Quarantine Lifted

Canik

7 hours ago, Stewie said:

unknown.png

Thrash may have won on most damage dealt, but I nearly won on Dealt/Recieved ratio...

Alfer and Mike are too pro for me though :(

pff go back to when he hit IRON and sort from then until now. Longevity matters. 

11 hours ago, Stewie said:

unknown.png

Thrash may have won on most damage dealt, but I nearly won on Dealt/Recieved ratio...

Alfer and Mike are too pro for me though :(

General Kanabis having that many offensive wars in number and percentage, and that damage dealt/received ratio, scream of someone aggressive, indomitable and taking on bigger and tougher (than his one) nations.

All in all they're excellent collective stats and a good show of combativeness, NG, but GK honestly shines a step above and ahead of everyone else IMO. No offense meant to anyone.

Edited by jerdge
one "else" too many.

9 hours ago, jerdge said:

All in all they're excellent collective stats and a good show of combativeness, NG

260e6e9e395a276496e7632087d4586e.jpg

Shout out to Cyan and Legend

Shout out to all my brothers in NG and our rivals for making this a fairly interesting war:

20200314-120822.jpg

Special recognition to this noob who literally came out of nowhere and was immediately shipped off to the trenches:

20200326-222248.jpg

Tldr; 

20200331-123443.png

20200331-123521.png

20200331-123600.png

18 hours ago, kerschbs said:

pff go back to when he hit IRON and sort from then until now. Longevity matters. 

To think I might have won those stats going in from last March April 2019 before our mutual comrades joined in on the hunt!  Big shout out to those who joined us, you know who you are (and back to you GK)!  Oh well, nothing like perma-anarchy to mess up those stats and ruin the fun.

Besides everything else, thank you Oc and RFI for the +9 million dead dudes more than doubling my casualty count.  Gonna make it just a little more worth it finally getting that National Cemetery.