The GM's Hall

Rudolph

I'm contesting this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121846-alvonian-news-and-events/page-7#entry3304564

and, by extension, Mogar's rolls, which i will additionally contest as metagaming

You literally made the decision with Ty to overrule my stuff and then 8 minutes after it is posted you send troops in? No way. And you're using it to let Mogar have a piece when he's Japan? Definitely no way. That's dubious as shit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hold an IC treaty with Alvonia, and ICly I perceive him as being bullied by his surrounding neighbors, as such I am offering my assistance in working with civilian populations, something I have the highest expertise in doing so of any nation in existence due to annexing roughly 400 million people so far into the umbrella of the Imperium.

I seriously had no idea he even posted it at that time, I thought he was still waiting on you agreeing with it to post. Anyone who has me added on Steam can confirm, when he posted that I was busy playing TF2, I only alt-tabbed to check out what was going on, saw he had posted, wrapped up my game, then posted. Honestly, this came down to really good timing on my part.

I seriously had no idea he even posted it at that time, I thought he was still waiting on you agreeing with it to post. Anyone who has me added on Steam can confirm, when he posted that I was busy playing TF2, I only alt-tabbed to check out what was going on, saw he had posted, wrapped up my game, then posted. Honestly, this came down to really good timing on my part.

Why would you post more actions of something you were waiting to be retconned if you didn't know they had been retconned? That doesn't make any sense, logically speaking.

H0p4cHi.jpg

Requesting two spy rolls against Markus.

RP is here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121846-alvonian-news-and-events/page-8#entry3306005

One to have the girl step on a land mine, and the second one to see if she dies or not (if successful, she dies). If the first one is a failure, the second one should determine whether or not she steps on the mine, but she will live.

It would be interesting, so it figures it's not possible. Which rule-but-not does this one fall under?

It's called rp it out and hope for the best.

Or use an actual spy to infiltrate Alvonia, go on a tour, find a cute little 8 year old Saxon, and throw her into the mine field and hope you don't get caught.

Doing this roll prevents markus from stopping an accident. 

You don't spy roll accidents. You spy roll spy stuff.

It's called rp it out and hope for the best.

Or use an actual spy to infiltrate Alvonia, go on a tour, find a cute little 8 year old Saxon, and throw her into the mine field and hope you don't get caught.

Doing this roll prevents markus from stopping an accident. 

You don't spy roll accidents. You spy roll spy stuff.

It gives him a 10% chance of doing it twice. I figured it was better than the alternative of just straight up saying I was sending one of my citizens into a minefield. You're basically saying I can't even control my own citizens now because it is inconvenient for another RPer.

Traditionally spy rolls have been required for covert action(breaking into a military base for example) or success of surveillance systems(UAVs and satellites for example). This kind of rp isn't covert and your citizens are fully under your control as such it stands to reason you don't need a spy rolls but can just rp a girl walking into the minefield.

Oh he has a chance, he just needs to demonstrate how he could intercept the girl or prove your action is impossible before she steps on the mine.

It would be an example of terrible rp for you to rp her starting towards the minefield and then getting blown up in the same post. Markus gets a post between her starting and her ending up all over the place to try and stop her.

I'd like to bring to the GMs' attention this thread, Click

as well as this post as part of it, click

Is what Hereno is doing there even legal? He gave up his nation in Saxony but somehow now has Iceland as his protectorate and his entire army, navy and airforce there? An entire army just straight up decided 'lol whelp $%&@ our country and people, we're gonna go rape and pillage the holdings of a nation we've never had anything to do with before'?

I call 100% grade Bull.

Also, isn't this kind of LOLHORDE !@#$%^&* part of why CNRP2 was established in the first goddamn place?

Disclaimer: I'm not complaining because of Hereno somehow standing a chance to win. ICly, I have an entire coalition that would protect me. I'm complaining because it screams goddamn bull.

Edit: At the very least I request the RP to be put on 'ice' while it's being discussed by the GMs.

Edited by Lynneth

I'd like to bring to the GMs' attention this thread, Click
as well as this post as part of it, click

Is what Hereno is doing there even legal? He gave up his nation in Saxony but somehow now has Iceland as his protectorate and his entire army, navy and airforce there? An entire army just straight up decided 'lol whelp $%&@ our country and people, we're gonna go rape and pillage the holdings of a nation we've never had anything to do with before'?

I call 100% grade Bull.

Also, isn't this kind of LOLHORDE !@#$%^&* part of why CNRP2 was established in the first goddamn place?

Disclaimer: I'm not complaining because of Hereno somehow standing a chance to win. ICly, I have an entire coalition that would protect me. I'm complaining because it screams goddamn bull.

Edit: At the very least I request the RP to be put on 'ice' while it's being discussed by the GMs.

In considering whether or not to retcon this, I'd like the GM team to consider the hilarity of these logs and the potential this conflict has for actual fun to be had:

[21:01:54] <Lynneth> Why.avi
[21:02:22] <Hereno> that's why
[21:02:31] <Lynneth> Seriously
[21:02:50] <Lynneth> This kind of random bullshit is why I left old RP
[21:02:58] <Hereno> ;_;
[21:03:29] <Hereno> the saxons want greenland
[21:03:33] <Hereno> they heard it's green and landy
[21:03:44] <Lynneth> it's a wasteland of ice and cold
[21:03:47] <Hereno> i don't know what you want me to do, my hands are tied here
[21:10:21] <Lynneth> How in the world are your hands tied
[21:10:36] <Lynneth> Also, ><@Hereno> i don't want to fight triyun, he would enjoy it< so you fight someone who doesn't enjoy it?
[21:10:46] <Hereno> tikal considers greenland america, saxony considers greenland saxony
[21:10:56] <Hereno> it is a clash of interests, i'm afraid
[21:11:19] <Lynneth> That's completely retarded on your end
[21:11:26] <Hereno> is it now?
[21:11:29] <Hereno> and why is that?
[21:11:44] <Hereno> because you need a little base in greenland to keep triyun's empire in check?
[21:12:11] <Hereno> let me roll my eyes harder until they drop out of my sockets and into a pool of space mayan blood
[21:12:25] <Lynneth> I didn't establish that base because of Triyun
[21:13:23] <Hereno> i don't care why you established it, this isn't an OOC disagreement
[21:13:30] <Hereno> i'm just being a dick because it's funny to me that you care so much
[21:13:45] <Hereno> the saxons want to be in greenland
[21:13:50] <Hereno> either fight them or don't
[21:14:39] <Lynneth> I'm annoyed because I was getting ready to goddamn fap
[21:14:45] <Hereno> LOL
[21:14:55] <Hereno> i killed your boner
[21:14:59] <Lynneth> Literally
[21:15:07] <Lynneth> Suck my goddamn dick
[21:15:12] <Hereno> BLOOD AND THUNDER
[21:15:35] <Hereno> i will have the saxons cut off the dicks of their enemies and wear them like trophies