HEY !!!! I hate this god forsaken rag and now I'm forced to post here, Methrage I would highly advice backing the hell off, By the grace of Margrave your ass his been saved, I would take this time to thank him.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say this one time, Methrage. Never message me again. Never say my name again, never imply me in any of your conversations ever again. To you, you might as consider myself dead to the world. Are we clear? If not, I will unattach myself from my beloved III Percent and war you to either your or my own destruction.

So you can sanction him, get mad at him for running a campaign, declare war on his AA, and then you are turning around and telling him to not contact you again?

You caused the issue- you should deal with the issue, not pull the "harassment" card. you sound rediculous

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I'm going to say this one time, Methrage. Never message me again. Never say my name again, never imply me in any of your conversations ever again. To you, you might as consider myself dead to the world. Are we clear? If not, I will unattach myself from my beloved III Percent and war you to either your or my own destruction.

Never messaged you after the first time...

ooc... lol... sheesh.. facepalms...

ic.. This sanction was a necessary action to contain Methrage from spreading his noxious effluence farther within the brown sphere. This criminal conspiracy led by Methrage must be rooted out with no mercy. Liars, cheats, thieves, and tech scammers such as the ones Methrage leads must be ran to the ground and eliminated one by one. 

EbVVU5N.png

Congratulations SNX. Your alliance of 113 members, of which 65 are on brown, didn't even manage to get half the votes of GATO, who have only three more brown nations than you.

Quoted for posterity.

Does III Percent have no one who can reach this person?

III% is clearly an alliance so completely incompetent that it lost a PR battle to Methrage.  I do not think I have seen that done before.  The level of stupidity it took to fail so completely is hard to comprehend.  Between SNX and III% in just days we have seen two of the biggest public face palms in Planet Bobs history.   

III% is clearly an alliance so completely incompetent that it lost a PR battle to Methrage.  I do not think I have seen that done before.  The level of stupidity it took to fail so completely is hard to comprehend.  Between SNX and III% in just days we have seen two of the biggest public face palms in Planet Bobs history.   

Calm down.

This in no way surpasses Bob Sanders. 

III% is clearly an alliance so completely incompetent that it lost a PR battle to Methrage.  

III% and all of its direct and indirect allies, I'd wager. It seems as if there is a lack of Order in some parts of the treaty web.

There isn't a soul involved in this that should feel proud of themselves, but that's par for the course around here.

While I followed orders to allow the criminals of the Limited Cartel to escape justice, I am proud that I was able to smash one of them up a bit. It was a token, a sliver of the justice they are due, but one day it'll be paid in full. 

While I followed orders to allow the criminals of the Limited Cartel to escape justice, I am proud that I was able to smash one of them up a bit. It was a token, a sliver of the justice they are due, but one day it'll be paid in full. 

We long for that day and prepare for it... :war: :nuke: Vengeance is Mine Sayeth the Doom Lords! :awesome:

Edit:Doom has Come today! :smug:

Edited by Stonewall14

Again, stop putting words in other Alliances' mouths. This is exactly why no one wants to deal with you.

I would imagine more people would rather deal with Methrage than you.

I was in the middle of editing my defcon and had to answer the door. So yeah, toddler + phone = peacemode. I'm not afraid of you. I would be more than happy to come out now and declare, but damn that 5 day wait.

Five days is up, you are out of peace mode, put your money where your mouth was earlier, I am sure Methrage would gladly have a 1v1 with you.

Edited by Lysergide

I would imagine more people would rather deal with Methrage than you.

Five days is up, you are out of peace mode, put your money where your mouth was earlier, I am sure Methrage would gladly have a 1v1 with you.

A duel between Senators Andrew Jackson style!?! :popcorn:

Congratulations SNX. Your alliance of 113 members, of which 65 are on brown, didn't even manage to get half the votes of GATO, who have only three more brown nations than you.

35+ votes went to a second candidate my friend. Other votes went to Atlas. Get the full facts first.

Edited by 14dwright

35+ votes went to a second candidate my friend. Other votes went to Atlas. Get the full facts first.

It's fine. As always, the best course of action is always the diplomatic route. Meanwhile the Brown sphere seems very stable and are working together to resolve their issues. For example, there is very progressive discussion involving Lady Dakota's second dumb sanction (in an attempt to justify her first dumb sanction):

:. Brown Team Member Comments
Comment By

Comment

Lady Dakota

(6/3/2015 8:11:39 PM)
I informed you to stop communications with me. I suggest you do it this time.

14dwright

(6/3/2015 8:14:37 PM)
Harassing a well-respected figure. Smh. Pathetic.

Sigrun Vapneir

(6/3/2015 8:38:59 PM)
1) Methrage has not sent any further PMs since being so 'informed' 2) there is an ignore button you are ignoring 3) if he is really 'harassing' you that should be reported to the moderators who can and will solve it with powers far beyond your sanction abuse 4) If anyone was still confused you've just made it quite clear that yes, the sanction reason you used earlier DOES mean you want to destroy the Brown team (rather than let anyone you dont like play) and 5) Vote Libertarian Empire! Liberty and Sanity are not bad things!

Lord Hitchcock

(6/3/2015 8:46:38 PM)
Lady Dakota is a drama queen- if you are going to sanction someone for something so stupid, at least have the nerve to act like a senator rather than a little child Delete Comment

roochi

(6/3/2015 9:00:19 PM)
What Sigrun Said ^^

Vote Libertarian Empire! Liberty and Sanity are not bad things!

Kaznawim

(6/3/2015 9:03:49 PM)
Its hard to take this seriously when members of her alliance are openly shouting in our faces that they're going to kill our members.

kingneptune

(6/3/2015 9:20:35 PM)
Idiotic Lady Dakota. Utter BS. If you have an issue, use the block feature.

Totally agree with all the sentiments above. Lets have a screen shot link to this so called harassment. I bet it doesn't materialize.
This is a last ditch attempt to justify your previous sanction. - See how well its working out for ya..

Methrage

(6/3/2015 9:20:41 PM)
Pure slander, remove this sanction.

Zombinator

(6/3/2015 11:20:38 PM)
What a dramatic little girl. I look forward to strangling the life out of such abusive nations.

Peonage

(6/4/2015 6:09:47 AM)
So the saga grows! Vote Peonage if you want to see some real change!

Zzniperr

(6/4/2015 7:21:37 AM)
Nobody should have to click ignore to avoid unpleasant messages- but agreed this should be reported to the moderators with screenshots.

Also, it would be libel, not slander as it's in written form...

Tyrian

(6/4/2015 7:23:46 AM)
Good call Lady Dakota! Slap sanctions on LH and minc too. A bunch of bullies and rogues that need to put down sooner rather than later.

roochi

(6/4/2015 7:56:53 AM)
Cry me a river tyrian

Lady Dakota

(6/4/2015 9:42:21 AM)
All I have to say is I got 99 problems and anarchy isn't one gentleman. As for the rest of LN crying... there are always more sanctions to throw out.

Lord Hitchcock

(6/4/2015 10:58:36 AM)
yeah, because you run into peace mode like a coward. you are truly a terrible/spineless senator Delete Comment

Methrage

(6/4/2015 12:36:46 PM)
I never harassed her once, when she said not to message her after asked if all wars were being peaced out in response to the other sanction being removed, she said never to message her again. I didn't. Then she threw this sanction on with me, along with the slander despite me not even messaging her after she said not to. Crazy is all she is.

Lady Dakota

(6/4/2015 2:31:05 PM)
I'm out of peacemode. Just so you know sweetheart.

Zombinator

(6/4/2015 4:08:49 PM)
She will be removed soon enough. Tyrian, get shrekt just like the other thirty alliances in your window-licking dog-pile.

We're coming for you, brown. It will take more than peace mode and sanctions (while you still can) to get you out of the hole your mouth is digging. When the real wolves come for you and your money runs out your throats...perhaps you'll see the wisdom in showing respect to Senator MethRage.

Konrad Kruze

(6/4/2015 5:34:35 PM)
Wow, what a bunch of whiny babies. Oh mommy, she not playing nice. Grow up already and come up from the basement.

Oh and remember this.
If you are mean to women, they well never do that thing that make men happy.

roochi

(6/4/2015 5:41:22 PM)
Cook dinner?

Konrad Kruze

(6/4/2015 5:46:01 PM)
That's right son, cook dinner.

SMH

MI keeping it classy with the comments as always.

It's like losing a war isn't enough for MI, stirring up brown team drama by voting for methrage and posting continuously poorly is sure to win points with not just the peanut gallery, but the alliances you are at war with and the few alliance's who are skeptical about the situation.