You know why we're attacking you and if you don't, then you should

4 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

Interesting, didn't know that.

Kern Pan the Piper and I believe Jedi soccer player were originally NpO.  When color was a big thing they came to maroon and started TTK.  Even by the time I took over as Grand Master post GW2 we had drifted from Polar.  Now obviously even a bit further LOL

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Not sure why people would think Grub/Alexio/someone else in Polar running things from the not-shadows would need Oculus help to roll either TTK or CCC. Tbh, I can think of only one, former, Oculus AA that needed that. 🤔

Isn't it ironic?

On 4/18/2020 at 12:15 PM, DeathAdder said:

Not sure why people would think Grub/Alexio/someone else in Polar running things from the not-shadows would need Oculus help to roll either TTK or CCC. Tbh, I can think of only one, former, Oculus AA that needed that. 🤔

Was that before or after that former Oculus member got thrown under the bus by some of their MD level allies?

3 hours ago, Thrash said:

Guess you missed the point.

6 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Was that before or after that former Oculus member got thrown under the bus by some of their MD level allies?

I'm not interested in listening to you kids play the victims anymore. I did what I said I'd do and got your surrender for my emperor and helped push coalition-wide peace for you. Move on.

18 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I'm not interested in listening to you kids play the victims anymore. I did what I said I'd do and got your surrender for my emperor and helped push coalition-wide peace for you. Move on.

I'm not playing a victim.  You're the one who brought it up as a snide jab babycakes 

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I'm not playing a victim.  You're the one who brought it up as a snide jab babycakes 

Because NG hasn't been running around making snide jabs. Give me a break, Stewie. I may not bother to post much, but, if you think I don't bother to read the forums, then you've less sense than I ever thought.

Go crawl back under your rock.

8 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Because NG hasn't been running around making snide jabs. Give me a break, Stewie. I may not bother to post much, but, if you think I don't bother to read the forums, then you've less sense than I ever thought.

Go crawl back under your rock.

You really love telling the kettle it's black, don't you?

• 2 weeks later...