CLAWS Declaration of War

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Yeah, that was the "evidence" NG were screaming about having back when you were helping us roll them. No one bought it then, either.

The difference is that NG declared on us. We were fighting defensively back then. 

1 minute ago, Joseph Black said:

Deathadder,

We appreciate your support in the last war. And we look forward to seeing you again in this one. No ill will towards Pacifica. Just can't be much fun to know the conclusion before it begins. 

Your friend,

Joseph M. Black 

JB is right. I don't think anyone discounts the amount of help that y'all gave us at the time. We certainly appreciate it. 

It may seem like I have a beef with y'all. I don't. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Deathadder,

We appreciate your support in the last war. And we look forward to seeing you again in this one. No ill will towards Pacifica. Just can't be much fun to know the conclusion before it begins. 

Your friend,

Joseph M. Black 

As I said last night, there is also no ill will towards FTW or the response that will come from the declaration.

Winning side, losing side. There are very few people who are old enough to remember when wars weren't pre-determined before they began. I enjoy it when it comes around regardless of the side.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

As I said last night, there is also no ill will towards FTW or the response that will come from the declaration.

Winning side, losing side. There are very few people who are old enough to remember when wars weren't pre-determined before they began. I enjoy it when it comes around regardless of the side.

Why do you think this war is predetermined? We have a lot of war vets in our alliance. A lot of our members were around for the major wars and chaos of early CN. This is nothing new for us.

Edited by Smitty256

Just now, Smitty256 said:

Why do you think this war is predetermined? We have a lot of war vets in our alliance. A lot of our members were around for the major wars and chaos of early CN. This is nothing new for us.

🤷‍♂️

Guess we'll see how it plays out.

DeathAdder, 

Nothing to be done about that now, such that it is. Just have to see how much of any of us actually shows up. Numbers on nations only tell half the story, if the number of offensive wars, on either side, is any indication of things to come we'll at least trim the fat together. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black 

21 minutes ago, Canik said:

I'm even more proud than ever to be with FTW and this coalition because Smitty & Andrew are both killing it!

Keep serving them up the truth boys. It's so fun to watch them deny and squirm.

Ultimately though, there is a bigger truth - actions > words.
They can deny, muddy the water all they want but in the end we're going to stomp their lower tiers no doubt.
Smaller forces have nearly brought them to their knees even when we were with them. They are truly $%&@ed now. :D

💗💗💗💗💗

I'd follow you anywhere, Mad King. 

4 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

DeathAdder, 

Nothing to be done about that now, such that it is. Just have to see how much of any of us actually shows up. Numbers on nations only tell half the story, if the number of offensive wars, on either side, is any indication of things to come we'll at least trim the fat together

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black 

A good remedy for a sick planet.

40 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Why only a few weeks? I was hoping for a years long war.

I mean, the number of my targets that have continued to fight back after 3-4 weeks, in any war I've been in barring BiPolar, can literally be counted on my fingers. I've never been an especially large nation by any meaning of the word.

I know for a fact you've experienced the same, so I'm unsure why you/others like to pretend this isn't the case.

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, that's cool.

I could just, you know, constantly gear up the hegemony and endlessly curbstomp the game over, and over, and over, but, to me, that's just as boring and there's little incentive to do so.

At least this will be entertaining for a few weeks.

A few weeks hahahahaha

That’s rich. 

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Your side will lose and Oc/RFI/Doom will remain the hegemony.

The only ones with thoughts that your little crusade will "improve" poorly-thought out mechanics is all on you, bro.

Do you have to be so pretentious?

“Har Har Har OC/RFI/Doom will remain the hegemony”

Honestly, who cares? Because I can tell you, no one I know does. You can walk around all high and mighty saying “We’re a hegemony” and at the end of the day no one will care. You are not respected. Everyone in this world would rather see you eradicated, but instead they are all to scared to lose their precious pixels.

So congratulations I guess. You are a hegemony. A crappy one, but a hegemony nonetheless. Enjoy it, your ill gotten gains earned it for you. 

1 minute ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

A few weeks hahahahaha

That’s rich. 

Do you have to be so pretentious?

“Har Har Har OC/RFI/Doom will remain the hegemony”

Honestly, who cares? Because I can tell you, no one I know does. You can walk around all high and mighty saying “We’re a hegemony” and at the end of the day no one will care. You are not respected. Everyone in this world would rather see you eradicated, but instead they are all to scared to lose their precious pixels.

So congratulations I guess. You are a hegemony. A crappy one, but a hegemony nonetheless. Enjoy it, your ill gotten gains earned it for you. 

Quit crying, AO. It gets boring.

This side is equally unimpressed by your sudden need to feel like you have something to prove, and when you're done being the useful idiot that you represent at current, you'll be swept off to the side like the trash that you are.

You can call me pretentious all you like. I've sat here for ~6 years now, listening to endless loudmouth (like you) after loudmouth say they were going to do something and crash themselves into Oculus/allies, only to ultimately fail, go back to doing nothing, and blaming everyone else for the innate failures of this [ooc]game[/ooc].

FTW is the only one of your bunch that has any form of respect about them as an alliance, and, eventually, they'll get tired of having to support dredges like CCC and the rest that are clinging to them in another desperate attempt to make your lot relevant again.

This side is equally unimpressed by your sudden need to feel like you have something to prove, and when you're done being the useful idiot that you represent at current, you'll be swept off to the side like the trash that you are.

You can call me pretentious all you like. I've sat here for ~6 years now, listening to endless loudmouth (like you) after loudmouth say they were going to do something and crash themselves into Oculus/allies, only to ultimately fail, go back to doing nothing, and blaming everyone else for the innate failures of this [ooc]game[/ooc].

FTW is the only one of your bunch that has any form of respect about them as an alliance, and, eventually, they'll get tired of having to support dredges like CCC and the rest that are clinging to them in another desperate attempt to make your lot relevant again.

1) We have nothing to prove. Nor are we attempting to prove anything.

2) You are pretentious. You’re refusal to see such is a character flaw you need to work on.

3) Failure is circumstantial. We’ve already achieved many of the goals we set out to achieve. Will we win the number game? No. Will we achieve our own goals? Yes. That’s a win in our book.

4) FTW are a pretty respectable group of people. They think for themselves and refuse to follow the marching orders of anyone but themselves. They choose to be good allies and even better friends to people like CCC. That’s your problem you see? We don’t see one another as better/worse, clinging/not clinging to each other. I know that’s how Pacifica rolls, but not us. We are friends. We are allies. We rise and fall together. 

1 minute ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

1) We have nothing to prove. Nor are we attempting to prove anything.

2) You are pretentious. You’re refusal to see such is a character flaw you need to work on.

3) Failure is circumstantial. We’ve already achieved many of the goals we set out to achieve. Will we win the number game? No. Will we achieve our own goals? Yes. That’s a win in our book.

4) FTW are a pretty respectable group of people. They think for themselves and refuse to follow the marching orders of anyone but themselves. They choose to be good allies and even better friends to people like CCC. That’s your problem you see? We don’t see one another as better/worse, clinging/not clinging to each other. I know that’s how Pacifica rolls, but not us. We are friends. We are allies. We rise and fall together. 

I'll keep this for posterity so we can revisit in two years time and see if your predictions come true.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

This is all wrong.

1. We aren't going to sweep CCC aside. We're going to merge them!

2. No one respects FTW.

3. We can't call you pretentious all we like. Not even close.

1 hour ago, Canik said:

This is all wrong.

2. No one respects FTW.

Yeah, good luck with that.

If mostly dead alliances were willing to merge, we wouldn't have multiple pages of old alliances that amount to parking lots of non-guided players waiting for something to do.

At least you're honest about your intentions, though.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 hours ago, Canik said:

This is all wrong.

2. No one respects FTW.

We await your merging into us.

CCC will handle all peace negotiations on behalf of the poorly respected FTW then.

May the Wheel return us to an Age of Peace @White Chocolate!

10 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

There are very few people who are old enough to remember when wars weren't pre-determined before they began. I enjoy it when it comes around regardless of the side.

This is rich coming from Pacifica.