Late to the shindig

I mean not our fault that an alliance of 20 people declared war on an alliance we have a MD clause with that we honor...is it?

In regards to the sniffling and huffing and puffing in all of this... If there were any more irony it'd turn physical and I could open a mine on it. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Chopin said:

And if I said

Did you guys really have to do it against a 19 nation alliance

They would say

We didn't have to, we just wanted to!

:P

If you hit our bloc partner you hit us. That is how it has been and how it will always be in CnG. 

Walcome GATO.  It's always good to see more old friends at Bingo night.

2 hours ago, Tevron said:

If you hit our bloc partner you hit us. That is how it has been and how it will always be in CnG. 

You would think after 9 years everyone would know this already.

Edited by Hombre de Murcielago

9 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Eye watering to see an alliance that have not cared one crap about their own protectorate declare war in support of its giant friends fighting outnumbered and heavily outgunned opposition in an offensive war. Way to go GATO. Clap, clap ,clap.

CnG is pretty mandatory. Just like we like it.

13 hours ago, magicninja said:

CnG is pretty mandatory. Just like we like it.

And in this situation very comfortable also. I will sure inform TMG of your double standards or wait I think they know it already.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

That would be GATO's protectorate, judging by the alliance screen.

I don't see any treaty in our records with any alliance by the Acronym TMG..... What's it stand for and/or did the y used to be called something different?

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Just to point out that according to NG's forums Oculus is an MDAP.

Kershbs wasn't in NG when that was signed, so he might not have read it in detail. However, the NG forum is correct as I understand Oculus. Granted, there are a lot of secret clauses to the original treaty, so speculate there where you will. NG membership doesn't know their content, either.

Safe to say that if NG starts making a ruckus, the rest of Oculus has at the very least been consulted beforehand.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

That would be GATO's protectorate. 

Ah. I've never known a protectorate that had input on a protector's politics. If they cared that much, they should just join the protector.

Input has usually been reserved for close allies.

44 minutes ago, magicninja said:

Ah The Mages Guild. Took some digging on our forum. Overlord Wes needs to add them to the list. What happened to them that they couldn't handle themselves? I don;t see any current wars for them or any other protectorate.

I believe they are protected by TTK now, they also like to try and get in on TTK's affairs as I've experienced in the past.

50 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Ah. I've never known a protectorate that had input on a protector's politics. If they cared that much, they should just join the protector.

Input has usually been reserved for close allies.

I think what Roal36 was pointing out was a lack of a military response by GATO when TMG was attacked a while back, which, if true, makes it a valid point.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I think what Roal36 was pointing out was a lack of a military response by GATO when TMG was attacked a while back, which, if true, makes it a valid point.

Why does everything have to be solved with stomping someone when it can be sorted diplomatically quite easily. And if I recall I believe tmg was in the wrong. Although would be jack or morphine to correct that 

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Apparently wasn't needed since the wars were peaced out and the issue looks like it is resolved..... Not everything requires military response.... So....not very valid...at all. Thanks for playing everyone. 

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Actually to further back my quote. http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=14642

Leader of TMG at the time raids Cobra by declaring 2 wars, who are at the time in the now defunct mdoap bloc Magnus Opus. VG at the time when they was around was well within their rights to respond in force like they did.

Me being protector or liaison with protectorate, by definition of the protection agreement is under no obligation to defend them for their actions. The fact that I sorted the situation out diplomatically is more then most protectors would have done. So before Roal comes in here to elawyer don't try it you can't win with the facts.