Jump to content

Space Wolves II


The Zigur
 Share

Recommended Posts

SPACE WOLVES II

 

alliance_flags12302014104910PM.jpgalliance_flags109201425803PM.jpg

 

QaFXiqU.png

 

wulfen-walpaper.jpg

 

ODoAP AGREEMENT

Between

THE IMPERIUM OF SUPERNOVA X

And

ALPHA WOLVES

 

Article I. Alliance Sovereignty

Both alliances remain sovereign and independent under this arrangement.

Article II. Military Intelligence

Intelligence possessed by one signatory relating to the military security of the other should be shared through secure channels.

Article III. Nonaggression and military defense

Both signatories shall refrain from all acts of military, economic or ideological aggression against one another. Should one signatory come under attack, the other is encouraged to provide military or other forms of assistance depending on the situation.

Article IV. Optional Aggression

Should a military offensive be organized by one signatory the other may be invited to participate. Both parties agree to observe sound information security principles and deploy in a disciplined manner when coordinating any military offensive.

Article V. Cancellation

A cancellation notice should be presented via secure channels to the other signatory.

 

SIGNED

 

ALPHA WOLVES

Alpha Wolves Council

 

IMPERIUM OF SUPERNOVA X

Immortan Junka - Emperor of Mankind

Galerion - Hand of the Emperor

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am pleased to announce this treaty. Having talked to Al Bundy over the last few weeks, I've found we have alot in common. Our relative strength tiers also complement each other very well, with Alpha Wolves and the Imperium having similar active membership counts and average NS.

 

I am glad our friend Canik of Fellowship of the Wolves introduced us and made this possible!

 

o7 Imperium

o7 Wolves

Edited by Immortan Junka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I knew about this 3 hours ago :P

 

Congratulations guys.  Go Wolves, killing it with the treaties lately.

 

Thanks! Today we bathe in the tears of those who hate us. :P

 

Just now, General Gorgoth said:

congrats guys

 

 

o7

Edited by Immortan Junka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When we started talking with Canik about a potential treaty with FTW, he mentioned ISNX. I said I don't know them well and I hear a lot of people say crap about them.  I told Canik Id like to talk some with ISNX first to get to know them better before considering anything. 

 

Getting to know ISNX and Junka I don't have a bad thing to say about them. They may be a bit wordier than I am but seem to agree with most of our decisions and supported us on the forums. I hope both alliances can prosper from this treaty.

 

Al Bundy

2 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I knew about this 3 hours ago :P

 

Congratulations guys.  Go Wolves, killing it with the treaties lately.

Thanks Blackatron!  We are good at killing :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am pleased to announce this treaty. Having talked to Al Bundy over the last few weeks, I've found we have alot in common. Our relative strength tiers also complement each other very well, with Alpha Wolves and the Imperium having similar active membership counts and average NS.

 

I am glad our friend Canik of Fellowship of the Wolves introduced us and made this possible!

 

o7 Imperium

o7 Wolves

 

what is funny was before this comment was edited he had 'Ted Bundy' instead of Al...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

 

what is funny was before this comment was edited he had 'Ted Bundy' instead of Al...

haha ya I cried a little :) I think he must of thought of me as a serial killer not a women's shoe salesman....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

haha ya I cried a little :) I think he must of thought of me as a serial killer not a women's shoe salesman....

 

oh man, never saw that connection before... woman's shoe salesman?? ... we should of known!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

An optional defense agreement between two giants in micro sectors. Congrats.
Space Wolf sounds so cool. I can almost picture Immortan Junka wearing that darth vader suit and riding a Space Wolf into battle field.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, St Mungo said:

Congratulations to both parties!

 

B5g6.png

Is this wheel in Perpetual Motion?

Could this be a design for a new power source for free energy?

 

1. No. The wheel is perpetually and completely stationary. It is the observer which is in perpetual motion.

 

2. TANSTAFE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

An optional defense agreement between two giants in micro sectors. Congrats.
Space Wolf sounds so cool. I can almost picture Immortan Junka wearing that darth vader suit and riding a Space Wolf into battle field.

 

Thanks Roal, may we all aspire to such levels of :awesome: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Roal36 said:

An optional defense agreement between two giants in micro sectors. Congrats.
Space Wolf sounds so cool. I can almost picture Immortan Junka wearing that darth vader suit and riding a Space Wolf into battle field.

I don't know if you could handle riding me, maybe try Malakarlian!

 

Al

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...