GATO Announcement

letub

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some friends are more equal than others.  NPO, for instance.

My trailer obviously. Got plenty of pbr and whiskey. I'll pick you up in my pickup around 8?

You got a purdy mouth, though PBR has so many hipster connotations....

When an alliance chooses the winning side over loyalty just one war after from you so bravely defended them, I can't blame you for cancelling GATO.  I guess some alliances never bought into CnG's core motto of friends > infra.

Friends > Infra is a horrible FA philosophy that only works if your clique is dominant. Clique based politics drove way too many people from this world who were not "cool" enough to be part of that social group. It is an FA philosophy not far above that of gangs. Professional FA is far better and allows everyone to partake in prosperity and stability regardless of social groupings, according to their actual skill in politics rather than popularity within a social group.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Congrats GATO, on to bigger and better things my old friends!

Obligatory Nordreich screw you INT.

Bitterness is an affliction I had battled all my life.  Then one day I read something.  Something powerful.  Something profound.  It changed my life forever:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/120683-an-annoucement-from-the-nordeich-non-grata-front/

You really should get one of these.  They're awesome.

-Craig

I don't think they are bitter Craig.  It's not even a rivalry since Int sucks at war and NoR would completely dominate Int, hence the reason why you chose to bandwagon onto them with such large numbers.

Please refer my previous link.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig