• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Senator Methrage on your senate seat. Brown Team alliances should be welcoming you in with open arms. aNiMaLz the newest addition to brown however celebrates your victory. We look forward to your ushering in a golden age in what is currently an unenlightened, backward, and barbaric brown sphere. We look forward to brown nations peace, and prosperity, and hope we all as brown nations can work together to create a brighter future.

In celebration of Methrage's victory, and of aNiMaLz move to the brown sphere we have added to our revised charter a total ban on the raiding of brown team nations. Any nation who is on brown is exempt from aNiMaLz raids. Although if we are attacked first by a brown team alliance or nation we will not hesitate to attack back.

We wish only to see a brown sphere where peace prevails. Raids, tech scamming, and all other shenanigans should be frowned upon, and a safe secure place for nations to grow, prosper, and fellowship should be established.

o/ Senator Methrage, o/ Brown Sphere!

And now you have two tech scamming alliances voting for Methrage. Between this and repeatedly voting down the extra aid slot, Brown just doesn't have a chance.

Congrats Senator Methrage on your senate seat. Brown Team alliances should be welcoming you in with open arms. aNiMaLz the newest addition to brown however celebrates your victory. We look forward to your ushering in a golden age in what is currently an unenlightened, backward, and barbaric brown sphere. We look forward to brown nations peace, and prosperity, and hope we all as brown nations can work together to create a brighter future.

In celebration of Methrage's victory, and of aNiMaLz move to the brown sphere we have added to our revised charter a total ban on the raiding of brown team nations. Any nation who is on brown is exempt from aNiMaLz raids. Although if we are attacked first by a brown team alliance or nation we will not hesitate to attack back.

We wish only to see a brown sphere where peace prevails. Raids, tech scamming, and all other shenanigans should be frowned upon, and a safe secure place for nations to grow, prosper, and fellowship should be established.

o/ Senator Methrage, o/ Brown Sphere!

Thank you, I'm very proud to have friends & allies like yourself. Even if I'm still under attack and sanctioned by III Percent, I only see a bright future ahead for brown. Their position is unsustainable, while ours is progress.

o/ Brown Prosperity

And now you have two tech scamming alliances voting for Methrage. Between this and repeatedly voting down the extra aid slot, Brown just doesn't have a chance.

There is only one option: a Unified Task Force must be created and and intervene. Operation Restoring Hope must commence, I'm sure it'll be a resounding success.

It's sad to see war mongers like Spanier refuse to let peaceful brown nations grow. Why not use your energy that you direct in negative directions for something positive like the well being of your alliance, and color sphere? We have come to brown as political refugees. In hopes to establish a home where we can peacefully grow, and contribute to the sphere as a whole however we can. Why do you insist on denying a people a home? If your cruelty stems from boredom I suggest again you focus on something positive like making your forums cooler, or your relationships with friends tighter, or growth, anything but blood thirsty plotting against others.

Edited by Sir Kindle

It's sad to see war mongers like Spanier refuse to let peaceful brown nations grow. Why not use your energy that you direct in negative directions for something positive like the well being of your alliance, and color sphere? We have come to brown as political refugees. In hopes to establish a home where we can peacefully grow, and contribute to the sphere as a whole however we can. Why do you insist on denying a people a home? If your cruelty stems from boredom I suggest again you focus on something positive like making your forums cooler, or your relationships with friends tighter, or growth, anything but blood thirsty plotting against others.

If I were a war monger, Argent's dispute with aNiMaLz wouldn't have ended after our singular punitive expedition against aNiMaLz in response to the senseless campaign to promote aggression against Argent. That coincide's here, where I was using a rather bubbly sarcasm in a situation that is rather frivolous in the long run and nobody not directly involved will even want to touch with a twenty foot pole.

Good try though.

Ah yes, the mighty Argent expedition. Very well timed too. I believe aNiMaLz was currently fighting three other alliances at the time of your brave attacks on us. If I were you I'd be embarrassed to remind people about that. Why don't you just stop being part of the problem, and become part of the solution? Being snotty, rude, or just negative in general isn't helping anyone.

I see a bright future for brown. A place where open minded, and freedom loving nations can conduct peaceful trade, share ideas, and build a utopia on planet bob.

If I were a war monger, Argent's dispute with aNiMaLz wouldn't have ended after our singular punitive expedition against aNiMaLz in response to the senseless campaign to promote aggression against Argent. That coincide's here, where I was using a rather bubbly sarcasm in a situation that is rather frivolous in the long run and nobody not directly involved will even want to touch with a twenty foot pole.

Good try though.

I don't think you're a war monger, just doing what you did when posted the list of nations on brown with the slant, just not thinking positive. After that you changed to be more positive for a while. Those who want another Pink sphere should go Pink rather than try making every sphere like that. I was a strong proponent of letting Argent into Citadel and was the first Citadel alliance to a sign a treaty with Argent. I know you're good people and smart, you can see the value in something different for those who left Pink either because their trade circles were sanctioned or them.

DBDC has a tight control on the pink senate for obvious reasons, but Brown is a different and unclaimed frontier. They're just misguided to think an attempted hold over the senate like Doom does on Pink will be good for Brown or them.

Edited by Methrage

Ah yes, the mighty Argent expedition. Very well timed too. I believe aNiMaLz was currently fighting three other alliances at the time of your brave attacks on us. If I were you I'd be embarrassed to remind people about that. Why don't you just stop being part of the problem, and become part of the solution? Being snotty, rude, or just negative in general isn't helping anyone.

I see a bright future for brown. A place where open minded, and freedom loving nations can conduct peaceful trade, share ideas, and build a utopia on planet bob.

Yes, as is typical military fashion, you wait for your enemy to gather strength after threatening to attack you, instead of acting fast and striking them when it's opportune to get your message across with minimal effort. Perhaps aNiMaLz should avoid making more enemies when at war, something Monsters Inc also failed to do and as a result had to deal with Atlas. Do not blame others for meeting you on your own establish grounds, blame yourself and your inability to not immediately threaten war every time someone makes a snarky comment at you or your halfcocked attempts at intimidating every alliance that does so. Besides, I think you got our message, there was no attack on Argent which we were so promised.

Enjoy your escapades on Brown, build your utopia or whatever. Call it Methragetown. My point was that nobody is really going to care outside of BC and their direct benefactors. At least until something egregious happens regarding senate sanctions (or lack there of), or Kaskus gets involved militarily. And it's an 'if' regarding the possibility of such things will ever happen.

I don't think you're a war monger, just doing what you did when posted the list of nations on brown with the slant, just not thinking positive. After that you changed to be more positive for a while. Those who want another Pink sphere should go Pink rather than try making every sphere like that. I was a strong proponent of letting Argent into Citadel and was the first Citadel alliance to a sign a treaty with Argent. I know you're good people and smart, you can see the value in something different for those who left Pink either because their trade circles were sanctioned or them.

DBDC has a tight control on the pink senate for obvious reasons, but Brown is a different and unclaimed frontier. They're just misguided to think an attempted hold over the senate like Doom does on Pink will be good for Brown or them.

To be fair, I think a lot of people who knew color spheres were aware that Brown was GATO's territory. It was a big deal when alliances would move there and meddle, and I always saw BC to be a compromise made by GATO to avoid having to actually militarily enforce their long-time singular control. Maybe others didn't, but I'm not so sure that would be a majority.

edit: missed the 't' in 'not'

Edited by James Spanier

Yes, as is typical military fashion, you wait for your enemy to gather strength after threatening to attack you, instead of acting fast and striking them when it's opportune to get your message across with minimal effort. Perhaps aNiMaLz should avoid making more enemies when at war, something Monsters Inc also failed to do and as a result had to deal with Atlas. Do not blame others for meeting you on your own establish grounds, blame yourself and your inability to not immediately threaten war every time someone makes a snarky comment at you or your halfcocked attempts at intimidating every alliance that does so. Besides, I think you got our message, there was no attack on Argent which we were so promised.

Enjoy your escapades on Brown, build your utopia or whatever. Call it Methragetown. My point was that nobody is really going to care outside of BC and their direct benefactors. At least until something egregious happens regarding senate sanctions (or lack there of), or Kaskus gets involved militarily. And it's an 'if' regarding the possibility of such things will ever happen.

To be fair, I think a lot of people who knew color spheres were aware that Brown was GATO's territory. It was a big deal when alliances would move there and meddle, and I always saw BC to be a compromise made by GATO to avoid having to actually militarily enforce their long-time singular control. Maybe others didn't, but I'm not so sure that would be a majority.

edit: missed the 't' in 'not'

GATO always maintains a seat because they have the numbers to do so, but until the sanction by III Percent no one had tried restricting the sphere through force. I don't think GATO would of done it themselves. Brown has always been a sphere everyone has been free to run for the senate.

Even I had no idea I would be sanctioned and attacked for running for the senate on the sphere until they sanctioned and attacked me. Until then I was led to believe everyone was free to make a run for the senate.

Edited by Methrage

GATO always maintains a seat because they have the numbers to do so, but until the sanction by III Percent no one had tried restricting the sphere through force. I don't think GATO would of done it themselves. Brown has always been a sphere everyone has been free to run for the senate.

Even I had no idea I would be sanctioned and attacked for running for the senate on the sphere until they sanctioned and attacked me. Until then I was led to believe everyone was free to make a run for the senate.

GATO was pretty close to DoW on SNX when we went to brown cause they saw it as an invasion. BC was alot of hard work and compromise.and it avoided armed conflict

GATO was pretty close to DoW on SNX when we went to brown cause they saw it as an invasion. BC was alot of hard work and compromise.and it avoided armed conflict

SNX had enough nation to almost take 3 seats on your own, so you were a threat in your ability to possibly take a majority. Not one seat.

I'm not sure I remember who I was talking to on the SNX embassy on the old forum anymore, but when I was discussing our move to brown with SNX, SNX had 2 Senators secure and was trying to vote up a third. The rest of brown saw that as a threat. I discussed the possibility of me making a run on the Senate and you guys supporting that rather than try for 3 seats, if I moved to brown. I think that is where some of confusion came from, when at the time you guys wanted SWF to come to brown, with their leadership in my trade circle and me deciding to move spheres, along with my senate campaign, so their trades wouldn't be interrupted during war. Obviously a very different situation than how it is now with all of you part of this BC plan.

Jesus Christ you idiots lets methrage win a senate seat. May god have mercy on you.

The criminal stain of methrage can only be wiped away by the cleansing fires of nuclear arms as spaketh by his Admin on the 3rd day of creation with the holiest of hollies anointed with his fiery sword of justice. 

Methrage is a criminal. Animalz are criminals. This only reinforces the entire undertaking of methrage as a nefarious criminal enterprise. The Limited Cartel with their tech scamming ways will be hunted like dogs. 

The criminal stain of methrage can only be wiped away by the cleansing fires of nuclear arms as spaketh by his Admin on the 3rd day of creation with the holiest of hollies anointed with his fiery sword of justice. 

Methrage is a criminal. Animalz are criminals. This only reinforces the entire undertaking of methrage as a nefarious criminal enterprise. The Limited Cartel with their tech scamming ways will be hunted like dogs. 

If anyone is a rogue criminal who needs wiping away, its yourself. You're not III Percent, but an opportunistic alliance hopper joining them for a chance to nuke some of our nations still in anarchy from the previous conflict, hoping for some extra attention. Which is why its not worth giving, despite your continued attempts to get as much as possible. You alliance hop into an alliance declaring on us when we're still in anarchy from the last, that doesn't take bravery or wit.

I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a tech scammer. You sir are a thief and a charlatan. Your criminal ways will be addressed in all due time. 

No. Because he's getting away with it. It's a sad sad day when all you have to do is lie your ass off and cry a little and you get away with everything. Evidently it works well for Methrage. And guess what? He gets away with it again. Congratulations Methrage.

I've known Methrage since the Citadel days. I've been buying tech from him for most of the past 5 years. I've never known him to lie or to cheat anyone. 

TBM on the other hand, is a well known scallywag tolerated for entertainment value. And Lady Dakota is the one that used a sanction and then ran to peace mode because feelings.

I think I'm going to continue to vote Libertarian Empire, thanks.

Got away with getting sanctioned and attacked for winning in an election? I'm guessing you mean its time for peace with the peace offers and sanction removal, although I didn't lie about anything.

Got away with getting sanctioned and attacked for winning in an election? I'm guessing you mean its time for peace with the peace offers and sanction removal, although I didn't lie about anything.

Got away with your insidious criminal enterprise. However, all good things and terrible things, come to an end. Your end will come. 

I've known Methrage since the Citadel days. I've been buying tech from him for most of the past 5 years. I've never known him to lie or to cheat anyone.

Correction: You thought you knew Methrage.

He's a liar and a cheat. For example, he likes to claim I started the LPH-LN war when in fact he declared what was essentially a permanent war in my DoE topic, then tried to pretend I instigated months later. I'm sure there are plentiful examples, but this is the one I remember because it's the one I was directly involved with.

I'm going to say this one time, Methrage. Never message me again. Never say my name again, never imply me in any of your conversations ever again. To you, you might as consider myself dead to the world. Are we clear? If not, I will unattach myself from my beloved III Percent and war you to either your or my own destruction.

I'm going to say this one time, Methrage. Never message me again. Never say my name again, never imply me in any of your conversations ever again. To you, you might as consider myself dead to the world. Are we clear? If not, I will unattach myself from my beloved III Percent and war you to either your or my own destruction.

Quoted for posterity.

Does III Percent have no one who can reach this person?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir