WE SURRENDER

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because I don't like you- and you seem angry over the fact that we pick on new nations- I will release messages in regards to the talks in hopes of your blood pressure to spike:

To: Lord Hitchcock From: jimmypeters Date: 11/11/2015 8:02:45 PM

Subject: WTF
Message: wtf u could of asked me before u attacked me. Now i want $30,000 in replacement for the damage you have made for unnecessary battle

To: jimmypeters From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 11/11/2015 8:06:16 PM

Subject: RE: WTF
Message: How about I just keep beating on your AA, that sounds better

To: Lord Hitchcock From: Dja2275 Date: 11/11/2015 8:10:59 PM

Subject: War Declared!
Message: War has been declared on you by Dja2275 for the following reason: Never attack us m9
You may access your War & Battles screen to view and manage this war.

To: jimmypeters From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 11/11/2015 8:35:42 PM

Subject: Time to die
Message: Our nuclear nations are going to nuke your non nuclear nations until you publicly surrender- or disband

To: Lord Hitchcock From: jimmypeters Date: 11/11/2015 9:07:36 PM

Subject: RE: Time to die

To: Lord Hitchcock From: jimmypeters Date: 11/11/2015 9:14:01 PM

To: jimmypeters From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 11/11/2015 9:33:32 PM

To: Lord Hitchcock From: jimmypeters Date: 11/12/2015 2:01:57 AM

Subject: RE: Your AA
Message: I AM NEW TO CYBER NATIONS SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU $%&*ING MEAN PLEASE USE FULL TERMS AND REPAY THE DAMAGE YOU MADE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Lord Hitchcock From: jimmypeters Date: 11/12/2015 1:23:22 AM

Subject: RE: Your AA

Now- before you get all crazy- may I also remind you that your AA housed and funded General Chow- who was much worse and unforgiving as we are. Had Chow been in my shoes he would have surely not even given them peace (as I recall him nuking a lot of helpless AAs- remember legend7? So by this straight forward definition, you are a hypocrit and also an annoying cry baby

Well. It's two irrelevant alliances arguing over something dumb.

Basically. You're a moron. I would advise you in the future to not do anything further to help perpetuate this notion.You would have been fine to not bring it on the OWF. I see you want attention so here it is.

I will admit it is nice to see you playing in the league you belong in for once. My advice: stay there.

Well. It's two irrelevant alliances arguing over something dumb.Basically. You're a moron. I would advise you in the future to not do anything further to help perpetuate this notion.You would have been fine to not bring it on the OWF. I see you want attention so here it is.I will admit it is nice to see you playing in the league you belong in for once. My advice: stay there.

you had your chance to play with the Monsters

With how things are currently going, I'll never hit such a low.

You're irrelevant. Such is the fate of all groups that are funded by bots. I burn through my clicks on most days, following the funding chains. You don't fool anyone and now you get to play by yourselves. Enjoy cheating.

Well. It's two irrelevant alliances arguing over something dumb.

Basically. You're a moron. I would advise you in the future to not do anything further to help perpetuate this notion.You would have been fine to not bring it on the OWF. I see you want attention so here it is.

I will admit it is nice to see you playing in the league you belong in for once. My advice: stay there.

Kid, who even -are- you? Think we're irrelevant? Then butt-out, Slow-mo. Walk the walk. Kick rocks. Go play in an ant hill. When you're ready to prove that you've got a spine, sell down and take a swing. Until then, you're all talk, like a chihuahua. Not one of those bamf mohawked tough-as-nails sort, the kind that gets groomed and shakes all the time. I'm saying a fight with us would give you Parkinson's. I see -you- want attention, tard, so here -it- is. You can type all you want, I'll just be here to make you feel like dirt until you turn your lily-livered chicken-spit crap-talkin' into something real and sell-down and fight us.

You're irrelevant. Such is the fate of all groups that are funded by bots. I burn through my clicks on most days, following the funding chains. You don't fool anyone and now you get to play by yourselves. Enjoy cheating.

Kid, who even -are- you? Think we're irrelevant? Then butt-out, Slow-mo. Walk the walk. Kick rocks. Go play in an ant hill. When you're ready to prove that you've got a spine, sell down and take a swing. Until then, you're all talk, like a chihuahua. Not one of those bamf mohawked tough-as-nails sort, the kind that gets groomed and shakes all the time. I'm saying a fight with us would give you Parkinson's. I see -you- want attention, tard, so here -it- is. You can type all you want, I'll just be here to make you feel like dirt until you turn your lily-livered chicken-spit crap-talkin' into something real and sell-down and fight us.

lol. 

I should probably remind you this is a game. You have some real salt. If you want to be curb stomped all you have to do is ask nicely and I'll arrange one for you. 

lol. 

I should probably remind you this is a game. You have some real salt. If you want to be curb stomped all you have to do is ask nicely and I'll arrange one for you. 

I want to be curb stomped too big man. Pretty please?

Hilarious from the NPOcculus member. MINC chomped right into NPOcculus, stole some tech, land, whipped some butts and then walked away while NPOcculus cowered in the corner due to 5 or 6 nations that would have destroyed their top 25-50 nations.

Hilarious from the NPOcculus member. MINC chomped right into NPOcculus, stole some tech, land, whipped some butts and then walked away while NPOcculus cowered in the corner due to 5 or 6 nations that would have destroyed their top 25-50 nations.

who is that even responding to and the starting 75% is inaccurate so

who is that even responding to and the starting 75% is inaccurate so

It's responding to Shimmer, who is making threats against MINC. NPOcculus was at war with them and tucked tail when Bones made his threat. So it's pretty stupid to say they're going to curb stomp them now, when they had them at war and were afraid to continue it.

It's responding to Shimmer, who is making threats against MINC. NPOcculus was at war with them and tucked tail when Bones made his threat. So it's pretty stupid to say they're going to curb stomp them now, when they had them at war and were afraid to continue it.

Shimmer can jump up and down and do his ego dance- bottom line, it doesn't matter what people say, do, or threaten- it doesn't change our position or actions.

As you appear to be quite new to this world, I recommend asking Lord Hitchcock who I am and then try again.

"GOONS" will be destroyed regardless of whether they call themselves an alliance & eating dirt for the foreseeable future. The great crusade of our era, purging the GOONS remnants.

o/ Monsters Inc

Edited by Sephiroth