Our Surrender- KNB

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Thrash said:

Wait what? You can't just say "I give up on my failure" and have it honored.

LH has a 0 infra, 0 tech, 0 land nation, he is a non-participant in this world, he has never been in a state of not having given up.  His only contribution is to mislead others into the line of fire, from which he is blissfully unaffected.

20 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

LH has a 0 infra, 0 tech, 0 land nation, he is a non-participant in this world, he has never been in a state of not having given up.  His only contribution is to mislead others into the line of fire, from which he is blissfully unaffected.

This. He literally cares about no one and throws his betters into the fire constantly. I truly hope those that are being burned feel the flames and wake up.

You should have checked with your "Superiors" before this one, Tiny. 

Also, I thought Veracity was going to wreck our lower tier and KNB was going to make us all rue the day? 

tumblr_m2n2h7WudF1qh2o7zo1_500.gifv

30 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

you again, don’t you have any other hobby beside squabble about other people’s buisness- does anything make you happy, have you done anything before. Are you Big Bad’s mistress?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

you again, don’t you have any other hobby beside squabble about other people’s buisness- does anything make you happy, have you done anything before. Are you Big Bad’s mistress?

He's right though.  I guess you perform a function of sorts by selecting idiots who let you burn their infra and credibility.  

Whilst the acknowledgement of the terms, Kapleo finds himself hurt, and wanting to seek revenge, not repair and seeking the audacious request of TDE decommissioning his SDI and 6 rounds of war.

When this was disagreed, for many reasons, he was called a moron. His self esteem being rock bottom did what only a Junka would do, mute the channel.

KNB recognizes that Kapleo’s torture dungeon are not an appropriate channel for further dialogue and will provide a platform for open and honest dialogue (Brutally honest is acceptable) without a moderator’s opinion for silo thinking. 

23 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Whilst the acknowledgement of the terms, Kapleo finds himself hurt, and wanting to seek revenge, not repair and seeking the audacious request of TDE decommissioning his SDI and 6 rounds of war.

When this was disagreed, for many reasons, he was called a moron. His self esteem being rock bottom did what only a Junka would do, mute the channel.

Disagreed? Why? 

Because I would destroy him? 

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

An opposing party in discussions should not have the tool of moderation. 

and no, he’d crush you

I left that discussion to because i had nothing else to say. 

He will fight me then, if its not going to be an issue he shouldn't object. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I left that discussion to because i had nothing else to say. 

He will fight me then, if its not going to be an issue he shouldn't object. 

The issue is that TDE did the right thing. I commend his bravery for stepping forward, that takes character. Had he of not, which is what Chickensphere preferred, it would’ve caused issues at KNB.

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The issue is that TDE did the right thing. I commend his bravery for stepping forward, that takes character. Had he of not, which is what Chickensphere preferred, it would’ve caused issues at KNB.

Oh sure he did the right thing by CLAWS and KNB  no question, but you are the one offering surrender in this case. 

He's also a terrible freind and mentor. 

So why do you object so hard to two pariahs killing each other? 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

7 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I know exactly how it would go to lol

We would engage he would shoot some missiles then zero his infra so he can take less damage on the records lol 

Because he's a !@#$%* 

didn’t you mope for like 3 pages taking ‘full responsibility’, seems a bit 180 to now blame TDE for your actions.

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We did, did you?

I was asking Banned.

You dont even have a system tbh, just an MO that revolves around creating drama upon which you feed.

But since you asked...

Screenshot_20200920-233454_Discord.jpg

No.

I'm not done having fun with him yet.

Therefore, we are not done with you either.

Edited by General Kanabis

20 hours ago, Liltrekkie said:

Considering you've been at them for a week, which was already admitted, and never bothered to counter their counter offer. You're whole "Negotiations are never over within 2 days" pile of garbage is a lie.

I rate your post PANTS ON FIRE.

I'm just going by the timer he set himself tbh.

20201025_060548.jpg

He seemed real determined to keep attacking our allies when it looked like Norwood was going to do his bidding, or when he was able to use the TIE/CLAWS affair as leverage.

The man made us a promise.

I mean granted, we can argue that the Oc is free to determine the outcome of that particular incident and we may conclude hostilities on that front, but aiding and harboring TDE is another CB entirely.

So is posting fake peace treaties without our sigs, and without our consent.

COBRA hereby acknowledges KNB's surrender for their transgressions upon Ordo Cyberneticus, but we also recognize a state of war with KNB for harboring rogues and making false claims in regards to peace.

What is it with you and short crops? I’ve popped in there from time to time, checking on them. As a micro myself I understand the fog of war and wanted to make sure they were having fun and not getting completely drilled.

It’s the micro mother in me.

20 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

What is it with you and short crops? I’ve popped in there from time to time, checking on them. As a micro myself I understand the fog of war and wanted to make sure they were having fun and not getting completely drilled.

It’s the micro mother in me.

You're no micro mother 

You're alliance isn't even a real micro 

Its a whos who of fails that couldn't beat methrage.