Our Surrender- KNB

551px-Ottoman_surrender_of_Jerusalem_res

King Neptune’s Bar surrenders to the combined forces of Cobra, Haven, The Phoenix Federation, Kashmir, and Ordo Cyberneticas. We recognize our skirmish with The Imperial Entente as a tie.

To show good faith, as leader I have taken responsibility to communicate with Banned and White Chocolate, in private, that they have both been suspended from KNB for a period of 90 days, of which they have 7 days to find a new home starting at the time of this posting. It is purely to make Cobra happy.

I have looked over The Dark Emperor’s case and have chosen to not reprimand him on the account that he shared Lucious‘ behavior to the appropriate parties. Had he not, and CLAWs caught wind that KNB knew of such intentions, it could have very well resulted in tensions between CLAWs and KNB and I thank TDE for coming forward and for Claude and CLAWs to examine all evidence and not accusing KNB of any wrong doing. 

That being said, while I disagree that NLoN should have been apart of the war, something I lobbied hard to get their peace. I understand Banned’s reasoning for the constant anti-big bird stance from Johnny and his further antagonism posted publicly in the DoW against us and specifically calling Banned out.

This surrender is on our own accord, we attempted further resolve in private and somehow it resulted in Johnny showing us his snake flags. 

The logs Johnny flails around as evidence, occurred in our public channel, which Johnny had access to, we knew he was there. And they were taken out of context (He is welcome to share the entirety of the logs, for clarity). My specific comment on OC was their previous engagement was a result of GK banter of us being small and unconnected and met with their assertion that we could be freely hit. I would like to thank White Chocolate in her attempts to see improved relations between KNB and Cobra, to which I do not fault her for not succeeding in that endeavor, it was impossible from the get-go. 

I would also like to thank our closest ally, CRAP, for the aid, friendship, support, and council through the entirety of the situation, they truly are awesome allies.

And for my members, the peanut gallery has spun a cloud that I am egotistical and have no care for my members. While I may be small, every nuke dropped on my brothers and sisters I feel ten fold. I am there for them 24/7, whereas our enemies have chosen sort sighted fixes, ie Lucious tapping only to fade into the black hole of embarrassment and irrelevancy, never to again be taken seriously in any context; like all Monsters Inc Wars, we will continue to prevail in a sovereign manner with our heads held high. Johnny once bragged that he’s a snake, I never pretended to be, I prefer complete transparency whether people like it or not.

Abiet, as of this morning KNB has been ordered new no declarations. While we recognize we do like like each other, we respect going our separate ways. It was at Great War for all parties and thank you for participating.

And to end this, King Neptune is looking down on all of us, smiling, and wishing us all to have a beer.

Strength and Honor,

Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww and we were just getting to the good bit of the negotiations where the 'late night entertainment' was scheduled to bring us together!

Shame you decided to get up from the table, take your toys and leave the field without formally agreeing to a formal surrender and peace agreement in spite of all the hard work your self-approinted lawyer White Chocolate attempted on your behalf. But at least you got daddy Banned and mother Chocolate off the hook to fly back to their nest- which is the least you could do for 'em given the legwork they put in for you (both in a belligerent and diplomatic sense respectively)

I hereby acknowledge your surrender, as it is futile to deny the objective reality of your defeat and for the sake of a quiet life I'm just gonna ignore all the above outright lies and babbling about you being the victim in our dispute. We have both been at each other's throats respectively, pulling punches where possible. Let this dispute stand as an example of what will happen if you attempt to meddle in our affairs again. When hostilities finally conclude? We look forward to never having to deal with you again and I am sure the feeling is mutual.

However, as no formal date has been agreed upon for a cessation of hostilities? Withdrawal of forces will be left to the discretion of the aggrieved/engaged parties who accept this surrender.

If you have a problem with that? Maybe you should have stayed at the table until we reached a formal consensus before jumping the gun and posting this.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

We agreed to surrender on our own accord, our attempts of asking for a list of your grievances were met with work arounds and excuses, over a week later, still not list. 

Your communication in good faith was absent and nonproductive with our purpose of seeking common ground and improved, or at least understood, different cross alliance’s perspectives. 

Therefore, you weren’t needed.

34 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We agreed to surrender on our own accord, our attempts of asking for a list of your grievances were met with work arounds and excuses, over a week later, still not list. 

Your communication in good faith was absent and nonproductive with our purpose of seeking common ground and improved, or at least understood, different cross alliance’s perspectives. 

Therefore, you weren’t needed.

There is a fairly well stacked lumber yard on my territory with logs of our discussion that would dictate otherwise (despite your move to erase all evidence of the negotiations by deleting the channel), as well as an impartial observer who can attest to this should they see fit.

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

Someone else needs to admit to their failure too for it to have any weight.

Then admit your failure already then and be done with it.  Johnny Apocalypse already accepted KNB's surrender, so what is your role at this point?

I thought joke threads were not allowed.

While we have no problem with the rest of KNB, their continued harboring of TDE is not exactly an incentive for us to consider peace at the time.

I know them, and they are good fighters who were rushed into the battlefield before inactivity penalties would allow them to attack us properly.

I have no beef with them and they are free to seek homes elsewhere without fear of persecution, in fact, this has been the case for weeks.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

There is a fairly well stacked lumber yard on my territory with logs of our discussion that would dictate otherwise (despite your move to erase all evidence of the negotiations by deleting the channel), as well as an impartial observer who can attest to this should they see fit.

They sent you a counter offer, and for two days none of you responded to it. Zero discussion was had. Stop posturing. You never wanted this was to end, you wanted them to disband. Admit it.

31 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

They sent you a counter offer, and for two days none of you responded to it. Zero discussion was had. Stop posturing. You never wanted this was to end, you wanted them to disband. Admit it.

That's not how this works.

Banned didnt turn out to be quite the superweapon LH was expecting.

And his manipulation of Mongols failed.

We have every right to consider the matter thoroughly.

Your impatience only implies eagerness to get them off the hook so they can have another go at it.

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

That's not how this works.

Banned didnt turn out to be quite the superweapon LH was expecting.

And his manipulation of Mongols failed.

We have every right to consider the matter thoroughly.

Your impatience only implies eagerness to get them off the hook so they can have another go at it.

That's how negotiations work. You send them an offer, they send you back an offer. They sent you a counter offer. You did nothing. You wanted KNB to disband, admit it already.

9 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Oh yes 

If it were up to me alone- disband the whole damn operation.

But it is not.

Negotiations are never over within 2 days

Are you new here?

Considering you've been at them for a week, which was already admitted, and never bothered to counter their counter offer. You're whole "Negotiations are never over within 2 days" pile of garbage is a lie.

I rate your post PANTS ON FIRE.

13 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

Considering you've been at them for a week, which was already admitted, and never bothered to counter their counter offer. You're whole "Negotiations are never over within 2 days" pile of garbage is a lie.

I rate your post PANTS ON FIRE.

Never in the history of attempts to disband has one been successful, and neither did I ever consider that Hitchcock would allow such a thing to happen. I know you think me delusional, but come on?

I countered their offers, I asked for recognition of wrongdoing and failure. Apparently that was too much? Their counteroffer was literally expecting White Peace and hoping we'd let everything else slide.

No dice.

36 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

That's how negotiations work. You send them an offer, they send you back an offer. They sent you a counter offer. You did nothing. You wanted KNB to disband, admit it already.

I guess if they'd rather disband than come to terms thats on them? 

I mean its certainly an option (for them) but I'm not sure that was ever in the cards 

10 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Never in the history of attempts to disband has one been successful, and neither did I ever consider that Hitchcock would allow such a thing to happen. I know you think me delusional, but come on?

I countered their offers, I asked for recognition of wrongdoing and failure. Apparently that was too much? Their counteroffer was literally expecting White Peace and hoping we'd let everything else slide.

No dice.

you wanted an apology, I asked for why, you said ‘well you know’ I explained no I didn’t, wanted a list to see what I could acknowledge. You said you would present a list, you didn’t. I again asked for a list you said you were granting me the benefit of not getting the list, I asked to be granted the benefit of getting the list. You never gave the list.

all I had to work with was your NLoN statement, which I did the best I could to appease, then thrash said well coming from the leader of KNB is not good enough, well he doesn’t represent my alliance as they’ve been both been suspended.

anyhoo, I acknowledged you handled this ‘well’.

Amazing when we aren’t at your beck and call how fast the demands come pouring in, you had your chance. No dice.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock