Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to know exactly the system DT uses, actually. And it is not that hard to use when coordinating against two alliances. But try to do that in Polar's position and...

when someone tells me to go pew pew, i pew pew.

i also don't coordinate because im new to this game.

when someone tells me to go pew pew, i pew pew.

i also don't coordinate because im new to this game.

While no one can question your noobishness, I would like to clarify that nothing good has ever come from Dark Templar.  Not even me.

Maybe because you've avoided any major war for over 2 years and sat there collecting tech and cash for that time period, so yeah, you're able to do more damage than alliances that have had to actually fight difficult conflicts, fight a losing war for 4 months without collapsing and then talk.

lol ok magar. I've fought my share of losing wars in my day. Don't you dare say I do not understand sacrifice.

Edited by Hunterman1043

lol ok magar. I've fought my share of losing wars in my day. Don't you dare say I do not understand sacrifice.

your nation:

Nation Created: 5/11/2009 1:32:44 AM (2,070 days old) Number of Soldiers Lost: 924,761 Attacking + 2,104,724 Defending = 3,029,485 Casualties

my nation

Nation Created: 2/8/2011 10:40:06 PM (1,432 days old) Number of Soldiers Lost: 2,138,759 Attacking + 3,439,315 Defending = 5,578,074 Casualties

Are you sure you know sacrifice?

If you think DBDC is winning the PR war you are sorely mistaken.

If you think there is an actual PR war worth waging or that is being conducted on the OWF, you are....well, you are a lot of things.

Are you sure you know sacrifice?

To be fair Mogar, most of those came from your "rogue" aa RAGE. Taking casualties for yourself is one thing, but for others is another thing altogether. I can't say I've taken the most damage in that department, but I can say I've done my fair share.

I can't say I've taken the most damage in that department, but I can say I've done my fair share.

Exactly. You don't need to do aggressive ga's all the time to inflict the same damage or accomplish the same goal; especially when coordinating with other players.

Edited by Hunterman1043

I started in 06 and my second nation was #15 in casualties before I "Departed from this World", and most of those casualties are from the various incarnations of RAGE, but the difference is I have actively participated in every major war of my nations existence, I do not believe hunterman can say the same.

If you think there is an actual PR war worth waging or that is being conducted on the OWF, you are....well, you are a lot of things.

No, see, smart people like Tywin and Mogar spend all of their time waging the super-important PR war on the OWF. Idiots like us waste our time being parasites worried about stuff like tech deals.

omg hunter, no one cares. but people started talking about casualties. 

obligatory:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 7,667,769 Attacking + 9,742,033 Defending = 17,409,802 Casualties

:ehm:  :ehm:  :ehm:  :ehm:  :ehm:

Seriously though, I've been in every major war since Unjust except for the Disorder war last year.... I also wasn't in the Coalition War of 2008 because I was getting my _____ raped by NPO at the time. So your point Mogar?

Nah dude, [b]everyone[/b] in DT comes from the [b]same[/b] background and are absolutely clueless about [b]everything[/b]. That's why Mogar is a well-respected alliance leader and we are but just peasants following the our big brother's plans. 

Unlike yourself, I do not hold my nose above producer nations and I place importance on what they think.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

The point is your alliance is bragging about being a "superior military alliance" while on the winning side, wait until you lose a war and then talk.

No, the point is you tried going out of your way to accuse someone of being some weak ass coward but then realized you were sorely mistaken. Lost some respect for you today, I thought you were better than that.

Edited by Hunterman1043

The point is your alliance is bragging about being a "superior military alliance" while on the winning side, wait until you lose a war and then talk.

PB-NpO War but okay, let's not let pesky facts get in the way of your agenda. I'm not sure where we were bragging about being a superior military alliance. It's not our fault that people are incapable of understanding that we've been at war with Fark and GO for some time preceding these attacks on GDA/Menotah/Avalanche. But it's okay; no one in our entire group whatsoever have ever faced adversity. Ever. None of us fought in, say, any of the first 3 great wars on the losing side, the 1V-GATO curbstomp, earning a spot to be attacked in Grudge War, Dave War, etc. etc. In any event, it's all a wash: we all know you will continue on in making insipid and ultimately asinine comments regardless of what is actually happening. 

No, the point is you tried going out of your way to accuse someone of being some weak ass coward but then realized you were sorely mistaken. Lost some respect for you today, I thought you were better than that.

The point is you are attempting to use ancient history as a rationale for your alliance's ability to excel, when it has been proven time and time again in this world that it is far easier to hide your weaknesses while on the winning side, if AB and GLoF's preparedness is an indication of the rest of AZTEC, you will not survive a conflict like you are pushing on Polaris. Please, tell me more about how you lost respect for me as you support multiple CBless offensive declarations on alliances who were not going to enter any war.