Recognition of Hostilities

Yes.  I am Kill.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114926

They may not have been the lead actor, they may not have been the stem of it, but as was so eloquently stated:

"An attack on one is an attack on all"

As far as I am concerned, Avalanche can burn.  Let them live by their principles and go on the pyre with the rest.  I sat and watched them jump the bandwagon with 20 others to get their licks in on my alliance.  If you want pity, you won't find it in this direction.

However, you were perfectly fine siding with them last war.

Okay

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess side with is somewhat more loosely defined.  Truthfully I was more concerned with declaring on NoR at the time, but such is how things work around here.

Do I hate them?  No.  Am I supposed to feel 'bad' they are burning according to Kill?  Apparently so.

I guess side with is somewhat more loosely defined.  Truthfully I was more concerned with declaring on NoR at the time, but such is how things work around here.

Do I hate them?  No.  Am I supposed to feel 'bad' they are burning according to Kill?  Apparently so.

I will just never understand those who side with someone one war, and then in the next, claim they are warring them over past transgressions which pre-date their previous loose allegiance.

If you're really dwelling on stuff that long, and not mentioning it for 2 years, you need to think a little bit more positively.

Edit: Although I just now remembered you are ex-Int, so I guess I will forgive you this time, as I understand the NoR blood-fued. You get a free pass.

Edited by Starfox101

I will just never understand those who side with someone one war, and then in the next, claim they are warring them over past transgressions which pre-date their previous loose allegiance.

If you're really dwelling on stuff that long, and not mentioning it for 2 years, you need to think a little bit more positively.

Edit: Although I just now remembered you are ex-Int, so I guess I will forgive you this time, as I understand the NoR blood-fued. You get a free pass.

Your edit is the correct answer, if only because I spent way too much time on that DoW post to throw it out by hitting by being asked to hit MCXA again :s

Theres a reason dragons are usually thrall to a Dark Lord.

I'm a thrall alright.. to my insatiable hunger. I can't help it the "Dark Lord" knows the way to my heart. If you love me.. feed me. No guarantees on reciprocation.

Also, there is only one true Lord of Darkness, and he and I are on the same team. He does in fact arrange my meals.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

....you are ex-Int, so I guess I will forgive you this time, as I understand the NoR blood-fued. You get a free pass.

NoR and INT have been on fairly consistently friendly terms for most of the last six years. We've only been on opposite sides of a war once (I think). I've always enjoyed my visits to their forum.

Although Craig did tell me that every time he and I cooperate on something INT loses a couple of members, so I understand the need to keep up appearances.

Boo INT! Boo!

Stop giving the game away, kingzog!  Without irrational hatred, where would this game be?

I should have noted my issues with NoR were more thematic than anything else, I wasn't around for any of the previous history to 2012.  As a lolcommie, declaring on NoR just felt right.  I have no issues with them now.

*declares war on all allies of an alliance* this should stop that alliance from becoming a greater problem to us

*ally of them gets hit* reaction to this becomes "how dare you" 

Did I read the thread right?

Avalanche has been targetted as a result of being allied to Polaris.

This is not random nor war for the sake of war - Polaris and all her supporting allies will pay the price for her actions.

In other words, we've come full circle now to pre-Karma, where merely having warm relations with an unfavored alliance is an "act of war" against the ruling class.

Round of drinks and a pat on the back to all involved!

*declares war on all allies of an alliance* this should stop that alliance from becoming a greater problem to us

*ally of them gets hit* reaction to this becomes "how dare you" 

Did I read the thread right?

Let's see....

Ummm....

Yup, you got it.

Oh, and also, amusement at Polaris having to "pay for her actions" - namely, for having the audacity to defend herself from totally unprovoked aggression and raiding from DBDC.

Please, spare us the attempts at moral posturing.

DBDC has decided that we do not have the right to have an upper tier... and the DBDC cheerleaders have decided that we don't actually have the right to exist either.

The DBDC cheerleaders will calm down as soon as DBDC decides that they do not have their permission to have an upper tier either.

We fought a lot of wars based on "strategy" in the past. This time we are fighting for our right to exist.

You guys give \m/ !@#$ for taking negotiation bluster as statement of intent, whereas you guys just invent your own narrative. Much better!

To be fair, DBDC has decided who and who shall not have an upper tier. It has been plainly visible for the past year. Umbrella/DT/et al have simply joined in on the fun. Don't blame them since it has to be boring being allied to most of the upper tier and now GPA is off limits. Leaves only WTF and OBR and sooner or later, DBDC/co will get to them. 

To be fair, DBDC has decided who and who shall not have an upper tier. It has been plainly visible for the past year. Umbrella/DT/et al have simply joined in on the fun. Don't blame them since it has to be boring being allied to most of the upper tier and now GPA is off limits. Leaves only WTF and OBR and sooner or later, DBDC/co will get to them. 

That may be, none of that adds up to anyone deciding that Polar has no right to exist or that they are fighting for their survival though.

That may be, none of that adds up to anyone deciding that Polar has no right to exist or that they are fighting for their survival though.

That may be true but the main reason is simply because no one can actually force an alliance to disband. So no, Polaris is not fighting for their survival or right to exist and I doubt that any alliance on the other side is stupid enough to even attempt to impose any terms that would truly threaten that. 

That may be true but the main reason is simply because no one can actually force an alliance to disband. So no, Polaris is not fighting for their survival or right to exist and I doubt that any alliance on the other side is stupid enough to even attempt to impose any terms that would truly threaten that. 

Exactly, hence why I decided to poke fun at Zoskia's combination Chicken Little/Atlas impression.

DBDC has decided that we do not have the right to have an upper tier... and the DBDC cheerleaders have decided that we don't actually have the right to exist either.

The DBDC cheerleaders will calm down as soon as DBDC decides that they do not have their permission to have an upper tier either.

We fought a lot of wars based on "strategy" in the past. This time we are fighting for our right to exist.

Come back to me and whine about fighting for your right to exist when the rest of CN has actively called for your disbandment for a year.

You are not fighting for your right to exist, you are merely fighting a war.  Stop being so melodramatic.