Late to the shindig

9 minutes ago, Overlord Wes said:

how could they know how much aid was 'necessary' without a list?  were they expected to individually check nation damages when presumably it was already being done internally?

Magic. I've been known to work it if I'm made aware of what's needed.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT, Roal learns how protectorates work. Surprise, they are not MDoAPs. Also, he needs at least 2 forms of identification and a signed form from the micro supposedly owed aid before recieving said aid.

Next, he'll be asking NG for aid. I recommend trying Steve Buscemi, since he sometimes does it for the lulz. The man did aid Tywin.

6 hours ago, Morphine said:

Jack lost his patience. Jack Layton and his new AA is a protectorate of Apocalypse Meow. 

I got him a few weeks ago after he burned his WC on infra, Jack should have a field day, i suspect he is quite broke

2 hours ago, berbers said:

I got him a few weeks ago after he burned his WC on infra, Jack should have a field day, i suspect he is quite broke

Uhh, he isnt rich but he can fight for a bit with what hes got. Then again Jack has a way with destroying things

10 hours ago, Morphine said:

Uhh, he isnt rich but he can fight for a bit with what hes got. Then again Jack has a way with destroying things

Not to worry, he'll squirm his way out of it and do what he always does-

running.gif

On that note, this idiot needs to stop trying to get me to fall for another one of his annoying ploys-

IMG_20170302_211858.jpg

IMG_20170302_212019.jpg

Or at the very least, if you're going to do something, do it right.

The subject line reads "Re please", giving the illusion that there was a conversation prior to the PM. 

Next time, have them capitalize the R and the E, and remind them to use a colon, as that is the proper format.

May Jack Layton bless the Malabarians with his Radiation.

Edited by General Kanabis

7 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Not to worry, he'll squirm his way out of it and do what he always does-

running.gif

On that note, please stop trying to get me to fall for another one of your annoying ploys-

IMG_20170302_211858.jpg

Or at the very least, if you're going to do something, do it right.

The subject line reads "Re please", giving the illusion that there was a conversation prior to the PM. 

Next time, have them capitalize the R and the E, and remind them to use a colon, as that is the proper format.

IMG_20170302_212019.jpg

I don't need a spy, thank you very much. I can see you losing just fine from where I'm at.

May Jack Layton bless the Malabarians with his Radiation.

I already got one strike for trying to imitate a spy report, the last time I did imitate I did a damn good job also. I don't know who this guy is other than that he left OoT due to inactivity and that its boring. He got back in when I asked him to but that was before I read what his goodbye message was.

Edited by Roal36

9 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I already got one strike for trying to imitate a spy report, the last time I did imitate I did a damn good job also. I don't know who this guy is other than that he left OoT due to inactivity and that its boring. He got back in when I asked him to but that was before I read what his goodbye message was.

nst0cp.gif

Just stop.

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

nst0cp.gif

Just stop.

Same with you man, you are trying to frame me trying to frame you. That makes you look really pathetic.

Are you Pathetic?
Also the next time you send a propaganda letter to a TMG nation make sure you don't come off to them like an ignorant dick head 

Corrected

Edited by Roal36

20 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Are you Pathetic?
Also the next time you send a propaganda letter to a TMG nation make sure you don't come off to them like an ignorant.

Atleastpostthesauce_8c0513bda402f85cb4f1

Ignorant is an adjective, not a noun, you !@#$@#$ ignoramus.

Edited by General Kanabis

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Atleastpostthesauce_8c0513bda402f85cb4f1

Ignorant is an adjective, not a noun, you !@#$@#$ ignoramus.

Yes I forgot to add a word or two at the end. Is it correct now.

Edited by Roal36

21 hours ago, Morphine said:

Jack lost his patience. Jack Layton and his new AA is a protectorate of Apocalypse Meow. 

The best thing about this is that he has been giving GATO/ATLAS crap for not protecting him and his old alliance and now his new protectors would rather go to war than protect him!

4 minutes ago, Cress said:

The best thing about this is that he has been giving GATO/ATLAS crap for not protecting him and his old alliance and now his new protectors would rather go to war than protect him!

Who said they won't protect me. I am ready to face Jack alone. Though I must say I am missing out on other fun because of him. 

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Who said they won't protect me. I am ready to face Jack alone. Though I must say I am missing out on other fun because of him. 

Well the war screen says otherwise. They could have easily assigned someone on Jack with their blitz.

1 minute ago, Cress said:

Well the war screen says otherwise. They could have easily assigned someone on Jack with their blitz.

They could have, but then they also spared your alliance from the initial blitz didn't they? 

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

They could have, but then they also spared your alliance from the initial blitz didn't they? 

Bigger fish to fry for them than us, plus we aren't their protectors. If they want to hit us they know where we are.

6 minutes ago, Cress said:

Bigger fish to fry for them than us, plus we aren't their protectors. If they want to hit us they know where we are.

Yes also it's not like your alliance is a tough prey for them or anyone right?

2 hours ago, Cress said:

It's amazing when the shoes on the other foot isn't it.

2 hours ago, Cress said:

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

For Kiloist