The Codex Imperium

The Zigur

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure sure what's funnier. On one hand, we have Tywin putting a gag order on his members when he is the embarrassment. Then Methrage swoops in and actually thinks he would be SNX's savior.

I can only help those who want to be helped, SNX with new leadership (Or LPC Figurehead) & Junka handling internal affairs, would make them less of a target & their allegiance to the LPC would mean they have value to the Brown Team or much of it at least..

Even if SNX can't be saved,  we can help those who decide to join the LPC. Although you're right on that ship having probably having sailed on saving SNX & I knew Junka's arrogance would prevent him from joining something not heavily designed by him. If SNX is the trojan horse for Doom many think they are, I'd much rather the quality members who want to do good for the Brown Team & good in genreal join us instead. So saving SNX is probably to late if factions beyond the LPC have them in their targets set on them, but Junka could do whats best for his members by not isolating his members from joining the LPC & those who want cooperation among Brown alliance & part of a wider network who helps those deserving of help.

Junka lacked the judgement to make a call which could help them out of a corner & it may very well be to late.

Edited by Sephiroth

Seph you can't claim your involvement with anyone will make them less of a target as you have a bullseye tattooed on your forehead.

I helped remove the bulls eye which was on COBRA pretty effectively when they joined the LPC, so its not like I can't claim my involvement has never taken the bulleyes off people I'm helping. I had the bulls eye focused solely on me for a long time in their place.

However any comments on bringing SNX into the LPC were me posting after I had drank quite a bit. Sometimes it takes seeing myself make a ridiculous post to remind me I shouldn't post on the forum when I'm drunk and ready to pass out for the night. SNX being a possible fit for the LPC is a ship which has long since sailed, Junka will choose his own path & I'll leave you guys to it. Hopefullly we never need to find out who the victor would be in a fight allowed to run its course without it ending early.

Good luck to you guys, as long as you guys don't try labeling aNiMaLz or the LPC as "sore losers" in future posts or threads for agreeing on white peace with you; all is good between us & there is nothing for us to be arguing about. Later on me and Junka will probably laugh off this argument as being over nothing important, I forgive SNX & Junka for all the comments made after white peace was settled. The aNiMaLz/SNX battle was more of a negotiation than a full fledged war considering how short it was, but I'm glad I didn't need to fight someone who've I've always seen as a friend even when we choose different paths. We didn't get paid nearly enough to feign defeat, so just talk to me next time before you announce peace with the LPC if you guys want to post an outcome we never agreed on.

Edited by Sephiroth

You are the reason people do not take you seriously. 

The Fool is lecturing me on being taken seriously? I can be serious when I want, as well as joke around.

The reason Kashmir doesn't take me seriously is I helped Stonewall get off your ZI list & I know that was never forgotten. The reason I'll never take Kashmir seriously is because of the betrayal of a treaty, which was signed with high level gov in your alliance.

So we both have our reasons for not taking the other seriously, but you do not speak for all people. Even when we were at war with Kashmir, I seem to recall a Kashmir member who was on Brown saying he trusted me in the Senate. So there are many more who do take me seriously when I'm serious about something, than those who are holding onto some petty grudge from a long time ago.

The reason Kashmir doesn't take me seriously is I helped Stonewall get off your ZI list & I know that was never forgotten.

You blame a lot of reasons for why people don't take you seriously -- but underneath all your excuses, it's still just you we don't take serious.

You blame a lot of reasons for why people don't take you seriously -- but underneath all your excuses, it's still just you we don't take serious.

Is NSO even a serious alliance? Hearing the people taken the least seriously in CN tell me this doesn't have a big impact. You've had a grudge against me I've known about ever since I fought to get Stonewall off PZI. You thought it was arrogant one nation would stand up against an alliance, you thought it was impossible. yet I succeeded. You thought I would never lead more than a few nations, now I'm Senator and many alliances look up to my leadership. While you've accomplished nothing, I changed the Brown Team from being very restrictive to being a team of no sanctions.

When an enemy alliance is attacking me, sanctioning me, & their nation on Brown says they trust I would never use the Senate wrong; I think shows those who aren't drowning in jealously can see I am serious about what I set out to do. A lot of people trust me and I haven't betrayed that trust.

Also I think there is mainly one reason why some people say don't take me seirously, they don't want to face reality and would prefer to create their own self created delusion to try making themselves feel like its normal to be like you. Someone who isn't taken seriously and hasn't accomplished anything of note, who would like to push those feelings of inferioirty onto someone else. However I''m not like you at all, people do take me seriously and nobody has put up a decent fight against me when they aren't taking it serious.

NSO didn't even seem to try sending anyone serious to fight me, so I ignored you guys in the last war. Its your alliance who isn't one to be taken seriously, declaring war just so you can act like your helping an ally isn't the same as doing so. You guys gave away so much free money, I didn't even  bother attacking back to teach you guys a lesson. Since you were never a serious contender in that war.

Edited by Sephiroth

You amaze with your ability to doublethink. You're the same guy who out of one side of your mouth will make threats and out of the other ask to make deals with us to fight GOONS.

You are not and will never again be a credible threat to anyone.

Enjoy the semi-relavency hourly obsessive shit posting secures you. Kashmir and NSO will continue to ascend via the unjust path.

Enjoy the semi-relavency hourly obsessive !@#$ posting secures you. Kashmir and NSO will continue to ascend via the unjust path.

Hmmm "Kashmir" has a nice ring to it and is an awesome LZ song...I think I'll try it on as an alliance name for awhile.  :smug:

Edited by Hombre Sabio

[OOC]Couldn't be arsed to address the following gem earlier given I was at work, but now I'm home![/OOC]

With all due respect, Methrage, you're not taken seriously because of your obvious and severe disconnect with reality. Case in point:

I helped remove the bulls eye which was on COBRA pretty effectively when they joined the LPC

No, you didn't. Not in the least, in fact, and you know this. You very nearly kept COBRA in the line of fire because you were focused solely on recruiting meatshields for your crusade against GOONS. It was Kashmir and Kashmir's diplomatic intervention alone that spared COBRA war with nuclear turrets that they neither needed nor deserved.

[OOC]Couldn't be arsed to address the following gem earlier given I was at work, but now I'm home![/OOC]

With all due respect, Methrage, you're not taken seriously because of your obvious and severe disconnect with reality. Case in point:

No, you didn't. Not in the least, in fact, and you know this. You very nearly kept COBRA in the line of fire because you were focused solely on recruiting meatshields for your crusade against GOONS. It was Kashmir and Kashmir's diplomatic intervention alone that spared COBRA war with nuclear turrets that they neither needed nor deserved.

I was drawing fire away from them, I wasn't giving them targets to attack. Right away you guys you moved in to replace their leader and announce them leaving the LPC for them. So you moved in before there was a chance to discuss peace. Them peacing out didn't bother me, you announcing it for them and also announcing they were leaving the LPC is what bothered me. Leaving the LPC wasn't even discussed with their membership. So I didn't like Kashmir taking advantage of the situation to try getting an alliance to leave the LPC, it wasn't them no longer fighting I didn't like. None of them were nuclear capable, so I wanted their votes more than active participation in the war.

You were wrong on my intentions and reasons for recruiting COBRA if you think its meat shields I wanted. I do appreciate the efforts and votes from those who stood firm on their right to vote for whoever they want and continue to vote for me. So despite Kashmir's attempt to undermine me, there was a silver lining in some members of COBRA being to loyal to turn against me. Them getting peace and still supporting me did so I hold no ill will towards COBRA, since I was fighting so they could have peace & never would have opposed them exiting the war separately while continuing to vote support me in the Senate as they built up towards nukes. Edited by Sephiroth

His ass is still a little sore because we sent him on his way again as he came to our forums seeking an audience.

I don't care about your forum, I don't mind not discussing anything with you guys. If you ignore my existence rather than keep talking about me, I wouldn't even bother responding to you or care what you say.

I didn't see any of the comments you guys posted after my last post there until now, since I wanted to confirm I was banned before saying I was. (Maybe a connection error when I last tried loading it?) However the only issue I have with you is your constant negative posting about me, even when I ignore you guys. You have an irrational vendetta against me, which I've never fully been able to understand.

When I thought you guys banned me as your response, I didn't mind since it would have been an effective way of communicating you guys don't want communication without anyone wasting time posting about it further.

Edit: Also here is a NAP proposed by Joe Stupid, which we agreed on via PM.

Libertarian/Sith NAP
i. Both alliaces agree from initiating new wars against the other

Signed,

Methrage, Sovereign of Limitless Nexus

Joe Stupid, Sith Emperor of New Sith Order

It includes no cancellation clause or exceptions, so I was going to see if any modifications were worth discussing, but don't flatter yourself into thinking I cared you guys were uninterested in talking or I expected anything different. Edited by Sephiroth

You're not banned.  We simply never gave you a mask with access.  Plus I locked your thread.  No need for more comments there.  The conversation was over.  But I do need to point out that you asked for a private audience.  I offered you one.  You refused it.  I was willing to listen to what you had to bring to the table to see if it would mutually benefit everyone involved.  But once again, you refused to talk to me.  Notice it's that "YOU" refused to talk to me.  Notice that it's "YOU" that was not welcomed to our forum the way that "YOU" felt was neccesary.  Methy, go do what you do but leave us the f*ck alone.  It'll be better for both our stress levels.

And the NAP can stand as is.  Just makes it that much easier for us to ignore you.

You're not banned.  We simply never gave you a mask with access.  Plus I locked your thread.  No need for more comments there.  The conversation was over.  But I do need to point out that you asked for a private audience.  I offered you one.  You refused it.  I was willing to listen to what you had to bring to the table to see if it would mutually benefit everyone involved.  But once again, you refused to talk to me.  Notice it's that "YOU" refused to talk to me.  Notice that it's "YOU" that was not welcomed to our forum the way that "YOU" felt was neccesary.  Methy, go do what you do but leave us the f*ck alone.  It'll be better for both our stress levels.

And the NAP can stand as is.  Just makes it that much easier for us to ignore you.

I just requested a private embassy, but if your alliance was unwilling to give it, then I would agree the treaty might as well stay as is & trying to discuss it further was pointless. This is why I didn't make an effort & let the issue go when it was clear you guys didn't want to make one. Also I'm not holding that against you guys, it was Rayvon who made that claim and was wrong. It was also Rayvon who comes at me with insults out of nowhere, trying to get my attention. So I was just explaining why Rayvon was wrong, as usual, when trying to f*ck with me. Also your explanation supports the notion Rayvon was talking out of his ass again with his claim, since you are right about your offer and it was me who didn't take you up on it. I think you're a decent guy, but I also got the impression Rayvon was more of a reflection of the majority of NSO than you. So again any arguments between me and Rayvon have nothing to do with how you handled the situation and it wasn't even relevant. The reason for my post was Rayvon deciding to start an argument with me, notice my posts were all in response to his.

Also don't even try claiming I've done anything to f*ck with you guys after the NAP & before Rayvon decided to insult me while seeking a response. Since you would be wrong. Keep your house in order & tell them that if you're looking for results. I'll leave you guys alone on the forum, but only when you guys aren't insulting me on it. I just respond in kind. Edited by Sephiroth

That excessive use of my name. You've validated my entire existence.  :wub:

It was your fault Spartacus felt the need to point out he wasn't rude about the request, but really who the $%&@ cares? Don't cause the guy unnecessary stress by making the rest of them seem like asses by bringing up irrelevant stuff. :P

Edit: Also alliances like GATO only give private embassies to their close allies and a lot of alliances are selective about who they give them to. So I never take it personal if one isn't granted, it just means there won't be one.

Edited by Sephiroth