for.  At least some will end up using their pixels before this whole planet ends then sit around for the next years like they've been because there's no targets.  Last time any of Oculus upper tier was used Umbrella was still around, and upper tier was used taking down Hime and few others...how many years ago was that now?

If you realistically think any of the AA's believe they will somehow win in the upper tiers you're surely mistaken.  But you know where they can, the mid to low tiers where time and time again alliances have shown to be weak in, in terms of experience and people willing to.  It's not like I don't know, it was like pulling teeth to keep people anarchied or staggered, especially during the times where 3-4 nations decided to war us for 2 years.

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

Do my eyes deceive me? Is The Big Bad really wishing us luck? The world truly is upside down.

Well I have not read our NAP with Claws I am sure it is like any other keeping from trolling them.  However yes I do like FTW more than most of the other side, Claws I know nothing about, DT i like but other Doomers are just annoying.  So as I said good luck.  

13 minutes ago, janax said:

Mom, Mom!

Get the camera mom!  I made it into the Hegemony!

Holy Cow, two argent posts in two days, this war's relevance is taking off!

18 hours ago, Andrewb610 said:

Mmmm a war sandwich.

Tastes good doesn't it. Oh wait you havnt gotten a taste yet. All in due time I guess

Edited by Wolf man

13 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, the number of my targets that have continued to fight back after 3-4 weeks, in any war I've been in barring BiPolar, can literally be counted on my fingers. I've never been an especially large nation by any meaning of the word.

I know for a fact you've experienced the same, so I'm unsure why you/others like to pretend this isn't the case.

Remember that time you led Sparta? 🤣

you're a $%&@in joke

4 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Well I have not read our NAP with Claws I am sure it is like any other keeping from trolling them.  However yes I do like FTW more than most of the other side, Claws I know nothing about, DT i like but other Doomers are just annoying.  So as I said good luck.  

I thought this was I thought was a very detailed and and thorough ezplaination 

12 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

The Wheel turns as the Wheel wills.  

May the Dragon return and restore order to the chaos!

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

It is nice to see that this realm has not changed in the years I have been away.  The same people spouting the same tired rants.  

I look forward to when my forced idleness is done and I can meet our enemies on the battlefield.

23 hours ago, gambona said:

It is nice to see that this realm has not changed in the years I have been away.  The same people spouting the same tired rants.  

I look forward to when my forced idleness is done and I can meet our enemies on the battlefield.

Chicken. DEFCON 1 or bust!

On 6/27/2022 at 12:17 AM, Canik said:

Finally we made Polar cancel some treaties and got CLAWS in an actual fight. They kicked and screamed but we made it happen folks! Well done! You're all welcome! :)

says the leader of the PM coalition, who went PM today with 25 nukes'...🤡

5 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Stonewall,

You missed three years. Sauron leads us now. The mad King is just mad now. Though there are more reasons for pm than just nukes.

See y'all in a few days,

Joseph M. Black 

1 minute ago, Joseph Black said:

Stonewall,

You missed three years. Sauron leads us now. The mad King is just mad now. Though there are more reasons for pm than just nukes.

See y'all in a few days,

Joseph M. Black 

True, PM can be used for many reasons, I used it recently for the third time in over a decade...:war: I'll likely use it again soon to restock, since nobody ever attacks me...😛

For the Glory and Spoils of War,

stonewall14 of Queensryche

The Harbinger of Doom

Former Eye of the Dragon's Rage

12 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

True, PM can be used for many reasons, I used it recently for the third time in over a decade...:war: I'll likely use it again soon to restock, since nobody ever attacks me...😛

For the Glory and Spoils of War,

The Harbinger of Doom

Stonewall,

Should this war bless us the opportunity, I look forward to declaring war on you.

By order of the Peaks Blinders,

Joseph M. Black 

15 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Stonewall,

Should this war bless us the opportunity, I look forward to declaring war on you.

By order of the Peaks Blinders,

Joseph M. Black 

Joseph M. Black .

Come get Some!!!:war:

By Order of the Cadre Violencia

The Harbinger of Doom

31 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

You know I'll be back in 5 days. Everyone knows it. I'm !@#$@#$ Canik :)

Also I retired as FTW leader last year. I was deputized for the war but am not part of Coalition Gov.

7 minutes ago, Canik said:

You know I'll be back in 5 days. Everyone knows it. I'm !@#$@#$ Canik :)

Also I retired as FTW leader last year. I was deputized for the war but am not part of Coalition Gov.

sweet. I await so I can visit...:war: