Who will win

Yolo04

Who do you think will win the Maroon Rehabilitation War  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Hey everybody can have there own opinions and it looks like meth is catching up to the coalition

Think you misunderstand, no one but me outside of meths world voted for him everyone else simply do not give a !@#$, i voted for meth as its funny 

5 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Think you misunderstand, no one but me outside of meths world voted for him everyone else simply do not give a !@#$, i voted for meth as its funny 

Don't ever count anyone out

You realize wars can change

The American Revolution seemed to be lost to the the Americans until the French backed them up

What I mean is war can change no matter how much Fallout tells you it can't 

Edited by Yolo04

4 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

The American Revolution seemed to be lost to the the Americans until the French backed them up

You have no clue how CN works.

Aevrum has no war chest, all but 2 nations are smaller than me and I don't have a big nation. There is legitimately no way they can win the war. Stop your stupid posts please.

2 hours ago, Yolo04 said:

Well if you are going to bring things up at least use all the facts shall we, first of all it was more of a civil war, as it was the 13 vs the loyalist, and France came to your aid due to the fact Great Britain forced France out of North American, they was supported by Spain and the Dutch who was major players in the 1700.

So to put it in CN terms you would need NPO and IRON to come to support Meth in this war for it to be even close to the claims you make.

You are a silly boy.

Side note, George Washington and the 13 was winning by the time the France, Spain and others came in for support.

Edit:: Second side note, George Washington had more men and more gun power than what the British had or even sent for this fight as they was busy fighting other wars in far more important places at the time.

Edited by Devialance

Calling me the silly boy is so hypocritical

You wouldnt need an alliance the size of IRON or NPO

You would just need enough powerful alliances to equal both of them

Also the 13 colonies were losing because they were running out of funds to keep the armies going

But do you want another example

Do you think the Vietcong could've won the Vietnam War if they didn't have the support of China,North Vietnam and The USSR.

The DPRK would've lost The Korean War if it wasnt for China joining

See wars can change based off who joins in or supports a nation

Edited by Yolo04