What I hear....blah, blah ,blah, nag, cry, moan, cry a little more, so on and so on.

The Warriors, along with other allied alliances, will be attacking OP on day 1 of next round and will continue our war with them for the entire round or until at which time our demands listed below have been met or reasonably satisfied:

1) Paul is ejected from the alliance of Ordo Paradoxia

2) Paul's name will be forbidden to ever again be spoken while in the presence of or anywhere near a Warriors member or anyplace that they might chose to visit, now or anytime in the near or distant future.

3) Paul is no longer allowed to play any game on the internet where there is even the remotest of a possibility that either myself or any other Warriors member is playing now or even thinking about playing in the near or distant future.

4) The name Paul, Paul711 or any other combinations of the letters P, A, U, L or the numbers 7, 1, 1 will from this moment on never, ever be used in another internet game in the near or distant future without the written consent of myself or any other Warriors member.

5) All OP nations, now or in the near or distant future, will not be allowed to never, ever become nuclear in the game of CNSE or CNTE or be allowed to purchase or obtain, under any and all other circumstances or pretenses, any weapon, of any form or kind, in any and all fighting games that are currently being played or any other fighting games that will be invented and possibly played now or in the near or distant future.

6) All OP nations from this day forward shall name the capital city of their nations "DevilDog" or any combination of the words "Devil" and "Dog" as long as such combination is not considered lude or crude or totally removed or acts like an imbecile. (remember "Safety" first) "War" and "Warriors" can be used also in lieu of "Devil" and "Dog" but only after all combinations of such has been totally used up.

Exclusion 1a 7b: I do hate that the members of the alliance Ordo Paradoxia have to suffer for the actions of their inept leader and will therefore grant leniency to those of you who, immediately upon reading this, drop the alliance name of Ordo Paradoxia from their nation screen and change their alliance to "The Misfits".

All others can prepare to reap the "Wrath of Dog" on the 1st day of Febuary in the year of our lord 2014,

and may God have mercy on your souls as I can ascertain you that "the Warriors" and her allies will not!!

How's this Jimmy?

It's alive...ALIVE!!

Careful what you wish for my friend.  :laugh:

That was great stuff. This, ladies and gents, is how you do OWF. 

I was just hoping those with axes to grind against lowly 'ol TPC would come forward. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War Doves clearly needs a civil war, splintering into the Wars and the Doves.

But I will not have your mock feud sully the outstanding grudges and wrongs that exist in TE until such time as civil war does emerge in true force.  As such, the application to be on this list is denied.   

Actually War Doves vs War Hawks. War Doves is a terrible name. 

On that note - didn't we end last round warring each other?  :P

ZUMTtwB.jpg

i dunno, some people might interpret this as "we're bad at war and may hit ourselves when trying to hit you"

We are bad at war. Terrible even.

seJy0.gif

I hate NDO and War Doves with a passion, expect to be declared on NGW, Samwise and Kurdanak at 12:00:01 Server Time Day 1 of next round. 

I'll make my nation a day late then so you can't DoW me. See above gif^

EDIT: D: I forgot to respond to Kurdanak. My apologizes Kurdanak. To make up for it, I'd like to let everyone know that your mother goes to college.

Edited by Samwise

War Doves clearly needs a civil war, splintering into the Wars and the Doves.

But I will not have your mock feud sully the outstanding grudges and wrongs that exist in TE until such time as civil war does emerge in true force.  As such, the application to be on this list is denied.   

Already had one the past 1-2/3? rounds. War Doves versus the Frying Dehlia.

That was great stuff. This, ladies and gents, is how you do OWF. 

I was just hoping those with axes to grind against lowly 'ol TPC would come forward. 

Thank you KJ, I was hoping you would like that my friend.

I am gathering you knew I had to get that out of my system from the chats we have had.

I would say that we were gunning for you guys next round but I think we ground that axe down to the handle this round didn't we?

Then flipped it over and wore down the butt end beating each other about the face and neck.

Don't know about you but I am about whipped from all the beating we did back and forth and figure we can go at least another round or 2 and if we don't see each other on the battlefield I am ok with that. (well at least 1 round, can't make any promises on 2 as the guys will most likely start going through TPC withdrawals if we go 2 ;)  )

By the looks of things if we wouldn't have hit you guys in the first days of this round it could have very well been the most boring round of TE ever so you guys do have to thank us for that if nothing else.

And not to take any credit away from the War Doves or anything but it was hard reading those posts made about them saving you guys butt without posting as I have seen first hand what both TPC and OP can do in a long drawn out war and had no doubt you guys stood a very good chance of turning things around. (though I will admit that their heart was in the right place)

I think I had the hardest time convincing the guys and girls under my command what I saw coming if the war was drawn out this round as there were quite a few of them that had never gone the distance before.

I will admit though that I was impressed with their stamina and I will say that for the most part they made me proud as you yourself, Paul and SamWise should be with those under your command.

It was kind of funny as about the time the 3rd set of wars started I could see the "uh oh" in their posts and that they were starting to see what I was talking about when I said from the get go that we had to keep the pressure on and keep a firm grip when the sedative started to wear off the beast as it was then that they were the most dangerous.  :o

I can say that I am glad it was only a month long round as warring for much longer than that can get a bit tedious.

I am a firm believer that everyone that plays this game should experience a long drawn out war at one point or another. If for no other reason than to just know what it takes to do so successfully.

And even though I still don't think the War Doves jumping in was the right thing to do I want to thank all involved for a memorable war and a round of TE that shant be soon forgotten. (is there such a word as shant?)  

As far as the Misfits are concerned I can see their point to some extent about not fighting after they started getting hit by rogues or whatever that was that started the attacks on them. I think we all know how quickly that can take the wind out of your sails in this game though I would rather they just come right out and declare like SamWise and the War Doves did. Just my opinion on that one and no I don't know that whole story.  :huh:

For that I Salute you all.

DD

B-)

GRUDGES...? We DALEKS have no grudges.... People likes us, or Don't...!   IF you likes us, we WON'T Exterminate your

kind... And let you play at our TE yard... IF you don't likes us...  DO i need to explain it...? ;) :frantic:

:ehm: :excl: :nuke: :popcorn:

B-)

GRUDGES...? We DALEKS have no grudges.... People likes us, or Don't...!   IF you likes us, we WON'T Exterminate your

kind... And let you play at our TE yard... IF you don't likes us...  DO i need to explain it...? ;) :frantic:

:ehm: :excl: :nuke: :popcorn:

I almost feel like adding you to our list of grudges based upon your nonsensical posting. lol

ZUMTtwB.jpg

We are bad at war. Terrible even.

Of course you took a screenshot. :wub:

But yes, quite so. I tend to literally have no idea what I'm doing, so I just pick the three highest guys I can hit and take them down with me. \o/

Of course you took a screenshot. :wub:

But yes, quite so. I tend to literally have no idea what I'm doing, so I just pick the three highest guys I can hit and take them down with me. \o/

This feels like a legit grudge to me... on par with Bcortel and Paul711 vs Confusion and StevieG.

And I owned you boi.  :smug:

ORLY? I single-handedly disbanded WDs with my pirate raids. The governors of the coastal towns could only watch in horror as I carried off hostages and loot.

Can you add Bwyard Vs Grudges??!!! I have a huge Grudge against having Grudges in TE. The world end every 90 Days, SO technically how can you have a grudge at the formation of a world. 

ORLY? I single-handedly disbanded WDs with my pirate raids. The governors of the coastal towns could only watch in horror as I carried off hostages and loot.

Why are mommy and daddy always fighting? :( :( :(

Okay okay, War Doves versus War Doves is on the list.

Anyone else that should be?

Hooray! We'll destroy those monsters soon enough. :smug: Edited by Kurdanak

I wish more people/alliances would drop their grudges, personally. For one round, okay - but after that it gets old. I'm not complaining on any sort of moral basis either. Fighting the same people over and over and over becomes old fast.

I wish more people/alliances would drop their grudges, personally. For one round, okay - but after that it gets old. I'm not complaining on any sort of moral basis either. Fighting the same people over and over and over becomes old fast.

With the TE community as small as it's become, aren't we doing that anyway?

With "friend" networks that you post on the OWF that you are in shock would attack you extending to half of TE for some alliances, isn't this inevitable?

I'm not sure why people are boxing themselves that in, but it sure does limit the counterplay.

With the TE community as small as it's become, aren't we doing that anyway?

Actually, no. With the grudges, we're fighting the same 50ish people over and over at best. There are 629 active nations right now. True - it's not a lot of people total but it's more variety than what we get based on the current grudges.

I joined a totally new alliance this round, met all new people, fought people I didn't know and who didn't know me and it's a good thing too as I was all but ready to quit TE. Only reason I even tried this round was because the super short round was something new.

We also have the same old arguments on the OWF and the same sort of "but in round (insert round) your alliance did (insert action)". Since I've joined a new alliance that hasn't been around before, we don't have a reputation and thus don't have that issue.

I now have a grudge against WC because she is trying to get people to drop grudges. Please add it to the list.

• 4 months later...

So, with so much discussion of if things carry across rounds, revenge within rounds, etc, any gov of any alliances want to volunteer their unfulfilled grudges that will be carrying on?  I can understand why not to, but TE seems to have a certain brashness against logic, so maybe this works anyway?   :popcorn:

So, who has a grudge that is unfulfilled?  If this takes off, I will try and keep updating it because it might be fun to have a scorecard of who is 'owed' something by who, all in one thread.

OP -- Some of tW.  (History round 28 hit shortly after being hit by Misfits, after Round 27 tW hit by a coalition including OP)

tW -- OP and Paul and Paul and Paul and Paul.

Specify Other -- Mume

War Doves -- War Doves

bcortell -- WC (For trying to get people to drop grudges)

Bumping this.

It sounds like War Doves and NLON have a thing going on that was definitely missed.  And I've heard second hand reports of people threatening revenge next round already...

So, anyone want to step up and say an open grudge?  Wait till the round fully ends?  State they have none?