So, with so much discussion of if things carry across rounds, revenge within rounds, etc, any gov of any alliances want to volunteer their unfulfilled grudges that will be carrying on?  I can understand why not to, but TE seems to have a certain brashness against logic, so maybe this works anyway?   :popcorn:

So, who has a grudge that is unfulfilled?  If this takes off, I will try and keep updating it because it might be fun to have a scorecard of who is 'owed' something by who, all in one thread.

OP -- Some of tW.  (History round 28 hit shortly after being hit by Misfits, after Round 27 tW hit by a coalition including OP)

tW -- OP and Paul and Paul and Paul and Paul.

Specify Other -- Mume

War Doves -- War Doves

bcortell -- WC (For trying to get people to drop grudges)

Edited by hartfw

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bite.... OP has sn axe to grind with the former LE element of warriors(remove them and no problems with warriors). We don't really care enough of misfits to hold a grudge against them. They are like the small child that his you when your not expecting it. It hurts a little but not really damaging and you don't beat them you admonish them and tell them not to do it again. However. if they interfere in our business ever again we will reign fire down on their leaders and members.

Edited by paul711

I'll bite.... OP has sn axe to grind with the former LE element of warriors. We don't really enough of misfits to hold a grudge against them. They are like the small child that his you when your not expecting it. It hurts a little but not really damaging and you don't beat them you admonish them and tell them not to do it again. However. if they interfere in our business ever again we will reign fire down on their leaders and members.

Added, along with my best short synopsis of the most recent history.  Anyone else going to go official on this? 

I'll bite.... OP has sn axe to grind with the former LE element of warriors(remove them and no problems with warriors). We don't really care enough of misfits to hold a grudge against them. They are like the small child that his you when your not expecting it. It hurts a little but not really damaging and you don't beat them you admonish them and tell them not to do it again. However. if they interfere in our business ever again we will reign fire down on their leaders and members.

What I hear....blah, blah ,blah, nag, cry, moan, cry a little more, so on and so on.

The Warriors, along with other allied alliances, will be attacking OP on day 1 of next round and will continue our war with them for the entire round or until at which time our demands listed below have been met or reasonably satisfied:

1) Paul is ejected from the alliance of Ordo Paradoxia

2) Paul's name will be forbidden to ever again be spoken while in the presence of or anywhere near a Warriors member or anyplace that they might chose to visit, now or anytime in the near or distant future.

3) Paul is no longer allowed to play any game on the internet where there is even the remotest of a possibility that either myself or any other Warriors member is playing now or even thinking about playing in the near or distant future.

4) The name Paul, Paul711 or any other combinations of the letters P, A, U, L or the numbers 7, 1, 1 will from this moment on never, ever be used in another internet game in the near or distant future without the written consent of myself or any other Warriors member.

5) All OP nations, now or in the near or distant future, will not be allowed to never, ever become nuclear in the game of CNSE or CNTE or be allowed to purchase or obtain, under any and all other circumstances or pretenses, any weapon, of any form or kind, in any and all fighting games that are currently being played or any other fighting games that will be invented and possibly played now or in the near or distant future.

6) All OP nations from this day forward shall name the capital city of their nations "DevilDog" or any combination of the words "Devil" and "Dog" as long as such combination is not considered lude or crude or totally removed or acts like an imbecile. (remember "Safety" first) "War" and "Warriors" can be used also in lieu of "Devil" and "Dog" but only after all combinations of such has been totally used up.

Exclusion 1a 7b: I do hate that the members of the alliance Ordo Paradoxia have to suffer for the actions of their inept leader and will therefore grant leniency to those of you who, immediately upon reading this, drop the alliance name of Ordo Paradoxia from their nation screen and change their alliance to "The Misfits".

All others can prepare to reap the "Wrath of Dog" on the 1st day of Febuary in the year of our lord 2014,

and may God have mercy on your souls as I can ascertain you that "the Warriors" and her allies will not!!

Please please please govs of TE...bring this thread to life!

How's this Jimmy?

It's alive...ALIVE!!

Careful what you wish for my friend.  :laugh:

Edited by DevilDog

What I hear....blah, blah ,blah, nag, cry, moan, cry a little more, so on and so on.

The Warriors, along with other allied alliances, will be attacking OP on day 1 of next round and will continue our war with them for the entire round or until at which time our demands listed below have been met or reasonably satisfied:

2) Paul's name will be forbidden to ever again be spoken while in the presence of or anywhere near a Warriors member or anyplace that they might chose to visit, now or anytime in the near or distant future.

3) Paul is no longer allowed to play any game on the internet where there is even the remotest of a possibility that either myself or any other Warriors member is playing now or even thinking about playing in the near or distant future.

4) The name Paul, Paul711 or any other combinations of the letters P, A, U, L or the numbers 7, 1, 1 will from this moment on never, ever be used in another internet game in the near or distant future without the written consent of myself or any other Warriors member.

5) All OP nations, now or in the near or distant future, will not be allowed to never, ever become nuclear in the game of CNSE or CNTE or be allowed to purchase or obtain, under any and all other circumstances or pretenses, any weapon, of any form or kind, in any and all fighting games that are currently being played or any other fighting games that will be invented and possibly played now or in the near or distant future.

6) All OP nations from this day forward shall name the capital city of their nations "DevilDog" or any combination of the words "Devil" and "Dog" as long as such combination is not considered lude or crude or totally removed or acts like an imbecile. (remember "Safety" first) "War" and "Warriors" can be used also in lieu of "Devil" and "Dog" but only after all combinations of such has been totally used up.

Exclusion 1a 7b: I do hate that the members of the alliance Ordo Paradoxia have to suffer for the actions of their inept leader and will therefore grant leniency to those of you who, immediately upon reading this, drop the alliance name of Ordo Paradoxia from their nation screen and change their alliance to "The Misfits".

All others can prepare to reap the "Wrath of Dog" on the 1st day of Febuary in the year of our lord 2014,

and may God have mercy on your souls as I can ascertain you that the Warriors and her allies will not!!

How's this Jimmy?

It's alive...ALIVE!!

Christ, even I didn't hate Paul that much.

and may God have mercy on your souls as I can ascertain you that "the Warriors" and her allies will not!!

How's this Jimmy?

It's alive...ALIVE!!

Should I list tW as the sole grudgeholder, or include those unnamed secret allies?

Just "the Warriors" will be fine for now as the allies will only be coming in when needed and then only certain members of those alliances will be entering the battlefield.

I could tell you who but then they would have to kill you.

"it's a secret"

Just "the Warriors" will be fine for now as the allies will only be coming in when needed and then only certain members of those alliances will be entering the battlefield.

I could tell you who but then they would have to kill you.

"it's a secret"

Awesome, its on there.  IF you want to give a good 1-2 sentence synopsis, I will get that listed as well.

Also, I'm looking at you guys in all those other threads and thinking you should be posting some grudges :)

Well that blew my post out of the water. I'm clearly not doing things right.

Your posts are getting there Sam.

Hell I even listened to one of the songs you had a link to in one of your other posts. (round and round one)

It wasn't really much to my liking but it did lead me to this one that I thought fit pretty well to our current situation. (and by our situation I mean the one between the Warriors and OP or even more specifically between myself and Paul)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

Well that blew my post out of the water. I'm clearly not doing things right.

Perhaps I should provide you with terms as well so your mother can receive peace and continue her college education. :ehm:

Your posts are getting there Sam.

Hell I even listened to one of the songs you had a link to in one of your other posts. (round and round one)

It wasn't really much to my liking but it did lead me to this one that I thought fit pretty well to our current situation. (and by our situation I mean the one between the Warriors and OP or even more specifically between myself and Paul)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

Hahahaha Did you listen to it while you played with the pie charts? They're quite awesome. I like when the charts look like a pacman. And I paid you the same respects and listened to your song ...thrice. I have to say, I found it to be hilarious. Thanks for posting it!  :awesome:

Perhaps I should provide you with terms as well so your mother can receive peace and continue her college education. :ehm:

DorothyMantoothSaint-1.jpg

hartfw, can you add War Doves' grudge against War Doves?

It's true. We're just as content warring each other as we are other people. Friendly fire isn't exactly taboo in WD's.  :war:

It's true. We're just as content warring each other as we are other people. Friendly fire isn't exactly taboo in WD's.  :war:

On that note - didn't we end last round warring each other? :P

War Doves clearly needs a civil war, splintering into the Wars and the Doves.

But I will not have your mock feud sully the outstanding grudges and wrongs that exist in TE until such time as civil war does emerge in true force.  As such, the application to be on this list is denied.   

i dunno, some people might interpret this as "we're bad at war and may hit ourselves when trying to hit you"

How's this Jimmy?
It's alive...ALIVE!!

Paul... oh woops.