Jihad on the Pervert Junka

3 hours ago, Devialance said:

I always fine the person who has nothing to lose talks the most crap, with you being 1414 days old and a NS of 1.4k you have nothing to lose, its funny really, maybe thats why you are so active on the forums talking !@#$ because you risk nothing, but all the others in your AA risks everything with you being their voice.

I have more to lose than you. I have friends on the line everyday, whom together we've built quite the name for ourselves.

However we've always played like we've got nothing to lose, because alike in your shoes, you've already lost.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I have more to lose than you. I have friends on the line everyday, whom together we've built quite the name for ourselves.

However we've always played like we've got nothing to lose, because alike in your shoes, you've already lost.

Deep, it´s like you think about stuff before you say it.. 

19 hours ago, ericsw said:

while you guys do one round and then exit the battlefield in PM

The funniest part of this is that he (and also Serberus) try to shame people to engage battle at his own terms, subtly alleging that his way is the honourable way, while him and his ilks unfairly profited of a voluntary interruption of attacks after a request of peace.

He just miss an important detail: just only enemies who act in a totally honourable way can shame others - you have to be virtuos in order to have the power to shame your enemy.

When your enemy do not engage you in the second battle, after having won the first and having 88% chances of winning, and offers peace, if you attack without firstly rejecting peace then you aren't being honourable: you're showing that your words have no value and you use illegal means.

By doing so you lose the respect of the enemy and your affirmations lost every worth and meaning.

You then become a possible target that will be dealt when and if we'll decide to do it, we'll eventually engage at our own terms and when and if we'll wish to do.

Your opinion about "the fair way to fight" is irrelevant and your words are worthless, since you already proved to lack honor.

The Empress of Peace.

18 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

The funniest part of this is that he (and also Serberus) try to shame people to engage battle at his own terms, subtly alleging that his way is the honourable way, while him and his ilks unfairly profited of a voluntary interruption of attacks after a request of peace.

He just miss an important detail: just only enemies who act in a totally honourable way can shame others - you have to be virtuos in order to have the power to shame your enemy.

When your enemy do not engage you in the second battle, after having won the first and having 88% chances of winning, and offers peace, if you attack without firstly rejecting peace then you aren't being honourable: you're showing that your words have no value and you use illegal means.

By doing so you lose the respect of the enemy and your affirmations lost every worth and meaning.

You then become a possible target that will be dealt when and if we'll decide to do it, we'll eventually engage at our own terms and when and if we'll wish to do.

Your opinion about "the fair way to fight" is irrelevant and your words are worthless, since you already proved to lack honor.

The Empress of Peace.

What the hell are you on about

You deployed on the day you offered peace, why do that if did not want to engage.

and there is no such tradition of offering peace to your opponents on the last day of war outside the looney bin which is SNX. In addition, there is no way to ´reject´the peace offer other than attack you which I did! 

the fact is, you messed up your deployment, realised it, then offered peace with the intention of getting it accepted so you could go into PM before being countered. Stop pretending this is some standard that exists in CN as a whole because it doesnt.

And stop crying, get over it, you lost the round. 

Edited by ericsw

14 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Good for you! I support you deciding when and where you'll do battle, better than your idiot of a leader deciding for you!

8 minutes ago, ericsw said:

the fact is, you messed up your deployment, realised it, then offered peace with the intention of getting it accepted so you could go into PM before being countered.

Nope.

Since even after your attacks I defeated Serberus in the second battle: odds were 71% rather than 88%, but still more than enough.

8 minutes ago, ericsw said:

And stop crying, get over it, you lost the round. 

Nope.

We won against both Serberus and Conservative South, the targets we attacked.

And we lost against you.

So it's 2-in-3 battles won

War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Femocratic Lands The State
Ruler Name: Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png Serberus  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 85,972 136,610
Tanks Lost: 4,043 11,216
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 41 106
Navy Lost: 4 0
Infrastructure Lost: 611.69 1,050.86
Technology Lost: 175.42 155.49
Land Lost: 408.758 501.851
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,325.29 Strength Lost 4,682.80 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,208 of 1,725 existing wars.
Nation Name: Femocratic Lands Conservative South
Ruler Name: Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png Body Jryant  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 129,761 183,634
Tanks Lost: 8,767 17,555
Cruise Missiles Lost: 1 0
Aircraft Lost: 48 167
Navy Lost: 3 0
Infrastructure Lost: 645.31 1,155.56
Technology Lost: 164.47 153.70
Land Lost: 413.451 678.079
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,378.44 Strength Lost 5,252.27 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,240 of 1,725 existing wars.
Nation Name: Land Of Freedom Femocratic Lands
Ruler Name: ericsw123  message_compose.png Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png
Alliance: Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 175,172 167,192
Tanks Lost: 18,046 21,867
Aircraft Lost: 199 109
Navy Lost: 0 4
Infrastructure Lost: 602.17 888.96
Technology Lost: 130.16 194.58
Land Lost: 363.485 536.143
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,002.55 Strength Lost 4,443.99 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,171 of 1,725 existing wars.

The Empress of Peace.

Just now, Greatest Mothers said:

Nope.

Since even after your attacks I defeated Serberus in the second battle: odds were 71% rather than 88%, but still more than enough.

Nope.

We won against both Serberus and Conservative South, the targets we attacked.

And we lost against you.

So it's 2-in-3 battles won

Nation Name: Femocratic Lands The State
Ruler Name: Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png Serberus  message_compose.png
Soldiers Lost: 85,972 136,610
Tanks Lost: 4,043 11,216
Aircraft Lost: 41 106
Navy Lost: 4 0
Infrastructure Lost: 611.69 1,050.86
Technology Lost: 175.42 155.49
Land Lost: 408.758 501.851
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,325.29 Strength Lost 4,682.80 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,208 of 1,725 existing wars.
Nation Name: Femocratic Lands Conservative South
Ruler Name: Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png Body Jryant  message_compose.png
Soldiers Lost: 129,761 183,634
Tanks Lost: 8,767 17,555
Cruise Missiles Lost: 1 0
Aircraft Lost: 48 167
Navy Lost: 3 0
Infrastructure Lost: 645.31 1,155.56
Technology Lost: 164.47 153.70
Land Lost: 413.451 678.079
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,378.44 Strength Lost 5,252.27 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,240 of 1,725 existing wars.
Nation Name: Land Of Freedom Femocratic Lands
Ruler Name: ericsw123  message_compose.png Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png
Alliance: Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 175,172 167,192
Tanks Lost: 18,046 21,867
Aircraft Lost: 199 109
Navy Lost: 0 4
Infrastructure Lost: 602.17 888.96
Technology Lost: 130.16 194.58
Land Lost: 363.485 536.143
Land/Tech/Infra: 3,002.55 Strength Lost 4,443.99 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 1,171 of 1,725 existing wars.

The Empress of Peace.

ok congrats!! lol

anyway, lets move on... its round 2 now.. 

7 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

But the select few individual wars which amount to your NS lead does?

Our upper tier crushed their combatant upper tier, reducing nations like Tiddles as a threat. Upper tier can now generate war aid without being harassed. AM losing 14k tech is pretty awesome as well.

Whereas, the damage done by AM's best fighters below the 30k NS range doesn't matter because our guys have most of the war wonders they need, and can continue to fight and produce tech at a consolidated NS range (0-20k NS) and just continue to pummel anyone in AM down here with nukes.

RIP Son of Saddam's tech btw. Someones not getting that WRC anytime soon. :awesome:

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Our upper tier crushed their combatant upper tier, reducing nations like Tiddles as a threat. Upper tier can now generate war aid without being harassed. AM losing 14k tech is pretty awesome as well.

Whereas, the damage done by AM's best fighters below the 30k NS range doesn't matter because our guys have most of the war wonders they need, and can continue to fight and produce tech at a consolidated NS range (0-20k NS) and just continue to pummel anyone in AM down here with nukes.

RIP Son of Saddam's tech btw. Someones not getting that WRC anytime soon. :awesome:

liar_Junka.jpg

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Our upper tier crushed their combatant upper tier, reducing nations like Tiddles as a threat. 

As of this moment there are only 3 wars above 20k total damage involving 2 SNX nations.

So where is this crushing? 

So back to the original question but expanded on, why are a select 3 individual wars more important than all individual wars? A 53% winning wars isn't crushing to attrition by any stretch.

2 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

As of this moment there are only 3 wars above 20k total damage involving 2 SNX nations.

So where is this crushing? 

So back to the original question but expanded on, why are a select 3 individual wars more important than all individual wars? A 53% winning wars isn't crushing to attrition by any stretch.

You need to study basic military theory and understand what attrition means before presuming to speak to me.

45 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You need to study basic military theory and understand what attrition means before presuming to speak to me.

Attrition is reducing something's strength through sustained attacks and pressure.

You have less declared wars and only winning 53% of the wars, you fail on both counts.

I thought you was just to consumed by your own propaganda, but I realise you're just an uneducated pleb. 

44 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Attrition is reducing something's strength through sustained attacks and pressure.

You have less declared wars and only winning 53% of the wars, you fail on both counts.

I thought you was just to consumed by your own propaganda, but I realise you're just an uneducated pleb. 

I hope Polar never puts you in milcom, our objective is not to be a bunch of barbarians waving swords above our heads, it's to be an organized military force that slowly bleeds out the enemy.

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I hope Polar never puts you in milcom, our objective is not to be a bunch of barbarians waving swords above our heads, it's to be an organized military force that slowly bleeds out the enemy.

The only ones bleeding out, from what I can see, is SNX. Poor Junka, better luck next time. ;)

10 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

LOL!!! That actually did make me laugh out loud.

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's to be an organized military force

How many years have you failed to do that now?

that slowly bleeds out the enemy.

It's good to get your excuses in early.

SNX winning wars now at 47.5%

Edited by Jay Kay

SNX need to come to the realisation that regardless of stats, AM will continue to fight and fight and fight even if our nations are nothing but ashes. Sooner they come to that realisation the better. But woop woop with the stats!

Jack be praised!

2 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

How many years have you failed to do that now?

It's good to get your excuses in early.

SNX winning wars now at 47.5%

His act of terrorism is backfiring, we look forward to his war of attrition!! 

Related image

Ok, well I guess some of you have good enough warchests that you can buy infra out of the range of our lower tier... but then you have to face people like Braska and AvengerFin. :awesome:

But whatever dudes, we've skinned more than one cat in the past.

Edited by Immortan Junka

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ok, well I guess some of you have good enough warchests that you can buy infra out of the range of our lower tier... but then you have to face people like Braska and AvengerFin. :awesome:

But whatever dudes, we've skinned more than one cat in the past.

Deja-vu....

liar_Junka.jpg

:lol1::lol1::lol1: