Announcement from GRATOsphere

letub

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cute but every war is not the same.

The outcome is. Every great rivalry has been formed after a war, with the two sides jockeying for position in the next. Sides in CN are so well defined that every war is destined to be a repeat of the last with a few alliances maneuvering around. 

The outcome is. Every great rivalry has been formed after a war, with the two sides jockeying for position in the next. Sides in CN are so well defined that every war is destined to be a repeat of the last with a few alliances maneuvering around.

This is the case with the bipolar political system which has reigned since Karma, and earlier between 06 to 07. In a bipolar system, conflict tends to shape between two opposing ideologies, each of which are shaped around the interest of each coalition.

We may finally be going back to the unipolar hegemony, where one ideology shapes itself to provide thought dominion over the majority.

You say that like it is a good thing. Not many enjoyed it last time with predictable results.

As long as they don't PZI him he'll white knight their "ideology" as the ultimate arbiter of stability till his lips turn brown.

Not sure why anyone would want to EZI/PZI you.  I'm quite content to have you be the voice of Polardoxia.

Not even fair

I suggest nothing of the sort. :|

(But if you PZI him I will too -- for scientific purposes and higher education of course :awesome: )

A controlled experiment, eh? Unfortunately that might only exacerbate things, but it would still be fun 

The problem is if everyone follows a higher purpose there will be no fun - somebody has to be the bad guy and I won't be typecast into a hero role 

I think it might be fun to be the villain for once...

Anyway, I'm kidding. Sort of.

Oh god, here he goes again....... Quit feeding him sf!

Haha, right! We all need to sign a treaty of ignoring Tywinn - Call it the Sanity Accords

Edited by Starfox101