Just Another War (Prank Gone Wrong Sexual In The Hood.... Cops Called)

isn't vandesland that guy lulu and I hit for aiding sigrun back in the day? 

oh well, hoist the main sail! 

no quarter!

o/ PPO
o/ Causalities

See you on the seas me hearties

You mean the guy who literally begged for peace with a slew of messages? I think it might be hahaha.

Been awhile Razor. As a reminder, pirates don't take kindly when the Queen's navy is brought to their shores

I'm in the wrong alliance; who has the mountains?

That would be us, The III Percent, secure bunker's carved from the rich limestone and granite mountains of the Ozarks. 

Fully Equipped with mission critical logistics center

08.jpg

Geo-therm storage area

02.jpg

Shipping dept

03.jpg

and loading docks for our high quality tested code technology.

PHOTO-7.jpg 

Unfortunately for you Caladin our way of life requires a special discipline not found in many, and coming from Franco City where everything one could desire is handed to them on a silver platter you may find life underground undesirable. 

You mean the guy who literally begged for peace with a slew of messages? I think it might be hahaha.

Been awhile Razor. As a reminder, pirates don't take kindly when the Queen's navy is brought to their shores

Different war, different day. I'm here for the casualties and we are all out. Hopefully we will make it to GPA before the sun sets.

Where is xanth when we need someone to complain and b1tch?

Have fun & good luck.

Ill have fun as long as you have fun!

If our paths meet on the same side, we'll help you out, but until then lets destroy people :)

I would like to request a war slot. Let me know if either of you guys is in my range (I know Razor was close). I will likely be attacking Monday if one of you is in range, as I'm busy right now and tomorrow :p

You guys are great, I'll be sad to see you go <3

I would like to request a war slot. Let me know if either of you guys is in my range (I know Razor was close). I will likely be attacking Monday if one of you is in range, as I'm busy right now and tomorrow :P

You guys are great, I'll be sad to see you go <3

your threats have gone unnoticed :P tell me when your alliance buys some tech :D

We fought last year. Can't get enough can ya? :P :D <3