Bumping this.

It sounds like War Doves and NLON have a thing going on that was definitely missed.  And I've heard second hand reports of people threatening revenge next round already...

So, anyone want to step up and say an open grudge?  Wait till the round fully ends?  State they have none?

I'd like to know why they're so obsessed with War Doves. Perhaps I should be flattered that we mean so much to them? It is cute that they try though. :blush: 

RjlLZ8S.png

In the words of NLoN, thank you for your sacrifice.  :awesome:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That spy op always makes me picture a guy looking for his car, only to get there and find not just his car missing, but the very land it was parked on.

I'd like to know why they're so obsessed with War Doves. Perhaps I should be flattered that we mean so much to them? It is cute that they try though. :blush: 

RjlLZ8S.png

In the words of NLoN, thank you for your sacrifice.  :awesome:

We have a history. It's been an on and off love-hate stretching back to WD's 1st round or 2nd, I can't remember. The nights. In Spain. On the beach. Brapp pap pap.

LadyGaga-LoveGame.jpg

Every major AA I fought (NDO, WD, TEPD) was civil, polite, and even funny. I do not resent any of them, and enjoyed playing against them.

Dread vs. Fascism!

There is always at least one fascist themed micro every round. I will likely declare on them early. I destroyed them last round early on (one is no longer even an AA, I almost ZI'ed their top half) and intend to do so again whether or not they consist of the same nations. This is a personal ideological position, not an alliance grudge. If anyone from any AA wants to join me in my crusade, next round I will be CharmingAlarming and my nation will be Sociopathic Paradise.

Edited by John More Dread

Daenerys Targaryen, let's throw down.

I think you've reached the point where you can smile and say "you're on" instead of ranting, which is what makes this challenge interesting and worth following up on.  And, it's certainly open and unfulfilled.

Round 31, let's go.

I have a new grudge to proclaim.

I have a grudge against the teachers and school system that passed Yung Flow as a kid. There is no way that someone so intellectually challenged should have passed kindergarten let alone high school. So if they ever play TE I vow to destroy them for the sake of our future they cannot be allowed to teach anymore children.

Edited by paul711