Al Bundy's List of the Top 100 Nations with the Most Casualties

AL Bundy

unknown.png?width=1260&height=340

Casualties, Casualties, Casualties... The only race worth running in CN these days.

I have created a list of the Top 100 Nations with the most casualties. 

*Some ranks are still missing - but most are listed. If you see an update please ping me.

Join our Discords (https://discord.gg/NnPAvXdqw9) to see the list - Ping me when you join and let me know your alliance affiliation.

*If this has already been created somewhere, just shoot me now! * 

Thank you,

Al Bundy

14 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Not that it matters lol, but the "official" casualties race thread is here:

Glad someone is doing the hard work of manually figuring out these rankings though, so thanks AL!

Hahaha guess i could have posted it there.

Edited by AL Bundy

On 5/13/2022 at 4:43 PM, Smitty256 said:

I'm obviously winning this race with my 2.3 million casaulties 🤣🤣🤣

You need more war in your life Smitty!

Updated today 5/17/2022 - Filled in a few more ranks I found today.

Goal is to update once a month - so any more than that I'm overachieving haha

Still missing #'s - 18, 23, 40, 52, 56, 78, 86.  < Ping me if you find them haha

Al Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy
Found a few more

• 1 month later...

Well I have my work cut out for me here, already so much movement even in the top 10. Until the war is over I will only be updating the top 20, once things settle down ill fix the whole list. Good luck to everyone out there haha. 

Again to see the full list just join Doom Wolves Discords (https://discord.gg/NnPAvXdqw9) - Ping me when you join and let me know your alliance affiliation.

Top-20-7-7-22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, seems rank #17 at the time of the OP here (yours truly) was conveniently left out, as if life does not happen ever outside of CN...

But I'm here now to again remind Bundy who his boss is around here:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 8,384,350 Attacking + 20,167,180 Defending = 28,551,530 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #10 of 2,550 Nations (Top 0.39%)

^^ King Cyan

Number of Soldiers Lost: 12,621,309 Attacking + 15,878,052 Defending = 28,499,361 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #11 of 2,550 Nations (Top 0.43%)

^^ Mr. Bundy now.

Get wrecked @AL Bundy

On 7/8/2022 at 3:50 AM, jerdge said:

Factoring in nation age (and size), you're doing an outstanding job with your casualties, Al.

(Banned close second in my book.)

Thanks jerdge. 

5 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Funny, seems rank #17 at the time of the OP here (yours truly) was conveniently left out, as if life does not happen ever outside of CN...

But I'm here now to again remind Bundy who his boss is around here:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 8,384,350 Attacking + 20,167,180 Defending = 28,551,530 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #10 of 2,550 Nations (Top 0.39%)

^^ King Cyan

Number of Soldiers Lost: 12,621,309 Attacking + 15,878,052 Defending = 28,499,361 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #11 of 2,550 Nations (Top 0.43%)

^^ Mr. Bundy now.

Get wrecked @AL Bundy

Hahahaha Look at all those defending casualties and so low on attacking.... In my book you are still behind me. :P

Al Bundy

P.s. Top 100 Nations with the Most Casualties was updated today! 7/19/2022 around Noon. I have some ranks missing and if you spot who it is let me know.

Thanks,

Al Bundy

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Thanks jerdge. 

Hahahaha Look at all those defending casualties and so low on attacking.... In my book you are still behind me. :P

Al Bundy

Is that why you left out rank #17-#18 on the OP there when you made this thread?

And I don't think an almost 1:2 attacking defending ratio is that bad. 

14 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Is that why you left out rank #17-#18 on the OP there when you made this thread?

And I don't think an almost 1:2 attacking defending ratio is that bad. 

Had to stop somewhere, was only going to post top 15, somehow 16 squeezed in there. 

Dont think your 1:2? But maybe one day you'll get there haha.

Al

Higher attacking casualties mostly just means you fought more people who didn't nuke you.  Hard to say if that's a good or bad thing, could either be that you fight a whole lot of people at once, or that you only fight weak targets not interested in fighting back.

5 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Higher attacking casualties mostly just means you fought more people who didn't nuke you.  Hard to say if that's a good or bad thing, could either be that you fight a whole lot of people at once, or that you only fight weak targets not interested in fighting back.

Or many organized raids: you make your coordinated attacks and get the attacking casualties, the defender then accepts peace (more seldom turtles/fights back).

Incidentally, why people still keep soldiers in peace time is beyond me, they just open up the nation to raids.

• 3 weeks later...

This has been updated again, thank you to Admin for adding it to the data pull! I will keep this updated unless its not useful.

Again to see the full list just join Doom Wolves Discords (https://discord.gg/NnPAvXdqw9) - Ping me when you join and let me know your alliance affiliation. (You wont be able to see until I role you)

Top-15-8-2022.jpg

On 8/10/2022 at 3:15 PM, AL Bundy said:

This has been updated again, thank you to Admin for adding it to the data pull! I will keep this updated unless its not useful.

Again to see the full list just join Doom Wolves Discords (https://discord.gg/NnPAvXdqw9) - Ping me when you join and let me know your alliance affiliation. (You wont be able to see until I role you)

Top-15-8-2022.jpg

dude it is very useful, thank you for updating it!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 8:34 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

dude it is very useful, thank you for updating it!!

On 8/14/2022 at 9:08 PM, CrinkledStraw said:

Ya love to see it!

Cool, ill keep it updated. 

Al

• 2 months later...

Casualty sheet has been updated! Has been about a month since the last update.

There are now 5 tab total:

#1: Top 200 nations with the most casualties.

#2: List of the top alliances with the most nations within the top 200 casualties.

#3: A list of the Top 20 alliances with the most casualties from nations within the top ranked 200 nations for most casualties.

NEW: #4: Total alliance casualties (all nations attached to the alliance is included)

NEW: #5: Alliance average number of casualties per nations (from sheet #4)

Took a lot of time for 5 different sheets so let me know what tabs you like best. I don't know if ill keep doing all 5. (Select an icon of sheets to keep on discords)

Join our Discords (https://discord.gg/NnPAvXdqw9) to see the list - Ping me when you join and let me know your alliance affiliation.

Thanks,

AL Bundy